Bulbagarden Champions League
Welcome back one and all, to the second season of the Bulbagarden Champions League! We saw some great matches last time around and had a lot of fun. We saw the Bulba-Bad Asses win the first ever season of BCL. This time around we hope to provide you all with the same if not higher level of entertainment! We're all excited to announce the second season! This time around, co-hosting with me will be Angad! Angad was the captain of the winning team last season so congratulations to him once again. So lets get you introduced to the format and everything else:
- There will be as many teams as the number of participants partaking in the competition. There will be four tiers in which competition can occur. These tiers are posted a bit below.
- Each team will have a captain, the captain decides who plays which tier, manages transfers and is the general head of the team.
- The tournament will be in round-robin format, where each team plays every other team.
- A win accounts for 3 points on the league table, whereas a lost accounts for 0. A draw will either give your team 1 point or will lead to a tie-breaker match.
- There will be an auction phase, where the captains for each team will choose players and bid for them using credits they have.
The tiers that we will have this season are:
- B/W OU [Simulator]
- B/W OU [Wi-Fi]
- DPP OU [Simulator]
- VGC '12 [Simulator]
To sign up, just post which of the aforementioned tiers you play. If you wish to be a captain for a team post that to.
NOTE: Captains of teams from last season, if you wish to retain your positions as captains of teams, post here and let me know.
We will look at all the people wishing to be captains and pick the users we feel are best suited for the role.
Good luck to one and all. And sign up! Feel free to invite your friends and anyone who's interested to take part in this eventful tournament!
Click here to see the Sign Up Spreadsheet