Gen VI Run: Taither

Thread: Gen VI Run: Taither

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Default Gen VI Run: Taither

NBP #1

Ranger Chainy

OOC: @Taither; please choose the abilities on your Pokemon.

~~~~~

It was surprisingly cold, by Deckbi standards at least. Normal weather on Deckbi was unquestionably hot for any other area of the National Park, barring perhaps Meteor Valley, so to say it was cold on Mount Deckbi would be to say it was pleasant in the Gardens. This was fine by me, as I hated the heat. The second I had picked up this run, I had decided not to bring my usual jacket. Believe it or not, I was actually slightly regretting that. The briskness was brought by the wind, and while the sun was shining brightly there were multiple clouds in the sky, and one occasionally shielded the land from direct rays. This in and of itself was quite strange: clouds usually didn't make it past Mount Oktori.

I stretched out on the bench, quite content to wait for my Trainer. I'd already opened the gate and there was nothing left to do. All of my Ranger supplies were stored safely in my pack, which was sitting on the ground next to me. All of my Pokemon were fully healed and ready for action, excepting Dual who had chased off after a visiting Trainer's Gardevoir. All I'd gotten was a quick mental message, something about a black dress. I refused to think about, but I wouldn't have been surprised to find out that Leo had been giving him lessons in perversity.

In the end, I decided to release my Metagross, so he could keep an eye out for the Trainer while I took a quick nap. Ivy wouldn't be impressed, but I told myself that she'd be even less impressed if I allowed the Trainer to be hurt because I was too tired to think straight. I patted the Psychic-type's hard steel body and laid my head on the edge of the bench before closing my eyes.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Arctas Regard
    Area Effects: 15 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: N/A
    Pokemon Captured: N/A
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Chompy
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Sand Veil, Rough Skin
    Moves: Crunch, Dig, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush, Dual Chop, Fire Fang, Sand-Attack, Sand Tomb, Sandstorm, Slash, Tackle, Take Down
    EMs: TM Earthquake, TM Roar, TM Brick Break, HM Surf

Lucario
    Nature: Rash
    Ability: Inner Focus/Steadfast
    Moves: Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Calm Mind, Close Combat, Copycat, Counter, Dark Pulse, Detect, Dragon Pulse, Endure, Extreme Speed, Feint, Final Gambit, Force Palm, Foresight, Heal Pulse, Me First, Metal Claw, Metal Sound, Nasty Plot, Power-Up Punch, Quick Attack, Quick Guard, Reversal, Screech, Swords Dance
    EMs: MT Ice Punch, BM Blaze Kick, TM Drain Punch, TM Hidden Power (Flying), TM Focus Blast , BM Vacuum Wave, TM Substitute, MT Thunder Punch, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge

Perversity, the Togekiss
    Obtained: Mart
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: After You, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Aura Sphere, Baton Pass, Bestow, Charm, Double-Edge, Encore, Extreme Speed, Fairy Wind, Follow Me, Growl, Last Resort, Magical Leaf, Metronome, Safeguard, Sky Attack, Sweet Kiss, Wish, Yawn
    EMs: TM Thunder Wave, TM Water Pulse, TM Roost, TM Shadow Ball, TM Flamethrower, TM Work Up, TM Substitute, TM Psych Up, TM Protect, TM Reflect, TM Light Screen, TM Psychic, TM Drain Punch, TM Focus Punch, TM Brick Break, TM Sunny Day, TM Rain Dance, TM Secret Power, TM Hidden Power: Fire, TM Solar Beam, BM Nasty Plot, BM Psycho Shift, BM Stored Power, MT Tri Attack, MT Magic Coat, MT Counter, MT Endeavour, MT Heal Bell, MT Trick, TM Dazzling Gleam

Nidoking
    Nature: Brave
    Abilities: Poison Point, Rivalry, Sheer Force
    Moves: Captivate, Chip Away, Double Kick, Earth Power, Flatter, Focus Energy, Fury Attack, Helping Hand, Horn Attack, Horn Drill, Leer, Mega Horn, Peck, Poison Jab, Poison Sting, Tackle, Thrash, Toxic Spikes
    EMs: HM Surf, TM Shock Wave, TM Bulldoze, TM Counter, TM Brick Break, TM Thunder

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x5, Super Ball x2

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Default Re: Gen VI Run: Taither

@ChainReaction01 OOC: Sorry for the wait. Nidoking has Sheer Force, Garchomp has Rough Skin, Lucario has Steadfast

After quite the hike up the base of the mountain, Arctas finally made it to the spot he would be meeting the ranger leading him through the park. It had been a long time since he had stepped foot on this mountain, and there were many rumors going around that there were new Pokemon to be found. This greatly interested him, especially as a steel and ground type enthusiast. Once he could see further down the path, he spotted his ranger, waiting for the trainer to arrive. Next to him, was a large multi-legged Pokemon; probably a Metagross from the apparent shape. Hurrying along, he waved to the Metagross, who, after coming close enough to notice, was watching over a sleeping ranger. Sighing to himself, he called out to the living metal Pokemon.

"Hey! Can you wake up your trainer now? I'm ready to head on up the mountain!" He didn't shout too loudly, since he was now pretty close to the pair. He slowed down his pace as he came up to the bench the ranger was relaxing on. While the rangers' Metagross woke him, Arctas decided to lean against a tree near the pathway leading up the rocky mountainside.

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Default Re: Gen VI Run: Taither

NBP #2

Ranger Chainy

OOC: @Taither;

~~~~~

I was enjoying a very pleasant dream about working out (which in itself was very strange as I hated exercising) when I felt a mental jab. It wasn't a violent one, but it was unyielding. I recognised the intruder as my Metagross from its almost gentle disposition. Broadblade would have been as loud as possible for comedic reasons and Dual would have stabbed me right where I was weakest.

My eyes blinked a couple times and I groaned as I woke up. Sure enough, standing opposite my Metagross was a young man dressed for mountaineering. I swung my legs onto the ground and stretched, yawning as I did so.

"Hey there, my name is Chainy and I'll be taking you through the Park today," I said as I cracked my neck. "I'm guessing that you're coming through here because of all the new Pokemon species? If that's true, looks like you're off to a good start."

I raised my hand to point at a small scraggy bush about twenty metres away from us. A small orange fox was attempting to hide behind/inside it, but it wasn't having much luck. Its eyes were wide and watching us. The appearance of this Pokemon could be taken two ways: either it was a good omen because it was one of the newest Pokemon species to be discovered, or it was a bad omen because it was one of the more common ones. We'd have to get our Expedition underway if I wanted to find out which one it was. After all, I had a feeling that this man wouldn't be interested in a Fennekin.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Arctas Regard
    Area Effects: 14 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Fennekin
    Pokemon Captured: N/A
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Chompy
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Rough Skin
    Moves: Crunch, Dig, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush, Dual Chop, Fire Fang, Sand-Attack, Sand Tomb, Sandstorm, Slash, Tackle, Take Down
    EMs: TM Earthquake, TM Roar, TM Brick Break, HM Surf

Lucario
    Ability: Steadfast
    Moves: Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Calm Mind, Close Combat, Copycat, Counter, Dark Pulse, Detect, Dragon Pulse, Endure, Extreme Speed, Feint, Final Gambit, Force Palm, Foresight, Heal Pulse, Me First, Metal Claw, Metal Sound, Nasty Plot, Power-Up Punch, Quick Attack, Quick Guard, Reversal, Screech, Swords Dance
    EMs: MT Ice Punch, BM Blaze Kick, TM Drain Punch, TM Hidden Power (Flying), TM Focus Blast , BM Vacuum Wave, TM Substitute, MT Thunder Punch, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge

Perversity, the Togekiss
    Obtained: Mart
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: After You, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Aura Sphere, Baton Pass, Bestow, Charm, Double-Edge, Encore, Extreme Speed, Fairy Wind, Follow Me, Growl, Last Resort, Magical Leaf, Metronome, Safeguard, Sky Attack, Sweet Kiss, Wish, Yawn
    EMs: TM Thunder Wave, TM Water Pulse, TM Roost, TM Shadow Ball, TM Flamethrower, TM Work Up, TM Substitute, TM Psych Up, TM Protect, TM Reflect, TM Light Screen, TM Psychic, TM Drain Punch, TM Focus Punch, TM Brick Break, TM Sunny Day, TM Rain Dance, TM Secret Power, TM Hidden Power: Fire, TM Solar Beam, BM Nasty Plot, BM Psycho Shift, BM Stored Power, MT Tri Attack, MT Magic Coat, MT Counter, MT Endeavour, MT Heal Bell, MT Trick, TM Dazzling Gleam

Nidoking
    Nature: Brave
    Abilities: Sheer Force
    Moves: Captivate, Chip Away, Double Kick, Earth Power, Flatter, Focus Energy, Fury Attack, Helping Hand, Horn Attack, Horn Drill, Leer, Mega Horn, Peck, Poison Jab, Poison Sting, Tackle, Thrash, Toxic Spikes
    EMs: HM Surf, TM Shock Wave, TM Bulldoze, TM Counter, TM Brick Break, TM Thunder

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x5, Super Ball x2

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly