VIDEO: Joining GGNetwork Youtube

Thread: Joining GGNetwork Youtube

Blog Entries
    Add Dr.J on Facebook
    Visit Dr.J's Youtube Channel

Default Joining GGNetwork Youtube

it has been a VERY long time since i have posted on this fourm, but i am back :D and looking for Recruitments for my youtube channel Greatest Gaming Network Channel (GGNetwork)
    after trying to gain a youtube team on other fourms, i came back here looking for some partners that would join my youtube team and help take it to the top. joining is simple and almost anyone can be excepted. aslong as you can produce 30 minute recordings for a video of your game play in withing a week, your ready . GGNetwork does all gaming From playstation, nintendo, mac and PC, but i am looking for more variety in our gaming. if your intrested in becomeing a deticated player on my channel, just leave a comment with your skype name that i can use to contact you with, or a phone number if you feel comfortable with that. thanks guys. excepting anything from nuzlocks on a mac or pc, to gaming on your ds or 3ds, even a tripod in front of your tv for Wii or anyother gaming :D

link to my channel
    GGNetworkChannel - YouTube
    ~Dr.J
    Come check out the GGNetwork channel :D gaming done by 8 other players. SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, AND CHECK OUT OUR FACE BOOK AND WEBSITE!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/GGNetworkChannel

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Default Re: Joining GGNetwork Youtube

@Dr.J;

Hey, unfortunately this type of post advertising a channel isn't allowed in The Media Menagerie. It's mostly for your own videos you have made. If you would like to post this in the blogs, that would be fine. I'm going to have to close this.

Sorry for the inconvinience, and thanks for understanding.