Eevolution Team (Baton Pass)

Thread: Eevolution Team (Baton Pass)

Default Eevolution Team (Baton Pass)

Hello guys, it's me again!

So, my girlfriend wants to make an Eevolution team. I know they aren't topnotch nor gamebreaking, but I want to make this work as well as possible for her. I immediately thought about Baton Pass because this seems to be the best strategy that ties them all together.

My current idea is to use Espeon for Magic Bouncing stuff like Roar and Taunt, Calm Mind, Vaporeon for Aqua Ring and Scald, Jolteon for Agility, Thunder Wave and some strong Electric STAB, Sylveon for Calm Mind and beating dragons to the ground with Moonblast and... that's about what I have figured out already. No idea for EVs, items nor anything.

She said that if she had to pick, she'd leave out Flareon (thank god) and Leafeon. Since Leafeon doesn't learn Ingrain, that's fine by me. So I guess that leaves us with a team of Vaporeon, Espeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Sylveon and Glaceon.

Please help me out, any suggestion is appreciated.

Default Re: Eevolution Team (Baton Pass)

Not sure if this would help, but I went against a eeveelution team with baton pass.

Video Code: H3MG-WWWW-WWW3-KQCL

I'm not good at battling, and their team appeared incompleat lacking 1 member, but i'd guess baton passing is a bit chance based. The other player forfeited the match so it cuts off near the end. They had Flareon and Leafeon on their team.

Default Re: Eevolution Team (Baton Pass)

Well, thank you for your help!
    Everything counts, so thanks once more!