MUSIC: Where Fires Are - Isabella

Thread: Where Fires Are - Isabella

Blog Entries

Default Where Fires Are - Isabella

Hello :)

So myself and some friends started a band last November and at the end of March we recorded three tracks, the first of which went online on April 1st -

There will be a proper video to accompany the music soon. The next song goes online on May 1st and the last of the three will be online on June 1st.

Give it a listen if you have the time or desire! It's kind of.. alternative rock/pop. We put 'Isabella' online first of the three because we see it as the most 'accessible' and… 'mainstream' I suppose. Just to clarify - I don't use 'mainstream' as a negative term.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it :)

x

Default Re: Where Fires Are - Isabella

Love it!
    May I ask, do you use some software to get rid of background noises or merge tracks or do you just record in a room or something?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaSapphire View Post
    Love it!
    May I ask, do you use some software to get rid of background noises or merge tracks or do you just record in a room or something?
    Thank you!

The songs were recorded in a studio, so the acoustics and all that stuff were spot on. No need to worry about background noise etc :)
    Last edited by Narcisse; 9th May 2014 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Spelling

Oh OK, I see.
    Thanks for the answer :D

Not bad, not bad at all! I read the description thinking this would be a half-decent pop song with the oh-so-common quarter note bass drum beat and vocals ever so present on the radio these days as well as an autotuned person who can't sing for their life. Needless to say, I am pleasantly surprised. Nice work for a first song.