Do these Teams seem Good?

Thread: Do these Teams seem Good?

I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar

Default Do these Teams seem Good?

Now this is my first team I have used it with Much success but am always looking for other options as replacements or move switchouts. Or Item Switchouts
    Crustle, Impish Sturdy 252 Attack 252 Def, 4 Hp Item is Leftovers
    Shell Smash, Nightslash, Wrockrecker and Bug Bite
    Ok Cruste is My Beggining wall most of the time. He has great attack and defense and I can usually get off A Shell smash or two to outspeed pokemon. Sturdy helps alot with surviving a potential One Hit Special attack.

Mamoswine- Adamant, SnowCloak Item is Ice Gem.
    252 attack and Speed 4 HP
    Earthquake, Ice Shard, Stealth Rock and Stone edge
    Mamoswine is used to set Up Stealth Rocks and then either Switch our or stay in and Kill. It depends what there using. I try to save him for dragons since Ice Shard Kills them.

Darmanitan- Sheer Force Adamant With Life Orb
    252 attacka and speed 4 Def
    Brick Break, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, U-turn
    Darmanitan Is A Power House. Is Flare Blitz 1 Hit Kills mostly Everything. People will mistakingly switch into a slow water thinking they can take a flare blitz when they actually cannont. If he does not one hit kill the water another Flare Blitz usually works. Fast water types are his down fall though so I do not keep him in against them.

Rotom- Mow(Switching back to Wash) Levitate Item Choice Scarf
    252 Spec attack and speed, 4 Def
    Leafstorm, Volt Switch, Thundebolt, HiddenPower Dark
    Rotom is just great all around. He has Great Special attack and moderately good defense and spec d. Choice Scarf Helps alot but sometimes it is a downfall so I am deciding against it when I switch back and selecting a different item.

Salamance- Adamant Moxie Item is Choice Scarf
    252 Attack and Spec Def with 4 Speed
    Protect, Earthquke, Zen Headbutt and Outrage
    Salamance with Choice Scarf is awesome. Moxie and outrage is deadly.

Scrafty Moxie Impish with Black Belt
    252 Def, Spec Def, and 4 Attack
    Fake out, Crunch, Bulk Up, Drain Punch

I start with him sometimes. He can take a hit as well as dish it out. I enjoy Bulking up and then drain punching to retain HP.

I actually Just picked these Based off what they could do and how they can do it. They work well together. I have debated Garchomp over Salamance but I love moxie more than Sand Veil. Rotom Form Selecting is diffucult but Officially Wash Is the Best in my Opinion. I like Scrafty because Pyshich attacks can not hit him.
    Last edited by Professor Jacel; 30th April 2012 at 08:24 PM.

Default Re: Do these Teams seem Good?

mmm maybe you need explain more your team, the role of all pokemons :), what do you want of them, at first appearance i like the second one team :P
    White FC: 3267-8830-4041

Gym Leader of the Rock type gym, Fossil-Badge.

Blog Entries

Yes, definitely give us some commentary on each Pokémon. What are their purposes in the team? Why this Pokémon over that Pokémon?
    Also, try to post in the BS&T format.

Pokemon
    Nature @ Item
    EVs
    Moveset
    Commentary

It makes it a lot easier to read.

Made by Blue Dragon!

Last edited by jaamoon; 1st May 2012 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaamoon View Post
    I think Lilligant or Sawsbuck (and one hundred pokemons) are better than simisage

I put Wild Charge and Earthquake on Emboar for cover more types, with heat crash/flare blitz and Superpower/Brick break

Same in Seismitoad, Surf or hydro pump, not the two and EarthPower-Sludge Wave-Grass knot maybe

i think Braviary its better option than unfezant/swoobat, with brave bird, u-turn, return/retaliate and superpower

Galvantula need bug type move for stab, bug buzz, and maybe energi ball for cover more, and Thunder; thunder > thunderbolt, with compound eyes

I personally like Zoroark use Nasty Plot in the illusion turn, and the other three moves can be Dark Pulse Sucker Punch or Night Daze for stab, and Flamethrower/grass knot/u-turn/focus blast, at your choise

not for competitive ok? :)
    I am a little cofused if you meant this toward me or another person because the pokemon your naming off are not on this team :P lol Just wonderinng lol

oh, the post before mine disappeared, a guy put a not-competitive in-game team ... maybe the mod move it haha

Its dangerous to go alone King Eriandor's Avatar

I like It but it would be better to use an ice type with higher Sp.Atk. Mamoswine can learn Icicle crash through breeding if you really need to use it bit I would reccomend glaceon because of it's powerful ice beam (highest sp atack of all ice type pokemon), once combined with a power increasing item; Voila, instant powerhouse. if a tank is not what you want there are other ones too, but I wouldn't go with mamoswine due to his low sp attack. If you need a stealth rock user dwebble can learn spikes by breeding pineco and can learn stealth rock through level up. these moves can also be passed on to ferroseed or other pokemon in its egg group.

I guess I could put my Glaceon on there. It does do well that is for sure. Allright I will test it and see if I like it Thanks.