Competitive Flareon! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Competitive Flareon!

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Competitive Flareon!

Off the top of my head Giga Drain is crud on Forretress, try TSpikes or Gyro Ball. I'll be back with a more extensive review later if someone else doesn't get to it first, my hands are still slightly sore from rating someone else's team (and the formatting was wrong so I couldn't c/p and edit xD)

Quote Originally Posted by -Glory Blaze- View Post
    Off the top of my head Giga Drain is crud on Forretress, try TSpikes or Gyro Ball. I'll be back with a more extensive review later if someone else doesn't get to it first, my hands are still slightly sore from rating someone else's team (and the formatting was wrong so I couldn't c/p and edit xD)
    Toxic spikes are better than regular spikes? Otherwise, okay, but what do I do for recovery? Or does forretress need to rely on vaporeon as well?

Reply was slightly delayed since I was working on other things, and also looking into whether there are any other sets usable with flareon. No good ideas as of yet.
    Signed, Lord Kyuubi

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kyuubi View Post
    Toxic spikes are better than regular spikes? Otherwise, okay, but what do I do for recovery? Or does forretress need to rely on vaporeon as well?

Reply was slightly delayed since I was working on other things, and also looking into whether there are any other sets usable with flareon. No good ideas as of yet.
    Either variety of Spikes works. And yeah, Forretress doesn't have reliable recovery.

Either variety of Spikes works. And yeah, Forretress doesn't have reliable recovery.
    Assuming rest doesn't work here because it wastes too many turns? And forretress doesn't get moves that work well with sleep talk?

So what about the rest of my team?
    Signed, Lord Kyuubi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123