VIDEO: Ash Vs Paul AMV - My Way

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By WildGamer

Thread: Ash Vs Paul AMV - My Way

Blog Entries

Default Ash Vs Paul AMV - My Way

Enjoy!
    Last edited by WildGamer; 18th August 2011 at 09:24 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Ash Vs Paul AMV - My Way

I am a huuuuuge fan of your amvs, haha. I'm simply loving the scene choices and editing style. The "VS." screenshot is very well done. And the walking away scenes from 1:52-1:54 was also cool.

Beautiful ending, beautiful cuts; loved this so much. I remember when you had a shorter version of this, I'm glad you decided to go all the way with this one.

"seasons change, people change"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    I am a huuuuuge fan of your amvs, haha. I'm simply loving the scene choices and editing style. The "VS." screenshot is very well done. And the walking away scenes from 1:52-1:54 was also cool.

Beautiful ending, beautiful cuts; loved this so much. I remember when you had a shorter version of this, I'm glad you decided to go all the way with this one.
    Thanks a lot! Yeah, I'm glad I finished it too, took me a while and the conclusion definitely gave me frustration (I was almost done, Vegas! 2 more scenes! 2! Don't freeze!) I would say it was definitely worth it in the end. Glad you like the VS screenshot, that was one of my more innovative ideas and I definitely enjoyed putting in some gave references. Only thing I really regret is that around 1:54 the shot of Ash walking towards the camera, opposite of Paul, doesn't show up.

Gonna be a tl;dr Master! Shinneth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This was really impressive - way more awesome than I could've imagined. I'm sure that must've been a bitch to compile (and sorry for wrecking your timing by finishing my chapter before you finished this XD), but this is definitely an example more AMV makers should follow. The multiple scenes combined blended wonderfully and it's all the more meaningful when you've really watched the DP anime like I have. The timing with the music and lyrics was also expertly done, and while watching it I just kept thinking "whoa... how the hell could I ever do something as amazing as this?".

It's very beautiful and if I hadn't finished my chapter ahead of time, this definitely would have pushed me to finish it to the best of my abilites. XD This is definitely something to be proud of and I hope anyone who sees this gives you the props you deserve. Congrats!

Chapter 19: Black Ice Battle!
    plurk | SPPF | dA | ff.net

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Wow! This is so well done!! I think this was an excellent song choice for the video (even though I haven't heard it before). I think the scenes you chose define the rivalry really well. I really liked the "VS" screenshot too.

Blog Entries

This was awesome. I got chills watching it. xD It summed up Ash and Paul's rivalry so well; I loved how you showed clips of each league battle leading up to theirs'. Also, the ending with Cynthia talking was genius. Keep up the fantastic work!

Blog Entries

Don't meant to necropost, but I made a few changes and reuploaded it in HD. Thanks to CommanderPigg for helping me with the exporting! Here you guys go:

Ash Vs. Paul AMV - My Way [HD] - YouTube

I'll change the first post too.

Also, thanks for all of the warm reviews! I haven't replied much but I've read every comment here, it means a lot and knowing that the AMV has pleased you guys makes me want to do more. Alas, if only Ash/Trip were interesting...XD but if Paul ever does make a return, I have an idea planned out for that too.

Blog Entries

OMGGG. Watching this again still gave me chills; the HD is beautiful. ;_; Please make more AMVs!

Blog Entries

Follow Jaden on Tumblr Visit Jaden's Youtube Channel

OH, I saw this on YouTube a few days ago! It's amazing, just amazing! It really captured the tension and rivalry between Ash and Paul.

Blog Entries

Wow, very very impressive work! I could never imagine creating something as good as that!