Halloween RP Event: ATF - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween RP Event: ATF

Default Re: Halloween RP Event: ATF

OCC: @Ebail - east

When the dust cleared, after both Pokemon had unleashed their attacks, I saw that Ralts had fled, leaving a small apricron in it wake. Except this one was a dark black color. After the special mask had healed Snorlax I indicated for Snorlax to grab the item and for us to move forward.

The next room was different than the previous rooms for two reasons. The first reason was that it was empty of items and Pokemon, and because it had three different exits. "Good thing we came prepared," I mumbled into Snorlax, reaching into my pack to retrieve a special item there. I found what I was looking for a pulled out a clear crystal ball. "This will show us the way." I muttered a few words into the glass orb and the thing began to glow an assortment of colors before it pointed a single shaft of light at the north exit. "Ask and we will recieve. But first let's see what's down the east path."

I placed the ball back into my pack and made for the east exit.
    League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

OOC: @AmericanTreeFrog
    P#9 Ranger: Gary

---

I need a pie crust

Room:
    - There is a Pokemon in this room
    - You must defeat it before you can move on

- There is an exit to the North
    - You entered from the East

---

Current Battle Stats: Cherubi @ 100%

---

Trainer Stats

Trainer: Garth
    Route: 3
    Items: Pokeballs * 5, Superballs * 6, Hyperballs * 6, Energy Root * 6, Energy Powder Plus * 2, Pokedolls * 2, Lava Cookie * 5
    Event Items: Scarecrow Mask, Crystal Ball, 3x Egg Bomb, 3x Pumpkin Marker

Items Found: Candy Corn
    Apricorns Found: Black, Yellow
    Points Earned: 2

Rooms Entered: 5
    Pokémon Encountered: Vanillite, Blastoise, Ralts, Cherubi

Pokemon Stats:

Snorlax: Male @ 89%
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Thick Fat
    TM/HM/BM/MT/SM: {Surf}{Substitute , Protect , Curse , Selfdestruct , Facade , Counter , Attract , Smackdown , Work Up , Reflect , Return , Retaliate , Psych Up}{Earthquake , Bulldoze}{Brick Break , Focus Punch , Focus Blast}{Fire Punch , Fire Blast}{Thunder Punch , Thunderbolt , Thunder , Wild Charge}{Ice Punch , Icy Wind , Icebeam , Blizzard}{Rock Slide , Rock Tomb}{Toxic}
    Outrage , Refresh & Whirlwind , Gunk Shot , Seed Bomb , Zen Headbutt , Superpower , Iron Head

Toxicroak: Female
    Nickname: Flipper
    Ability: Dry Skin
    TM/HM/BM/MT/SM{Rock Climb , Swords Dance , Protect , Substitute , Work Up , Sleep Talk , Rest , Attract , Return}{X-Scissors}{Rain Dance}{EQ , Bulldoze}{Focus Punch , Brick Break , Low Sweep , Focus Blast}{Stone Edge , Rock Tomb}{Shadow Ball}{Toxic}, Fake Out , Super Fang , Vacuum Wave, Gunk Shot, Drain Punch

Alakazam: Male
    Nickname: Spooner
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Synchronize
    TM/HM/BM/MT/SM: {Thunder Wave , Thunder Punch , Charge Beam}{Ice Punch}{Fire Punch}{Shadow Ball}{Toxic}{Counter , Focus Blast}{Substitute , Sleep Talk , Skill Swap , Protect}{Energy Ball , Grass Knot}{Rain Dance}{Trick Room}{Taunt} {Encore , Barrier}

Infernape: Female @ 98%
    Nickname: Flamepelt
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Blaze
    TM/HM/BM/MT/SM: {Rock Climb , Substitute , Swords Dance , Attract , Roar , Giga Impact, Protect}{Iron Tail}{Will-O-Wisp , Sunny Day}{U-Turn}{Stealth Rock , Rock Slide , Stone Edge , Rock Tomb}{Focus Punch , Brick Break}{Shadow Claw}{Earthquake}{Solarbeam , Grass Knot}., T-Punch , Encore , Endeavor.
    Last edited by Ebail; 8th September 2011 at 05:29 PM.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

OCC: @Ebail - North
    ---------------

We walked into the next area and were greeted by a familiar sight: another Pokemon. Once again it was a weaker one, a small Cherubi. Cherubi resembled a couple of grapes pushed together with a small leaf on the main head. The Grass turned to stare at us as we entered the cave. "Time to hit the stage, Snorlax. Go for a simple Fire Punch attack."

I could have used Infernape or even Toxicroak, but Snorlax would do just fine against this and most other Pokemon without needing a break. After flirting with different attacks I had decided to use the Fire type move for a little extra type advantage instead of just using my STAB moves.

Like Thunder Punch earlier, Fire Punch was a technical machine and required just a tad more focus. Once again the energy swirled around the fist of Snorlax until it materialized into a blazing ball of flame that burned at the touch. With a roar Snorlax charged the small Pokemon. I absently wondered what Cherubi would do.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

P#10 Ranger: Gary

---

Where is that pie crust that I ordered?

Room:
    - There is a Pokemon in this room
    - You must defeat it before you can move on

---

Current Battle Stats:
    Cherubi @ 61% Used Energy Ball
    Snorlax @ 75% Used Fire Punch

---

Trainer Stats

Items: Pokeballs * 5, Superballs * 6, Hyperballs * 6, Energy Root * 6, Energy Powder Plus * 2, Pokedolls * 2, Lava Cookie * 5

Items Found: Candy Corn
    Points Earned: 2

Rooms Entered: 5

Pokemon Stats:

Snorlax: Male @ 89%
    TM/HM/BM/MT/SM: {Surf}{Substitute , Protect , Curse , Selfdestruct , Facade , Counter , Attract , Smackdown , Work Up , Reflect , Return , Retaliate , Psych Up}{Earthquake , Bulldoze}{Brick Break , Focus Punch , Focus Blast}{Fire Punch , Fire Blast}{Thunder Punch , Thunderbolt , Thunder , Wild Charge}{Ice Punch , Icy Wind , Icebeam , Blizzard}{Rock Slide , Rock Tomb}{Toxic}
    Outrage , Refresh & Whirlwind , Gunk Shot , Seed Bomb , Zen Headbutt , Superpower , Iron Head

TM/HM/BM/MT/SM{Rock Climb , Swords Dance , Protect , Substitute , Work Up , Sleep Talk , Rest , Attract , Return}{X-Scissors}{Rain Dance}{EQ , Bulldoze}{Focus Punch , Brick Break , Low Sweep , Focus Blast}{Stone Edge , Rock Tomb}{Shadow Ball}{Toxic}, Fake Out , Super Fang , Vacuum Wave, Gunk Shot, Drain Punch

TM/HM/BM/MT/SM: {Thunder Wave , Thunder Punch , Charge Beam}{Ice Punch}{Fire Punch}{Shadow Ball}{Toxic}{Counter , Focus Blast}{Substitute , Sleep Talk , Skill Swap , Protect}{Energy Ball , Grass Knot}{Rain Dance}{Trick Room}{Taunt} {Encore , Barrier}

TM/HM/BM/MT/SM: {Rock Climb , Substitute , Swords Dance , Attract , Roar , Giga Impact, Protect}{Iron Tail}{Will-O-Wisp , Sunny Day}{U-Turn}{Stealth Rock , Rock Slide , Stone Edge , Rock Tomb}{Focus Punch , Brick Break}{Shadow Claw}{Earthquake}{Solarbeam , Grass Knot}., T-Punch , Encore , Endeavor.
    Last edited by Ebail; 10th September 2011 at 11:15 AM.

OCC: @Ebail - West
    ------------------------------
    The red hot fist of Snorlax slammed into the small form of Cherubi. I knew it inflicted a large amount of damage but the little guy was intent on making this a battle. It used to the blow of Fire Punch to somersault backwards so that not all of the energy struck it. Once it mid-air it conjured up a swirling orb of green and yellow energy, which it fired at my Pokemon. Snorlax grunted when the attack connected with his round form. I could tell he was getting a little tired now, multiple battles in a row tended to do that.

"Good job, Snorlax," I yelled, trying to encourage him. "One last attack. Fire Punch!"

Snorlax raised his fists and roared before it charged to hopefully deliver the final blow to the small Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

OOC: @AmericanTreeFrog Your first post said North, so I'm going with that, cause going West would cause you to walk into a wall
    P#11 Ranger: Gary

---

Candy Corn, Apricorn, nothing but corn

Room:
    - This room is empty

- There is an exit to the East
    - There is an exit to the West
    - You entered from the South

---

Current Battle Stats:

---

Trainer Stats

Items Found: Candy Corn x2
    Points Earned: 4

Rooms Entered: 6

Pokemon Stats:

Snorlax: Male @ 76%

OCC: lol, I meant to go back the way I had come :P @Ebail. Go west now.
    ------------------------

The final Fire Punch collided with the Grass type and caused it to flee. In its wake it left another Candy corn. I took out Snorlax's Pokeball and recalled the now tired Pokemon. In the same motion I grabbed a similar ball and called forth Infernape from earlier. She whirled her fire mane and turned to stare at me. I pointed at the item, "Please go pick that up so we can get on our way."

She nodded and sped toward the candy, returning to me swiftly. I flashed her smile and pointed towards the north. "Let's head that way, it should bring us closer to the exit. The next cave was empty save for two exits, one leading east and the other west. Since I was keeping track of the paths I took I was certain that heading west would bring us a welcome sight. I headed for the tunnel going west.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

]OOC: @AmericanTreeFrog Eh that was my mistake when copying over anyway, it shoulda been that you entered from the East.
    P#12 Ranger: Gary

---

In this new room something is awaiting you

Room:
    - This room has a Pokemon in it
    - You must defeat this Pokemon before continuing

---

Current Battle Stats: Gothia @ 100%

---

Trainer Stats

Event Items: Scarecrow Mask, Crystal Ball (1 use remaining), 3x Egg Bomb, 3x Pumpkin Marker

Rooms Entered: 7

Pokemon Stats:

OCC: @Ebail - North it is.
    ----------------------------

The next tunnel opened up to reveal the monotone brown and grey of stone. The room also contained the small black and white form of Gothita. The Pokemon almost resembled a small child wearing a maid uniform. But its pink tinted skin belayed that notion. Infernape was still out with me but there was no way I was going to send her out against a Psychic type. Small or not that Pokemon could do some super effective moves against the partial Fighting type that is Infernape.

I hadn't brought anything that would have a solid advantage against Psychics, but one of my Pokemon would be strong enough to handle the situation without any great risk. With a flick of my wrist another Pokeball was sent spinning into the air. With a hiss it opened to fill the room with the soft glow of red light. The light quickly materialized into the the humanoid form of Alakazam. The brown and golden Pokemon resembled an old man with a long mustache, thin limbs, and a triangular shaped skull. Clasped in its hands were two silver spoons.

"Welcome, Alakazam. Start things off with a Shadow Ball technique."

The Alakazam moved its spoons in a deft manner and quickly conjured up a purple and black orb of swirling energy. The ball was sent towards the basic Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

P#13 Ranger: Gary

---

Right back at you

Room:

---

Current Battle Stats:
    Gothita @ 59% Used Shadow Ball
    Alakazam @ 81% Used Shadow Ball

---

Trainer Stats

Event Items: Scarecrow Mask, Crystal Ball (1 use remaining), 3x Egg Bomb, 3x Pumpkin Marker

Rooms Entered: 7

Pokemon Stats:

OCC: @Ebail- North -btw, can I use moves like Recover or Slack Off outside of battle?
    -----------
    The dark form of Shadow Orb slammed into Gothita with a force that nearly took the small Pokemon off its feet. I thought for sure the Pokemon would go down, but it didn't. It rose on its small legs and responded with a Shadow Ball of its own. I mentally sighed as I had hoped it wouldn't know the move that would deal super effective damage against Alakazam. I could see Alakazam slightly panting and knew the attack had taken some energy out of him.

"Hang in there, Alakazam. You should have no problem finishing it off with another Shadow Ball move!"

The Psychic type responded with a small bow and readied its spoons to conjure up another Ghost type attack. Once again the dark energy zoomed toward Gothita.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

OOC: @AmericanTreeFrog Yeah probably, I just tend to do a combo in battle where I use Roost, then attack, but that's just me
    P#14 Ranger: Gary

---

More Corn!? And yet again here comes another Pokemon.

Room:

---

Current Battle Stats:
    Illumise @ 100%

---

Trainer Stats

Items Found: Candy Corn x3
    Points Earned: 6

Rooms Entered: 8
    Pokémon Encountered: Vanillite, Blastoise, Ralts, Cherubi, Gothita, Illumise

Pokemon Stats:

Alakazam: Male @ 91%

----------------

The second Shadow Ball collided with its foe and sent the small Pokemon spinning away from the force of the attack. Gothita rose and appeared to be dazed. It took a few woozy steps before it turned and fled the tunnel, leaving a small Candy Corn in its wake. I looked at the small piece of candy in something resembling disgust, it was my third piece already. "Alakazam, bring me that thing."

Alakazam nodded and a moment later the yellow and orange candy floated toward me to land perfectly in my outstretched hand. "Thanks, now return." I looked over at the calm Infernape. "Let's move on to the next area."

The next cave held the bug Pokemon known as Illumise. Ilumise had a light blue abdomen and face, while its arms, legs and lower body were a black. The long yellow appendages stuck out from its forehead while a lavender helmet-like fold of flesh encircled its head. Two small wings were folded demurely behind its back, but it was in a battle stance.

"Infernape, start things off with a Flamethrower move." I wasn't going to waste anytime.

Infernape inhaled and puffed out her flame cheeks and a moment later a swirling blaze of fire rushed towards Ilumise.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

P#15 Ranger: Gary

---

I don't even know how it could make water.

Room:

---

Current Battle Stats:
    Illumise @ 61% Used Water Pulse
    Infernape @ 82% Used Flamethrower

---

Trainer Stats

Items Found: Candy Corn x3
    Points Earned: 6

Rooms Entered: 8
    Pokémon Encountered: Vanillite, Blastoise, Ralts, Cherubi, Gothita, Illumise

Pokemon Stats:

Alakazam: Male @ 91%

-----------------------

The Flamethrower struck Ilumise dead center and I couldn't help but feel a tad sorry for the Pokemon. It was weak to fire so that to have hurt it a great deal. My sympathy for it vanished a moment later when it attacked back. It had placed its small hands against the earth, and with a small upheaval motion it sent an attack towards the Infernape. I saw the attack was a Water Pulse when water started to shoot from the dirt in a straight line as the attack moved towards Infernape. We were both so shocked by the attack that I didn't call out a move and she didn't dodge. The Water attack hit and fully drenched Infernape in its cool wetness. We were both not happy now.

"Flamethrower one more time." This time Infernape fired a large ball of flame at Ilumise, one that lit up the entire cavern with its glow. I even had to bak away from the scorching heat when I felt it on my skin.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast