Easter Contest: Fossil Fusion
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Easter Contest: Fossil Fusion

Default Easter Contest: Fossil Fusion

NBP1

*~~~~~~~~~*

As you dash through the gates granting passage into the Botanic Gardens, there is almost a frenzied feeling to the air as other Trainers decide upon which path to take and whether or not it is wise to wait on the others to run ahead while they wait for the dust to settle instead. After eying the others for a moment you decide to take a small trail off to the side, the entrance nearly hidden thanks to the large plants growing nearby.

You walk along with Venusaur, looking among the fauna for any signs of Pokemon. When one does show up, a large green head shoots up from the plantlife and eyes you warily. It's a Cradily, and judging from the fact that it has yet to make any aggressive movements it's waiting to see how you will react.

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Name: @Fossil Fusion;

Area Effects: Event

5 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Encountered: Cradily

Pokemon Captured:

CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Pokemon: Venusaur

Nature: Calm

Ability: Overgrow

Extra Moves: Sludge Bomb, Substitute, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Roar, Bulldoze, Toxic, Outrage, Leaf Storm

Total Items:

3 Park Ball, 2 Super Ball, 1 Hyper Ball, 2 Lava Cookie, 2 EnergyPowder, 1 Pokedoll

*~~~~~~~~~*

Default Re: Easter Contest: Fossil Fusion

I dashed through the Botanic Gardens once more. Around me were lots of tall grass and bushes. Similarly, I could see from far away a tranquil little pond. This adventure was like no other Park run I have done before! I went in the direction of a small trail with large plants, which grew nearby.

Beside me was my loyal Venusaur, who I loved to bits. Venusaur was so cuddly. We looked around for quite a while for any signs of a Pokemon. Suddenly, a large-green head shot out from the plant life!

“Wow a Cradily,” I said, with amazement. My eyes gleamed at the rare Fossil Pokemon. Its eyes warily watched me and did make any aggressive moments. Similarly, Venusaur just gazed at Cradily and waited for any commands I may have. Venusaur was always a Calm creature, and did not get all worked up over seeing other Pokemon.

“Okay Venusaur, let’s try to walk past this one,” I said. “We need to save your energy from the big battles and focus on the little battles.” Venusaur nodded, and we attempted to walk away. I brought out from my bag the Poke Doll just in case we could not get away.

@Akinai
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen

NBP2

*~~~~~~~~~*

Unfortunately for you and Venusaur, Cradily doesn't appear to be happy that it had been disturbed from its rest. Before it can retaliate in anger though, you manage to lob your lone Pokedoll at the creature and quickly run away.

The path is just as overgrown as it had appeared at the entrance; it is hard to even discern where the trail ends thanks to plants growing everywhere along it. There is a surprisingly barren patch up ahead, where a lone Cacnea is currently lying down to enjoy the sun's rays.

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

3 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Encountered: Cradily, Cacnea

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Statistics:

Extra Moves: Sludge Bomb, Substitute, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Roar, Bulldoze, Toxic, Outrage, Leaf Storm

Total Items:

3 Park Ball, 2 Super Ball, 1 Hyper Ball, 2 Lava Cookie, 2 EnergyPowder

*~~~~~~~~~*

I tried to walk away swiftly from the wild fossilized, Cradily, and stumped a problem. Venusaur and I could not get away. Cradily seemed quite unhappy that Venusaur and I had disturbed it from its rest. Luckily for me, I had a Poke doll in my hand and tossed it in the direction of the rocky, green Pokemon. My bushy, grass Pokemon quickly dashed away by my side.

“Phew we managed to escape that upset Cradily,” I said to Venusaur. “Venusaur you did a great job of running too.” The dinosaur, plant Pokemon smiled as we walked on to a new pathway. I looked ahead and it was more overgrown and was hard to even notice where the trail ends. The overgrown plants made it had to depict any kind of direction.
    I placed my hand above my eyes and noticed ahead a lone Cacnea currently lying down to enjoy the sun’s rays. The cactus like creature had a dark-green shape above its face, and three dark green rhombus shapes below its face. Cacnea had shady circles around its eyes. It was breathing slowly out of its black circular holes for a mouth. I noticed the little cactus creature had two club-like arms, which had sharp spikes on them.

“That looks relaxing,” I said to myself, as I wiped the sweat away from my forehead. It would be nice to be relaxing next to it, in the sun. I remember being on holiday in Spain with my Venusaur enjoying the rays. My Grass-Pokemon would lay end four tall parasols to stay shaded. “Venusaur, let’s go!” Venusaur stomped slowly, in front of me, across the grassy scenery. Venusaur calmly relaxed on the spot and awaited my commands. It had flattened the walkway a little for me to walk through a little easily.

“Venusaur, quickly use Poison Powder on that Cacnea,” I shouted, and pointed. “We have to weaken it a lot first in this area, and I know you can do it!” I watched as Venusaur nodded and started to flutters its long, emerald leaves. Poison Powder would hopefully stun in a little before it got too worked up to fight back as quickly. I needed Venusaur to weaken the targets first with a Status inflicting move, before it worked up too much retaliation from wild Pokemon.

“Then, if Poison Powder is successful. I would like you to use Sludge Bomb!” I said with command. “Make sure you aim for its spiny arms though. This is because I do not want you getting too damaged in this battle, from a Needle Arm.” Needle Arm was one of Cacnea’s or Cacturne’s favourite moves because it was specific to those types of creatures only. Therefore, a nasty needle could hurt my poor Venusaur. Even a little spike could hurt Venusaur; therefore I did not want Venusaur to use moves that could get physical in case of the drawbacks of being slashed.

“Even though Cacnea has no Rough Skin ability,” I said to myself. “I still needed to be careful of its cactus-like spines, which could be very painful if touched. I needed to act smart on this one, and hopefully my strategy would work this time. I shut my eyes for a moment and breathed out deeply. I had been worried about doing a speed run like this before, and had the courage to enter this time!

@Akinai

BP1 (Vs. Cacnea)

OOC: Gender of Cacnea?

*~~~~~~~~~*

Thanks to being completely absorbed in its sunbathing, Cacnea is caught unaware as Venusaur unleashes a PoisonPowder cloud on the Grass-type. Coughing as the spores enters its lungs, Cacnea stands up and dashes over to Venusaur and lands a poisonous jab of its own.

Not wishing to be the first to break the Poison cycle, Venusaur spits up a venomous blob of mucous and lobs it at Cacnea, knocking the wild Pokemon back. Seeing that it is quickly losing ground, Cacnea begins an intricate dance to increase its attack power.

*~~~~~~~~~*

Pokemon Stats:

Calm Female Venusaur: 93%, used PoisonPowder, Sludge Bomb

??? ??? Cacnea: 78% PSN, used Poison Job, using Swords Dance

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

3 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Captured:

CC since last Encounter: 3,079/9,000

Pokemon Statistics:

Total Items:

*~~~~~~~~~*

OOC; Female

I waited for my Venusaur’s combination of moves to work. Firstly the Poison Powder. Venusaur had shivered its giant leaves and sprayed a cloud of purple powder in the direction of Cacnea. The cactus Pokemon seemed unaware of the surprise Poison Powder attack. I watched as the green, cactus creature had the powder enter its lungs. I listened closely as it wheezed for a moment and then hopped onto its spikes for feet.

“What are you scheming?” I said, and questioned the Cacnea. Suddenly, it leapt across the grass over to my large red flower Pokemon. Venusaur was shocked how fast Cacnea was and breathed for a moment. The spiny Pokémon’s ‘hand’ turned into a poisonous purple attack, which poured poison, and slammed it at my Venusaur. My dinosaur individual howled for a moment as the Poison Jab struck its side.

“Venusaur,” I said, with worry. I had hoped Venusaur was feeling up to using Sludge Bomb. I did not like seeing my Pokemon getting too hurt, however that was how this world had worked. I breathed for a moment and started to sweat a little due to the hot rays of the Botanical Garden. Suddenly, my Grass Pokemon inhaled for a moment and spat out a venomous blob of slippery poison. It was blasted at Cacnea and blasted the spiny Pokemon backwards across the bushy grass.

“Well done, Venusaur,” I said, with a smile. I glanced over at Cacnea who was on its feet starting to use a weird dance. It was waving its emerald-like arms around in a sophisticated way. I wondered what it was doing… then it hit me. Venusaur growled in a relaxed state and awaited my commands. I had known it had plotted a Swords Dance to raise its Attack Power. Something my Venusaur could also do, however I needed to act smart and slow it down some more.

“Venusaur, quickly use Razor Leaf on Cacnea,” I shouted, and pointed. “Knock it over before it can use a full attack increase.” I thought to myself, I could use Vine Whip to grab it and stop the Swords Dance; however doing so would hurt my precious Venusaur’s vines. Therefore, Razor Lead could swoop possibly hit Cacnea a few over. Venusaur nodded at the attack’s plots and agreed.

“If Razor Leaf is successful, Venusaur,” I said, and smiled. “I would like you to attempt a Sludge Bomb again.” I thought it was an okay strategy; Cacnea seemed to be ready to land a devastating strike with attack boosts, it might obtain. I needed to act quickly and knock down the spiny creature, before it got too strong to take down. I knew in my heart that Venusaur could do it, and I always believed in my Pokemon.

“You can do it Venusaur,” I said with enthusiasm. “Be careful to not let that Cacnea get too close if you can!” My Calm Venusaur nodded and knew what I was thinking, as if we were psychic. Therefore, we are trying to be smart if we could. We have quite a few Pokemon encounters left and this was only the second. The Botanical Gardens had a number of Grass, and Normal-Type Pokemon, which could be a problem to defeat. However, we needed to press on and continue this battle.

@Akinai
    Last edited by Fossil Fusion; 2nd March 2013 at 06:03 AM.

BP2 (Vs. Cacnea)

*~~~~~~~~~*

Seeing that Cacnea is preparing to boost her stats, you quickly command Venusaur to use a Razor Leaf to knock her off balance. While the wild Pokemon manages to complete half of her technique by dancing around the leaves, they finally cause her to lose rhythm in the second half and cause Cacnea to stumble.

Angered at having her plan ruined, Cacnea jumps at Venusaur and wildly swings at the creature with her spiky arms. While most of the swings land on their mark, Venusaur still manages to spit another mouthful of sludge at the Grass-type.

*~~~~~~~~~*

Pokemon Stats:

Calm Female Venusaur: 87%, used Razor Leaf, Sludge Bomb

??? Female Cacnea: 50% PSN, ATK+1 used Swords Dance, Frustration

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

3 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Encountered: Cradily, Cacnea Pokemon Captured:

CC since last Encounter: 6,109/9,000

Pokemon Statistics:

Total Items:

*~~~~~~~~~*

I waited for the results of my loyal Venusaur’s onslaught of Razor Leaf at the spiky Cacnea. I needed to knock it off balance before anything devastating happened. I planned to do this before it managed to fully use a Swords Dance. Similarly, I did not want to use anything physical because Cacnea could easily prick or slice my Venusaur, and would have costly results. I watched as Razor Lead was prepared to knock the female Cacnea off balance. However, I saw it was half way through its Swords Dance technique; it was a matter of time now.

“Not quite,” I said to Cacnea. Razor Leaf had sliced through the warm air and Cacnea did half of its Swords Dance by dodging most of the leaves effectively. It hopped swiftly in circles, elegantly past the sharp blades of leaves. Suddenly, Cacnea moved off balance and stumbled over the emerald grass. Therefore, only half of a Swords Dance was used and increased its power of attack by only a little. Venusaur did good work knocking it down a few.

“Good job Venusaur,” I said with a smile. “Let’s hope the Sludge Bomb can do well too.” Venusaur nodded and remained relaxed. She glanced at Cacnea who got up off the grass in an angry state. It seemed pretty annoyed and angered because Venusaur had ruined her plans. Suddenly, Cacnea leapt off the bushy grass and swung at my grassy, dinosaur Pokemon. It had used Frustration and you could tell with the big frown on the Cactus’ face… I watched as Cacnea swung multiple times in the direction of Venusaur. Luckily some of the swings missed, however a lot of them smacked my Pokemon.

“Saurrrr,” Venusaur groaned. I was kind of sad because Venusaur rarely groans like that. I noticed my Grass-Type flower had some punch marks on it. Then, Sludge Bomb was oozed out of its large mouth and sploshed it across the air. Cacnea was covered in the sludgy substance and I watched as it squinted in pain. Fortunately, for us. Cacnea was still poisoned. Now, Venusaur and I needed a new strategy to stop its frustration and anger. Perhaps a little sleep is in order? I thought to myself.

“Venusaur, let’s stop that Cacnea before it gets too strong with combination attacks,” I shouted, and said. I pressed my hand to my chin and thought briefly of a better strategy. Venusaur had taken a few hits, but not a lot of damage. Still, I needed to be careful before anything dangerous occurs.

“Venusaur, use Seed Bomb first,” I shouted and instructed. “We need to take down some more of Cacnea’s strength first before we even think about a capture!” I had planned to use a non-physical attack that makes contact. I still worried and spines on that Pokémon’s arms and body. Then, I planned to use a different move. I planned to uses Sleep Powder. I know it was in a state of poison at the moment, however I could attempt to sleep it some!

“Venusaur, once Seed Bomb makes contact,” I said, and suggested. “I would like you to use a Sleep Powder over the Cacnea before it does anything to hurt you. It’s worth a shot!” I encouraged my Venusaur so she could attempt to use this strategy. I know Sleep Powder was risky, however sometimes risks need to be taken. I knew we could have a good attempt at this. I watched Cacnea watch me with anger. I guess it was quite frustrated.

@Akinai

BP3 (Vs. Cacnea)

*~~~~~~~~~*

Venusaur, taking careful aim with the large flower on her back, shoots a massive seed that manages to strike Cacnea before exploding. The wild Pokemon, in retaliation, begins to shoot off multiple needles from her arms directly towards Vanusaur's large face. While a couple miss their mark, three land on their mark.

For the next round, Venusaur shoots off another spore cloud, this one a light blue color. The pain Cacnea feels from poison manages to keep her awake though, and she calls a massive Sandstorm to blow the powder away.

*~~~~~~~~~*

Pokemon Stats:

Calm Female Venusaur: 80%, used Seed Bomb, Sleep Powder

??? Female Cacnea: 39% PSN, ATK+1 used Pin Missile, Sandstorm

SAND-0 *~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

3 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Captured:

CC since last Encounter: 9,363/9,000

Pokemon Statistics:

Total Items:

*~~~~~~~~~*

I watched as my Venusaur was more careful and calm. I noticed it prepared to use its Seed Bomb attack, however focused so hard to get it right the first time. Venusaur spouted out of its bright flower a massive seed. The seed was quite round and in an elegant yellow colour. I watched as it darted through the warm air and struck the emerald cactus. The spinney Cacnea had the seed blast right in its black-dotted face. I watched carefully as it landed backwards in pain across the grass. Suddenly, Cacnea hopped back up and started to swing its green, spikey arms. Multiple sharp, missile like needles pebbled in the direction of Venusaur’s face.

“Watch out Venusaur,” I shouted, and shrieked. However, it was too late. Fortunately for Venusaur, the dinosaur managed to have most of the sharp missile, needles miss. Suddenly, three of them sliced Venusaur. I watched in horror as the bloom creature growled in pain. It did not seem to do much damage, however I better be careful.
    Venusaur then shot out a large spore cloud, which flustered through the wind in the direction of Cacnea. The light blue powder started to cascade on the spiny creature. Suddenly, Cacnea managed to stay awake from the Sleep Powder onslaught due to the poisonous effects of the previous Poison Powder. This was not a great sign. Cacnea smiled as it plotted its next move. I glazed over at the Grass-Type Pokemon and noticed it used its needle arms to brew up a sandy wind.

“Ah Sandstorm,” I said to myself, and wondered where my Gogo Goggles were. Cacnea had forced sand from beneath the ground to flare up and blow the light-blue, Sleep Powder away. It was a clever tactic indeed. I should attempt capture after whittling down some more of Cacnea’s health.

“Venusaur, quickly use Sunny Day,” I shouted, and said. We needed to get rid of the Sandstorm first before we attempt anything else. “Once the Sun has cleared the storm, I would like to use one last Razor Leaf directly at Cacnea. Venusaur nodded within agreement and prepared the combination of moves.
    “Once this has gone through I will throw a Park Ball,” I said to myself. I readied the Park Ball ready for my Ash KETCHUM STYLE THROW.

@Akinai

NBP3

*~~~~~~~~~*

Eager to remove the Sandstorm currently beating down against her rough hide, Venusaur lets out a loud roar to dispel the effect and cause bright sunlight to shine down upon the field. Cacnea, both shocked by the sudden roar and mollified to see that her tactic had been nulled in such a fashion, manages to only stare in surprise.

Using Cacnea's hesitation to your advantage, you grab a Parkball from the satchel all Trainers were given at the start of the event and lob the sphere forward, sucking the wild Pokemon in. After a few feeble shakes, the Parkball stills and lets off a small ding. Pocketing the Ball, you are presented with a new question- continue walking forward, or double back and find a new trail?

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Event, sun is shining

3 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Captured: Naughty Female Cacnea

Pokemon Statistics:

Pokemon: Venusaur (80%)

Total Items:

2 Park Ball, 2 Super Ball, 1 Hyper Ball, 2 Lava Cookie, 2 EnergyPowder

*~~~~~~~~~*

Venusaur removed the Sandstorm with a bright Sunny Day attack. My Venusaur had let out a giant road to dispel the effect of the Sandstorm. Bright sunlight shone down upon the bushy field and consumed the dusty sand away. I noticed Cacnea was shocked and let out a sudden roar. It seemed pretty annoyed of its Sandstorm gone. It then stared at me with surprise.

Then, I tossed my Park Ball through the air at the Cacnea. The sphere swooped through the air and buffeted the emerald-like cactus. It consumed it within a crimson-light and then dropped to the grassy ground. It wiggled with a few shakes. It then went DING. I had capture Cacnea. I was so happy with Venusaur. I pocketed the ball in my blue trouser pocket, and I smiled happily.

“Awesome job Venusaur,” I shouted, and smiled. Venusaur calmly sniggered too. Now I looked forward and noticed the pathway was the same before. However, I could turn around and go find a new path. Decisions, decisions. I decided to keep moving on. “Full speed ahead Venusaur!”
    “Saur,” Venusaur nodded.

@Akinai

NBP4

*~~~~~~~~~*

Deciding to press on ahead, you and Venusaur continue to journey along the path. While you quickly leave the barren spot of ground behind, there is another clearing up ahead where the sound of singing can just barely be heard.

Upon entering the clearing, you see the tail-end of a cotton-like Pokemon as it turns and hides away. Once Venusaur comes into sight and looks upon the area with a serene gaze, the Whimsicott carefully peeks out from its hiding spot. Despite obviously being in plain sight, it doesn't look as if it wishes to leave its leafy hideaway.

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Event, sun is shining

2 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Encountered: Cradily, Cacnea, Whimsicott

CC since last Encounter: 1,043

Pokemon Statistics:

Total Items:

*~~~~~~~~~*

I decided to keep moving on with the current path. Venusaur and I had travelled quite a distance already, and we were not done yet. This adventure had just started. We may have run away from a Cradily first game; however we still had a few more encounters left. Similarly, we captured the Naughty Cacnea with some issues but we still managed it. I was proud of Venusaur’s hard efforts she had put into this Botanical Garden’s adventure. We walked a little before Venusaur started to growl.

“Is everything okay, Venusaur?” I asked, and stopped. I looked up ahead and Venusaur could hear something inside its small blue ears. I looked forward through the bright sunlight, nonetheless could not see what my Pokemon had heard or seen. I decided to keep moving, Venusaur slowly followed me behind. She stomped the ground quietly flattening the ground a little bit. My blue dinosaur-like Pokemon and I left the barren spot of dingy dirt behind. I glanced forward and saw an opening. The sunlight shone brightly over us. I could hardly take the heat sometimes and started to swear a little bit across my forehead. Venusaur on the other hand could handle the sunlight, being a Grass Pokemon.

“Was this the sound Venusaur could hear from back there?” I thought to myself and questioned the sound. An eerie chanting sound, echoed through the tranquil winds. My ears vibrated for a moment with the mysterious songs. I was quite spooked out for a moment because I thought Ghost Pokemon did not reside in Botanical Gardens, unless I was mistaken. I waved over Venusaur and we carried on through the pathway. Venusaur slowly walked behind me across the murky grass. I noticed as my blue-dinosaur’s flower started to bloom slightly as it was trying to use Synthesis.

“No Venusaur,” I said. “I am afraid your healing moves do not work within this force field in the Botanical Garden. “ Venusaur nodded and understood. She was quite calm about the situation and just withstood the pain as much as possible. The sunlight beamed brightly over us as we continued to walk on. Venusaur and I entered the clearing ahead, a wild, and saw Grass Pokémon’s tail poke out of it. I looked forward and noticed the tail-end was full of fluffy cotton. Venusaur walked closer and admired the serene gaze. The Pokemon peered out from its hiding spot and seemed to not want to leave its leafy hideaway.

“A Whimsicott,” I said, and admired. “I already have one; however two would do no harm.” I smiled some more and could not wait to have a Whimsicott twin to go with my Whimsicott. The small, brown Pokemon covered in sheep-like cotton seemed to be protecting its leaf hideaway, which was shield with emerald-like leaves. The cotton-like substance covering its back, and neck seemed so puffy I could lay on it like a pillow. Venusaur smiled at Whimsicott because she thought it was a cute creature. The cotton creature’s orange and green eyes flickered as it saw us. It seemed to curl its horns or ears and wait for us.

“What do you say, Venusaur?” I shouted, and said. “Want to take it on?” I waited for a moment for Venusaur to decide. My jungle creature stead slowly in the direction of Whimsicott and then stood still on the grassland. She gave out an echoing roar, which went straight through my ears. It appears that was a yes. The blue-dinosaur shook its sharp leaves on its back and small crimson petals cascaded through the sunlight.

“Venusaur, let’s battle that Whimsicott,” I shouted, said. Venusaur prepared to battle. Whimsicott noticed what was happening. I needed to devise a strategy to whittle down such a powerful Pokemon’s health. The nature of the poufy cotton creature was normally mischievous and I remember it had the traits of Prankster. Prankster was such an annoying ability, and any Pokemon to have it was deadly. It reminded me of other Pokemon such as Liepard and Sableye who also got the Prankster capabilities. Therefore, like I battled with Cacnea, I had to be careful. This was because we could be using the same move ten times over.

“Venusaur, are you ready?” I shouted, and she replied with a roar. “I would like you to use Poison Powder first.” I wanted Venusaur to use Poison Powder first because it might whittle down the Whimsicott’s health more effectively in the long run compared to direct damage. Most trainers knew Whimsicott had Cotton Guard, which increased its Defensive statistics sky high. Venusaur got ready for battle and understood the Poison Powder command. She was such a reliable Pokemon, I was always proud of her.

“Venusaur, once the Poison Powder has landed,” I shouted, and suggested. “I would like you to use Sludge Bomb.” Venusaur nodded with her big, blue head quickly and waited to use its combination of moves. I believed in her and thought she could do it. It reminded me of a time in the past when Venusaur battled a rogue Blastoise. The wild Blastoise charged at her with a Skull Bash and Venusaur had used Sludge Bomb. She was so quick on her toes and induced Poison on the Blastoise. I was so proud of my blue dinosaur Pokemon because she always stood her ground, and still remained to do it today.

“Keep it Venusaur,” I shouted, and said. “I believe in you always.” I smiled some more and gave a thumbs up. Venusaur smiled too. I waited patiently for the Poison Powder, and Sludge Bomb. The sunlight was bright, and I hoped Whimsicott did not notice that. Let’s prepare the battle number three.

@Akinai

BP1 (Vs Whimsicott)

*~~~~~~~~~*

Before Venusaur is able to gather enough spores for her PoisonPowder technique, Whimsicott moves with unnatural speed to act first. It shouts out a string of insults, angering Venusaur and forcing her to only inflict damaging moves on her opponent. Rather than finish her first attack, the Grass-Poison hybrid immediately shifts to her second move and spits a Sludge Bomb globule at Whimsicott.

Shaking off the toxic spit, Whimsicott begins to glow with a lime-green light before it leaps directly at Venusaur. After landing on the large Pokemon's head, the Grass-type strikes with a single kick before leaping off once more to take her original posotion.

*~~~~~~~~~*

Pokemon Stats:

Calm Female Venusaur: 75%, TNT-2, used PoisonPowder (taunted), Sludge Bomb

??? ??? Whimsicott: 88%, used Taunt, U-turn

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

2 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Encountered: Cradily, Cacnea, Whimsicott

CC since last Encounter: 6,486/25,000

Pokemon Statistics:

Total Items:

*~~~~~~~~~*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast