Halloween RP Event: Monbrey - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween RP Event: Monbrey

Trophies

Default Re: Halloween RP Event: Monbrey

It had been weeks since I'd last even considered going anywhere, and whoever I was searching for was probably dead by now. But Charizard and I soldiered on anyway. At the very least, I could return their mangled corpses to their families, who would no doubt be completely ungrateful.

"Alright Charizard, I don't even remember what we did before, but I can't help but get the feeling heading North was a total waste of time. Not that any other direction wont be, but LETS GO EAST!"

Charizard roared and shot a small flame down the eastern path to light the way, and hopefully scare off any lingering Pokemon pests. I followed him down the passage way, wondering how long it would be before I remembered to keep looking for the missing people next time.

Trophies

Default Re: Halloween RP Event: Monbrey

It had been weeks since I'd last even considered going anywhere, and whoever I was searching for was probably dead by now. But Charizard and I soldiered on anyway. At the very least, I could return their mangled corpses to their families, who would no doubt be completely ungrateful.

"Alright Charizard, I don't even remember what we did before, but I can't help but get the feeling heading North was a total waste of time. Not that any other direction wont be, but LETS GO EAST!"

Charizard roared and shot a small flame down the eastern path to light the way, and hopefully scare off any lingering Pokemon pests. I followed him down the passage way, wondering how long it would be before I remembered to keep looking for the missing people next time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12