Bulbagarden Idol 3.0 (Round 2)- Winner Announced! - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Bulbagarden Idol 3.0 (Round 2)- Winner Announced!

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Bulbagarden Idol 3.0 (Round 2)

Well, one of my wanted themes has come to pass.

I swear, if a female participant sings the Kim Possible theme, I'm gonna flip...(Call Me Beep Me I think is the name, BTW)

Joking about favorite song plugs...

IN AMERICA!!!

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Tentatively yoinking "You'll Be in my heart" then

50% loser & 50% Bad jokes Kay-Senpai's Avatar

can I do "Part of Your World " from Little mermaid if it's not taken .w.

Scratch that I'm going to sing "I just can't wait to be king" from the lion king
    Last edited by Kay-Senpai; 11th July 2012 at 09:12 PM.

☆*・゜゚・*2SUGOI4U*・゜゚・*☆

Blog Entries

This weeks theme should be entertaining. Wonder what the next one will be? ^^;

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by imgoingtothemoon View Post
    can I do "i just can't wait to be king " from the lion king .w.
    Hey, all the participant spots have been filled, so unfortunately you cannot submit an entry. I'll let you know if there is a drop out by the end of the week.

50% loser & 50% Bad jokes Kay-Senpai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imgoingtothemoon View Post
    can I do "i just can't wait to be king " from the lion king .w.
    Hey, all the participant spots have been filled, so unfortunately you cannot submit an entry. I'll let you know if there is a drop out by the end of the week.
    aww okee dokee then .w. welp no worries there's always next time if there's another "bulbagarden Idol"

☆*・゜゚・*2SUGOI4U*・゜゚・*☆

"I just can't wait to be king" from The Lion King, I swear this just came to me before i came back to post XD

Blog Entries

Reminder: Please send me your entries (along with your few sentences about why you chose your song and favorite Disney movie) by Monday July 16th at 6:00 PM.

EDIT: If you can't participate anymore, please let me know.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I'll Make A Man Out Of You - Mulan 1

Blog Entries

SmartDarkrai has been dropped from the competition due to inactivity.

I'll be posting the entries at around 8:00 EST tonight because I have to work the evening shift. So you have until a little before then to send me your final entries.
    Last edited by Paperhorse; 16th July 2012 at 07:37 AM. Reason: too many name changes.

Blog Entries

Hey Everyone!

Here are this week’s entries.

Aestivate:

Central African Republic*

Croag

Destiny Queen

Human

ShinyRoxas

Skyla

SSJ_Jup81

The Puppetmaster:

Umeko

Voters, you have until Wednesday, July 18th, 8:00 PM EST to submit your vote in the QT.

Please feel free to discuss the entries here, but make sure you vote in the QT.

Have fun!
    Last edited by Paperhorse; 16th July 2012 at 07:08 PM.

Blog Entries

The entries this week are amazing. I think pretty much everyone has shown improvement ;o

Blog Entries

Aestivate - I recognized this song after listening for a few seconds and realized my school's show choir performed it! You did so well, great low notes (pretty sure your entry was lower than mine LOL).

Central African Republic* - Mmm dat jazz. This entry is adorable and fabulous! Awesome job again.

Croag - Omg delicate bb voice, it's so cute it hurts. ;~; <3 Beautiful as ALWAYS.

Destiny Queen - This song sounds very fitting for you; you have a really interesting voice, and this entry is great!

Human - I love this song, my school's men's choir has been wanting to perform it for yeeears. It was just a bit quiet and pitched too low at times; otherwise, good job~

ShinyRoxas - I really love that you provide your own accompaniment; it makes the performance more natural sounding (and I like that bit of percussion you threw in there). Not to mention your voice is pretty kickass, too. :)

Skyla - This song rocks, I'm a big fan of the different versions. Other than a few pitchy spots (and some may have been due to Vocaroo), you did well.

SSJ_Jup81 - Ahh this is a classic! I could tell you were having fun with it; were you smiling when you sang this? xD Awesome job!

Umeko - How could anyone bully you? You're such a fun-spirited person and omg your voice is so cute. :< I think you did the song justice! The song seemed a bit high for you at parts, though; otherwise, I think it's fine.

So much talent ahhhhhhhhhhh

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Damn, yall, stop being so talented XDDDD Dare I say these were some magical entries? :O

@Aestivate; - beautiful song, I think you sung it well, but I feel like it could have been a bit more free flowing~ Still, quite enjoyable :3

@Central African Republic*; - sound like you had a blast with this song! I LOVED it, it was very expressive. ^_^

@Croag; - excuse me while I go and get my tissue to mop up my tears. That was beautiful. You hit those high notes seamlessly, and the dynamics are much better this week than they were last. I feel like the song was perfect for your range.

@Destiny Queen; - You have a very unique way of singing this, I really like it a lot! I feel like the original song had a lot longer notes, but somehow, you made it work with shorter, more staggered notes. Probably because you seemed to know exactly where to rest. Still, I'd like to see if you can hold those notes, maybe in another song XD

@Human; - There were some problems with staying on pitch and timing at times, but I could tell that you were giving it your all. It definitely brought a smile to my face. This is such an intense and manly song, so yeah, just have fun with it!

@ShinyRoxas; - AAaaawww, this cover is sooo cuuuuute!!! You have great musical interpretation. I found myself more entranced with the guitar than the singing at times, though XD Solid performance, you have a nice voice, though a bit quiet at times.

@Skyla; - Vocaroo tendss to be pretty sensitive with the mic, so I would sing a bit further away to prevent it from getting that loud staticy sound XD I liked the emotions you used, I just wish the recording quality was clearer. Very cute!

@SSJ_Jup81; - Aw Wendy, you so cute XD LOVED your accent and how much FUN you seemed to have with it. Heck, I was smiling the entire time. dsfhkjsd THIS IS FABULOUS, excellent articulation as well, I don't think you stuttered once (I always mess this song up, lol)

@The Puppetmaster; - Wow, I can actually see you singing this song, it's perfect for you! I feel like it could have been a bit more powerful at times, but your interpretation of the song might be a bit different, and it sounded nice nonetheless. Excellent! ^_^

@Umeko; - OMG Mulan is my favorite Disney movie as well D: I'm sorry you had to go through all that, those years sucked for most everyone, I think >_> I loved that you could change your emotions during certain parts of the song, it really shows how much you could relate to it. Some of the high notes were a bit stressed, but other than that, your voice was really adorable and added an innocent touch to the song~

If I missed anyone, tell me! XP

"seasons change, people change"

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

I sang much farther away from the mic than in the first song, so I was afraid it was too quiet, but Vocaroo was giving me fits. >.<;

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast