MUSIC: Kelleo's Music

Thread: Kelleo's Music

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Kelleo's Music

So, when I've got some free time, I like to play on my electric keyboard. I'm afraid I'm not much of a keyboarder yet, but I can play some tunes. :D

Currently learning to play some video game songs I like. I did film myself playing the Galdr of Release from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and FE: Radiant Dawn awhile back, but I think I could improve on that, so I deleted the video. Now, however, I've filmed a different tune: the Song of Time from Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Enjoy. :)

I know, the camera quality is horrible. But my grandma gave it to me, and it's the only working movie camera I have, so yeah. Had to use it. Yes, I've got a Luigi plushie up there. Cause he rocks. :3

Anyway, I'll have to get a memory card for this thing too. It has so little memory right now that I had to cut this video short because it ran out of memory. I can play a few more tunes as well, but I think I should sharpen my skills at playing with two hands first.

Default Re: Kelleo's Music

Hmm... Not bad. Just whack in a few chords or a left-hand accompaniment and you're cooking with gas.

I love those keys, by the way. They'd look awesome on a stage...

If you want an easy piece to get your hands working together, try the Dialga/Palkia battle theme. It sounds hard, but it's really just a few simple arpeggios. Just a suggestion

Keep it up! ;)

Awesome Sig by the one and only Princess Crow

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by UmbraFox View Post
    Hmm... Not bad. Just whack in a few chords or a left-hand accompaniment and you're cooking with gas.
    ...What? I don't understand. I wasn't very good? I thought I had the song down perfectly. :( And I don't understand what you mean by "whack a few chords." And I did use my left hand. xP

Oh, and thanks, but I have no interest in doing Pokemon music. Besides that, the ocarina songs from Zelda: Ocarina of Time are short and much simpler than anything you find in Pokemon games.

Oh sorry. My bad (you'll have to excuse my stupidity)

As you said, you had the song 100% spot-on. What I meant is if you played the melody entirely with your right hand, your left hand would be free to play a harmony or an accompaniment, which makes the song sound fuller.

You are right about pokemon music compared to other games. It is very complicated

Sorry if I confused you or made you feel bad. That was not my intent

Awesome Sig by the one and only Princess Crow

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Ohhh, I see now. I'm still learning to play like that, though. And no, you didn't make me feel bad at all. I was just confused. xP

I'd really love to learn the Ballad of the Goddess from Zelda: Skyward Sword. That one's so awesome (even if it is just Zelda's Lullaby backwards...lol). But I can play another favorite of mine, Laruto's Theme from Zelda: The Wind Waker, already, so I'll prolly do that one next. :3