Belly Drum Charizard's.

Thread: Belly Drum Charizard's.

Ace PKMN Trainer PKMN Trainer Spencer's Avatar
    Add PKMN Trainer Spencer on Facebook

Default Belly Drum Charizard's.

Anybody here got one? Use one? How do you like it? What did you Train his EV's to be?

The Basic questions. I just got a Belly Drum Charmander and I am really wanting to see what this thing can do when it's on it's max.
    Torterra I choose you!

FC: 0433 4435 4140

I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar

Default Re: Belly Drum Charizard's.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Spencer View Post
    Anybody here got one? Use one? How do you like it? What did you Train his EV's to be?

The Basic questions. I just got a Belly Drum Charmander and I am really wanting to see what this thing can do when it's on it's max.
    I tried one once but It did not last to long for me. I preferred my Special One.
    Pro's- People who try to set up Nasty Plot, Calm Mind were destroyed because I was faster usually. Great to set up against a Wall Such as, Ferrothorn, Forretress, They often went for the Leech Seed or Stealth Rocks or something so it was good to use.
    Con-s You get hit after using it and die... Enemy Pulls of Dragon Dance, or Quiver Dance and Significantly Destroys you. People who are faster and Substitute basically get away with it.

Those are just some I noticed.

Ace PKMN Trainer PKMN Trainer Spencer's Avatar
    Add PKMN Trainer Spencer on Facebook

Default Re: Belly Drum Charizard's.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Jacel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Spencer View Post

I tried one once but It did not last to long for me. I preferred my Special One.
    Pro's- People who try to set up Nasty Plot, Calm Mind were destroyed because I was faster usually. Great to set up against a Wall Such as, Ferrothorn, Forretress, They often went for the Leech Seed or Stealth Rocks or something so it was good to use.
    Con-s You get hit after using it and die... Enemy Pulls of Dragon Dance, or Quiver Dance and Significantly Destroys you. People who are faster and Substitute basically get away with it.

Those are just some I noticed.
    Hm, Thanks for the Info. I am still going to try it out.
    Torterra I choose you!

FC: 0433 4435 4140