PHOTOGRAPHY: F-22's pictures

Thread: F-22's pictures

Blog Entries

Default F-22's pictures

This thread doesn't have a category because I have all kinds of stuff :P Anyways, before we get to the pictures, let me talk a little bit about myself. I've lived near the California coast my entire life. My permanent home is in San Diego, CA, with nice year-round weather. Contrary to popular belief, it's not always warm enough to go to the beach, especially during the winter! I go to college in the wonderful Santa Cruz, CA, and my college campus not only overlooks Monterey Bay, but is also situated in the middle of a forest. Therefore I have plenty of opportunities to take nice pictures of the beautiful beaches and forests I'm privileged to live near, even though I have a shitty cheap Nikon camera. But wait, there's more! I've also been all over the world. My vacations in the past 5 years have included Hawaii, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Brazil, and Argentina. All of these places were awesome in their own way, but unfortunately I do not believe I have any pictures prior to the New Zealand/Australia trip. It'll be awhile before I post international trip pictures anyways, as I have to dig through pages and pages of pics on my Photobucket accounts. I will however post pictures of a roadtrip I took last year with my family across California to visit colleges I was accepted to, as well as some from my time in Santa Cruz. And some other assorted photos in between. If these prove popular I will post more :)

The sole pictures that survive from Solvang, a neat little town that looks and feels like a Danish town. Google it for outside pics but yeah, I thought it was pretty cool.

This is all you need to know about Central Valley. Miles of nothingness, trucks, and dead flies all over your car.

Golden Gate Bridge

The city of San Francisco, as seen from the Golden Gate Bridge

Line houses (idk what they're called), iconic architecture from SF

I think this is an opera house or something, idk

Holy shit my dad got a huge pancake

Church in Chinatown. idk, i found it interesting

Alcatraz

SF City Hall

Oakland Bridge
    Last edited by Froakie; 8th September 2012 at 06:22 PM.

Before posting in Battle Strategies, please read the rules and simple questions stickies!

Still rating competitive teams via VM/PM, as well as accepting questions or discussion about battle strategies.
    Pro-tip: Wondercard events can't be shiny unless they're set to be always shiny like PCP.

Blog Entries

Default Re: F-22's pictures

Goddamn image limits >:(

Beach near Del Mar

San Diego county fair in the summer. That shit gets really packed. And yes, it really does suck to be in that crowd :D

Welcome to Santa Cruz!

daylight pic

:P

Sunset on the beach

Boardwalk. It wasn't open when these pictures were taken, but when it is it's all lit up and stuff :)

Bonfire on the beach.
    Last edited by F-22; 25th March 2011 at 05:33 PM.

Before posting in Battle Strategies, please read the rules and simple questions stickies!

Still rating competitive teams via VM/PM, as well as accepting questions or discussion about battle strategies.
    Pro-tip: Wondercard events can't be shiny unless they're set to be always shiny like PCP.