These are the general rules that apply for the whole Bulbagarden Battle Center. If you have any questions, please ask.
- One battle thread per forum per three days. Violators will be warned, then infracted.
- "Bumping" battle/tournament threads is allowed only if the thread or the last post in the thread is older than three days.
- When soliciting a battle, provide basic information in the thread title. For instance - Looking for 6v6 Single Battle. The precise format is open to interpretation. You should provide your Friend Code within the thread, in your signature, or anywhere else it is easily accessible.
- Keep spammy posts to a minimum. Use private or visitor messages to communicate things like "I'm on" or "Be ready in 5 minutes," when possible.
- Of course all other forum rules apply.
What goes where:
- This is where you'll find the rules, our temporary discussion threads, our general chat threads and suggestions for the forum. Threads asking questions do not go here, but threads for new updates in the metagame may be posted here.
Pokemon Fight Club:
- This is where you'll find wifi battlers or people looking for a general Simulator battle. Threads looking for wifi battles and threads for specific tournaments may be created here. Use the Simulator thread when seeking battles on Pokemon Online or Pokemon Showdown!
Battle Strategy & Tactics:
- This is where you'll find theorymoning, Rate My Teams, Warstories, battles by our users and just about everything that doesn't fit elsewhere. Threads may be created for discussion or for seeking help with a team, but keep all questions to the Simple Questions thread.