Complete My Team! - Page 5

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Complete My Team!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Complete My Team!

@Shiny Shinx

I moved your post here. Unfinished teams belong in this topic.

Blog Entries

I'm going to need some help creating a new team. My first team is pretty hopeless, I've won a single battle out of the many I've fought because the Pokemon in my team don't match up very good. I've already decided on four of my Pokemon:

Hydreigon
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Levitate
    Moveset: Outrage, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Tri Attack

Crobat
    Nature: Gentle
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moveset: Sludge Bomb, Roost, Wing Attack, Fly

Arbok
    Nature: Serious
    Ability: Shed Skin
    Moveset: Crunch, Sludge Bomb, Earthquake, Toxic

Entei
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Pressure
    Moveset: Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Crush Claw, ExtremeSpeed

Any ideas? Thanks! =)
    Last edited by Lifestream; 21st October 2011 at 09:15 PM.
    Lookin for cloner! VM/PM Lifestream if interested!

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno's Frost View Post
    I'm going to need some help creating a new team. My first team is pretty hopeless, I've won a single battle out of the many I've fought because the Pokemon in my team don't match up very good. I've already decided on four of my Pokemon:

Hydreigon
    Ability: Levitate
    Moveset: Outrage, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Tri Attack

Crobat
    Nature: Gentle
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moveset: Sludge Bomb, Roost, Wing Attack, Fly

Arbok
    Nature: Serious
    Ability: Shed Skin
    Moveset: Crunch, Sludge Bomb, Earthquake, Toxic

Entei
    Ability: Pressure
    Moveset: Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Crush Claw, ExtremeSpeed

Any ideas? Thanks! =)
    Replace earthquake and Tri attack with u-turn and Focus Blast/surf on your Hydra.

Replace the sludge bomb with toxic,
    Wing attack with Brave Bird and Fly with taunt on Crobat. I would suggest replacing the remaining two unless you have a strategy planned for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Blog Entries

I'm going to need some help creating a new team. My first team is pretty hopeless, I've won a single battle out of the many I've fought because the Pokemon in my team don't match up very good. I've already decided on four of my Pokemon: Hydreigon Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate Moveset: Outrage, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Tri Attack Crobat Nature: Gentle Ability: Inner Focus Moveset: Sludge Bomb, Roost, Wing Attack, Fly Arbok Nature: Serious Ability: Shed Skin Moveset: Crunch, Sludge Bomb, Earthquake, Toxic Entei Nature: Adamant Ability: Pressure Moveset: Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Crush Claw, ExtremeSpeed Any ideas? Thanks! =)
    I`ve found that Scizor synergizes well with Hydreigon, I`d highly reccommend it. Why do you need 2 Poison types? Crobat is ok, but there are much better Pokemon than Arbok. If it has to still be a Poison type, try Drapion, it`s a bit like Arbok I guess but better, and doesn`t share any weaknesses with Crobat by default.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teravolt71 View Post
    I`ve found that Scizor synergizes well with Hydreigon, I`d highly reccommend it. Why do you need 2 Poison types? Crobat is ok, but there are much better Pokemon than Arbok. If it has to still be a Poison type, try Drapion, it`s a bit like Arbok I guess but better, and doesn`t share any weaknesses with Crobat by default.
    That's a good point. I think I'll give Scizor a try and find something else to replace my Arbok. That leaves me with two other Pokemon to add to my party. Any other ideas?

Blog Entries

That's a good point. I think I'll give Scizor a try and find something else to replace my Arbok. That leaves me with two other Pokemon to add to my party. Any other ideas?
    You will need a spiner, because half of your team gets worn down by entry Hazards. Starmie, Donphan, Tentacruel, Hitmontop will be good spinners.
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clowncrete View Post
    You will need a spiner, because half of your team gets worn down by entry Hazards. Starmie, Donphan, Tentacruel, Hitmontop will be good spinners.
    That's true...I'll try all four of them and see which one works out best for me.

Blog Entries

That's true...I'll try all four of them and see which one works out best for me.
    Starmie works well with scizor and is pretty powerful as well. Tentacruel can absorb toxic spikes. The remainig two are sort of iffy. Donphan does really well especially in sun teams but often loses to Jellicent. Hitmontop with foresight + rapid spin will always succeed but can often be underwhelming as I once discovered.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clowncrete View Post
    Starmie works well with scizor and is pretty powerful as well. Tentacruel can absorb toxic spikes. The remainig two are sort of iffy. Donphan does really well especially in sun teams but often loses to Jellicent. Hitmontop with foresight + rapid spin will always succeed but can often be underwhelming as I once discovered.
    That's good to know. I think I'll give Starmie a go. If it ends up going well, I'll decide on my sixth Pokemon.

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

I need a Double Battle team that is built around Chansey and at least one waller like Ferrothorn

Chansey
    Ability: Sensern Grace or Healer
    Item: Evolite
    Moves: Heal Bell, Heal Pulse, Softboiled, Healing Wish

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

Blog Entries

Alright, so I've changed my team a bit and got this:

Hydreigon
    Levitate
    Outrage, Earthquake, Surf, Flamethrower

Starmie
    Nature: quiet
    Illiminate
    Ice Beam, Recover, Psychic, Confuse Ray

Entei
    Pressure
    Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Crush Claw

Crobat
    Nature: gentle
    Inner Focus
    Sludge Bomb, Air Slash, Roost, Fly

Scizor (still looking)

Any suggestions for my final Pokemon or adjustions to the current team?

Blog Entries

Hydreigon
    Levitate

Starmie
    Illiminate

Entei
    Pressure

Crobat
    Inner Focus

Scizor (still looking)

You haven't excatly implemented my suggestions have you?

Hydreigon
    Levitate

Starmie
    Illiminate

Entei
    Pressure

Crobat
    Inner Focus

Scizor (still looking)

Let's see.

Scizor really shines with a CB, try using that. If that doesn't work, SD works for some people as well.

Crobat's two flying moves are redundant. Replace Air Slash with Brave Bird and replace Fly with Protect/Substitute to wear down Toxic damage. Speaking of which, you should take Clowncrete's suggestions to heart and replace Sludge bomb with Toxic.

Entei doesn't need to have two fire moves, and his sp. attack isn't usable when compared to his Attack. However, Entei has a very small movepool, so you might have to replace Flamethrower with Stone Edge. I also recommend you replace Crush Claw with Return unless you love the chance of lowering your foe's defense.

In fact, you might want to replace Entei with Arcanine, as while Arcanine is slightly slower and slightly less bulky, it has access to a much better movepool (such as Close Combat) while still having Flare Blitz and Extremespeed.

Starmie is functioning as a Rapid Spinner from what I see, so replace Confuse Ray with Rapid Spin. I'd recommend you replace Recover with Surf and Psychic with Grass Knot, but it really depends on how bulky you want it.

Hydreigon is a Special Attacker, so replace Outrage with Draco Meteor and Earthquake with Focus Blast (or HP Fighting if it so suits you).

As for your last PKMN, I strongly recommend Mienshao to take care of the Steel/Rock Pokemon that might end up being a major weakness. However, if someone says something different, you should probably take their advice instead of mine, since Entei and Starmie together both take care of this.

You might also want a wall of sorts to take some hits (Ferrothorn is recommended). Just as long as you don't mind the lack of power this wall will have. If you do, support Celebi is also an option.
    Charizard should have been of the ice type.

When I'm sad I just sing, and then I realize my voice is worse than my problems.

Is also Mato Kuroi? Black★Rock Shooter's Avatar

I am making a team for competitive battling, but I need help finding the last team member and figuring out some movesets .I am going to EV train these pokemon.

My planned team is:

Akaito, Darmanitian(M), jolly nature. 252 EVs in attack and speed. Thrash, Fire punch Flare Blitz

Haku, Samurott(F), Sassy nature. 252 EVs in sp.def and defense. Ice beam, toxic, protect, surf

Miku, Metagross(-),Sassy nature, 252 EVs in sp.def and Attack. Earthquake,bullet punch, hammer arm

Gakupo,Espeon(M),Timid nature, DW ability "Magic Bounce". 252 EVs in Sp.Att and speed. Psychic, Charm

Meiko, Hydregion(F), Mild nature, 252 EVs in Speed and Sp.att. Dark pulse, Outrage/dragon pulse, Flamethrower.

*depressing empty spot...*

Video Games Modegator GatoRage's Avatar Moderator
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Bonepelt View Post
    I am making a team for competitive battling, but I need help finding the last team member and figuring out some movesets .I am going to EV train these pokemon.

My planned team is:

Akaito, Darmanitian(M), jolly nature. 252 EVs in attack and speed. Thrash, Fire punch Flare Blitz

Haku, Samurott(F), Sassy nature. 252 EVs in sp.def and defense. Ice beam, toxic, protect, surf

Miku, Metagross(-),Sassy nature, 252 EVs in sp.def and Attack. Earthquake,bullet punch, hammer arm

Gakupo,Espeon(M),Timid nature, DW ability "Magic Bounce". 252 EVs in Sp.Att and speed. Psychic, Charm

Meiko, Hydregion(F), Mild nature, 252 EVs in Speed and Sp.att. Dark pulse, Outrage/dragon pulse, Flamethrower.

*depressing empty spot...*

For Darmanitan, I recommend: Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Superpower and U-Turn. And make him hold the Life Orb, since it will boost his already incredible Flare Blitz without taking recoil damage.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast