Anyone battle ? Gen V
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Anyone battle ? Gen V

  1. #1

    Default Anyone battle ? Gen V

    Anyone here want to battle? OU Gen V?

  2. #2
    Link animated Avatar FTW! Shuckle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,884
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Anyone battle ? Gen V

    I'll battle you. But what do you mean by OU battle?
    3DS Friend Code 1607 - 2458 - 9938

    IGN: Jason

    Shiny Value: 543

    Friend Safari: Fire
    Growlithe, Slugma, and Ninetales.

  3. #3
    Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gujarat,india
    Posts
    1,759
    Blog Entries
    33

    Default Re: Anyone battle ? Gen V

    I will battle you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
    I'll battle you. But what do you mean by OU battle?
    A battle which follows the OU tiering list(generally of smogon).
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

  4. #4
    Link animated Avatar FTW! Shuckle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,884
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Anyone battle ? Gen V

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Clowncrete View Post
    I will battle you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
    I'll battle you. But what do you mean by OU battle?
    A battle which follows the OU tiering list(generally of smogon).
    Alright. But... Does the OU battle only have to be in the OU Tier?
    3DS Friend Code 1607 - 2458 - 9938

    IGN: Jason

    Shiny Value: 543

    Friend Safari: Fire
    Growlithe, Slugma, and Ninetales.

  5. #5
    Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gujarat,india
    Posts
    1,759
    Blog Entries
    33

    Default Re: Anyone battle ? Gen V

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Clowncrete View Post
    I will battle you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
    I'll battle you. But what do you mean by OU battle?
    A battle which follows the OU tiering list(generally of smogon).
    Alright. But... Does the OU battle only have to be in the OU Tier?
    what do you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

  6. #6
    Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In a Poke Mart.
    Posts
    1,216
    Blog Entries
    98

    Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Anyone battle ? Gen V

    @Lord Clowncrete;

    I think he means that does the OU battle have to use Pokemon that are only in the OU tier.


    I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

  7. #7
    Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gujarat,india
    Posts
    1,759
    Blog Entries
    33

    Default Re: Anyone battle ? Gen V

    @Shiny Shinx;

    oh ok!
    @Shuckle;

    No, when a person says OU battle, it means that any pokemon which is UBER, like zekrom, blaziken, etc is not allowed. Everything else like feraligatr or dragonite or miltank or luvdisc is allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

  8. #8
    Link animated Avatar FTW! Shuckle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,884
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Anyone battle ? Gen V

    @Shiny Shinx; correct.
    @Lord Clowncrete; okay thanks.
    3DS Friend Code 1607 - 2458 - 9938

    IGN: Jason

    Shiny Value: 543

    Friend Safari: Fire
    Growlithe, Slugma, and Ninetales.

  9. #9
    I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    651

    Default Re: Anyone battle ? Gen V

    I would gladly battle you as well!

  10. #10

    Default Re: Anyone battle ? Gen V

    sounds fun. I'll take your challenge! XD

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •