Complete My Team! - Page 14

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Complete My Team!

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Complete My Team!

Hello! I'm making my first competive team, a LC team. I'm creating the Pokemon from scratch too, so I'll include IVs. I'm trying to stay away from the three Fighting-Types: Mienfoo, Scraggy, and Timburr. I'm also staying away from Hidden Power. Note that the IVs shown are the highest possible IVs for that Pokemon. If you want to see the range, ask me.

Electrike

Snivy

Pawniard

Other Possible Canidates

I need help looking for other Pokemon for this team, EVs for the team, and just plain suggestions about moves, items, ect. Thanks in advance!

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

Hi I'm looking for some help with my team, I was wondering if I should replace Sceptile with another pokemon, keep in mind I am playing soul silver.
    Team:
    Jolteon lvl 52: thunderbolt, double kick, thunder fang, bite
    Empoleon lvl 51: brine, surf, aqua jet, ice beam
    Arcanine lvl 50: crunch, flamethrower, heatwave, fire blast
    Flygon lvl 51: earthquake, flamethrower, dragon claw, fly
    Gallade lvl 52: night slash, psycho cut, brick break, swords dance
    Sceptile lvl 50: slam, razor leaf, leaf blade, quick attack

Politoed
    Nature: Bold
    Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Drizzle
    EVs: 248 HP/ 252 Def/ 8 Spe

Scald
    Hypnosis/Toxic
    Encore/ Perish Song
    Protect/Ice Beam/Focus Blast

Well, I've been thinking. The first part of the plan is to set the field by summon rain when its appears after Corsola, Gigarith,or Steelix starts things off with Stealth Rock to weaken the opponent's side. Giving the offensive Water-type pokemon the advantages like Floatzel with Swift Swim ability to double its speed and Gyarados. Hypnosis can help but with accuracy is at %60, Toxic can help also as it could weaken their defenses. However it won't work on Poison and Steel-types pokemon. Encore will force the opponent to be stuck on with one move. I don't know about Perish Song but I heard it cost its own life to bring down the opponent and that will be risky. Protect might be good since it can shield it from Electric, and Grass type attacks. Ice Beam just in case if it faces the Dragon and Grass types. Focus Blast also might be able to handle Tyranitar. But also can take out Steel,Dark,Ice,Rock,and Normal types. Although I've already planned to have a Milotic with Marvel Scale ability for great defense who can use the combination of Rest and Sleep Talk or the Recovery set such as Recover,Ice Beam,Scald,and Dragon Tail/Toxic or Haze. Its main purpose is to summon Rain permanently. I already aware that Kygore can summon rain easily. But I don't want them to think that I'm sort kind of a noob who have no skill without relying on the legendary pokemon. Kygore and Politoed are the only two pokemon that has the ability Drizzle. Sure Rain Dance can help but it's only temporary as it last for five turns. So what do you think?

Note: Now that I've realized that rain can help those use Thunder and Hurricane.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/MelodyandAsh.jpg

*Welcome to the Kissshipping Line*
    ~Ash,and Melody shall always be with each other forever.~
    Kissshipping never dies..

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

Never gonna give you up Ksemanr's Avatar

Hello, I'm working out my first team, and don't really know what to use in my last slot, so some suggestions would be much appreciated :). My current team is as follows:

Whimsicott

Skarmory

Blissey

Chandelure

Flygon
    A Final Opinion Is Of Less Value Than An Appreciation Of And Tolerance For Obscurity

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ksemanr View Post
    Hello, I'm working out my first team, and don't really know what to use in my last slot, so some suggestions would be much appreciated :). My current team is as follows:

Whimsicott

Skarmory

Blissey

Chandelure

Flygon
    Tenetacruel may be a good addition for the role of a spinner and also to take hits from Infernape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Never gonna give you up Ksemanr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Clowncrete View Post

Tenetacruel may be a good addition for the role of a spinner and also to take hits from Infernape.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I was also suggested Starmie for a similar Spinner role from another site, so I'll choose between those. I'm leaning towards Starmie for preference, but if trying to breed that becomes too annoying I'll switch over to Tentacruel.
    A Final Opinion Is Of Less Value Than An Appreciation Of And Tolerance For Obscurity

Hi guys. I've decided to work on the Rain team. But the problem is I don't know what can I use for the last slot. Any suggestion(s) will be appreciated. Here's what I've planned.

Politoed

Milotic

Gyarados

Floatzel

Corsola

Let me know if there's anything that needs to be fixed.

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

You have no grass or electric counters. A magnezone could sweep this.
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

@Shego; You need to cover up the threats to rain rather than just running mono water.

Hi, I'm playing Emerald right now and need advice on my Elite Four team. I have five stable members and a variety of random Pokes that I've leveled up to almost my minimum for entering the league (I'd prefer all of them to be at least 60). I need to know who my final member should be (it doesn't necessarily have to be one of the random Pokes I've leveled up; I can use a new one, too). I also want to know any changes you'd have in mind for their movesets (their movesets are in no way permanent and HMs are mainly there for me to get through Victory Road. I'll mark the ones I'm pretty sure I'll keep no matter what), and suggested items as well. Here are my Pokemon:

* = I'll probably keep the move when I revamp their movesets

Some of my sixth-member options (but keep in mind these are not the only Pokemon I'm considering using - I'll take any suggestions):

Thanks for any help you can offer!
    Official claimer of Swirlix, Sweet Veil, and Draining Kiss.
    3DS FC: 1564-2044-7042

@Shego; You need to cover up the threats to rain rather than just running mono water.
    Ok. Like what exactly? I'm sure that Poison, Ice, and Fire-types can help eliminate the Grass-types. Ice types can take out Dragon and Ground Types. I just got a Chinchou with Volt Absorb ability which will evolve into Lanturn.
    Last edited by Shego; 11th October 2012 at 09:32 PM.

You shouldn't think in terms of types but rather in terms of countering specific threats. For example, Ferrothorn walls your whole team so you could run Tornadus-T to 2HKO it.
    PM me and I'll rate your team.

You shouldn't think in terms of types but rather in terms of countering specific threats. For example, Ferrothorn walls your whole team so you could run Tornadus-T to 2HKO it.
    Ok. If I catch a Tornadus-T, then what is its best nature? And what EV should be like? Should it be like 252 Speed/ 4 Def/252 Sp. Atk? Or anything else in that matter. What about Gastrodon? Its happens to be a ground and water type. I want to find a Mudkip then evolves all the way to Swampert but, I can't find him in my Black and White game. I could go to Pokémon GTS Utilities but, that would be cheating, right? Therefore, I want to get it fair and square. To tell you the truth, Pokemon Black Version is my real first pokemon game.
    Last edited by Shego; 12th October 2012 at 05:56 PM.

For Tornadus-T you should be able to just look on Smogon.
    PM me and I'll rate your team.

For Tornadus-T you should be able to just look on Smogon.
    I've looked at Smogon, but it doesn't have a strategy for Tornadus-T. Look... Tornadus-T (B/W) - Smogon University But I do have a Dragonite. Tornadus-T is nice and all, but I can't depend on the legendary pokemon because I don't want them to think that I'm sort kind of a noob that have no skills.
    Last edited by Shego; 12th October 2012 at 06:33 PM.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast