Capture Contest: Sky Lark - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Capture Contest: Sky Lark

Blog Entries

Default Re: Capture Contest: Sky Lark

@ChainReaction01
    (OOC: You forgot to edit the battle stats :) )

As the PokeDoll landed in front of the Liepard, it emitted a loud squeak. The Liepard, intrigued, tried pawing it. I knew it would only be a matter of time before it manages to accidentally shred the doll with its wickedly sharp claws, so I ran as fast as I could. While making a mad dash away from the Purloin, I was absolutely sure that anyone who saw me would take me for a lunatic, but I didn't care. When I finally stopped, a bipedal pink pokemon with long pink ears appeared in front of me and put its head to one side, curious as to what I was doing. The tips of its ears were a dark brown, and it had a pair of large wings on its back. I identified it as a Clefable and knew that Clefable were rarely seen due to their natural shyness. It was a great opportunity. However, I was quite weary at this point of the journey and decided I would not take this chance. I waved at the Clefable and smiled as I attempted to walk past it, hoping it didn't want to battle.

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Post #9

(OOC: I'm very forgetful xD)

~~~~~

You try to walk past, hoping to end your Event Run, but the Clefable ambles along after you with a cheeky smile on its face. Apparently it doesn't want to leave you alone just yet.

~~~~~

Current Battle Stats:

Gengar: 83.33% (escape failed)

Clefable: 100%

MCR: 969/15000

~~~~~

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: @Sky Lark
    Items: 2 Park Balls; 2 Super Balls; 2 Lava Cookies, 1 Energy Powders, 1 PokeDoll
    Pokémon Encountered: Purrloin, Unown, Mime Jr., Liepard, Clefable
    Pokemon Captured: Rash Unown(G) @ 5296MCR, Calm Mime Jr(M) @ 18522MCR

Docile Male Gengar
    HM/TM: Telekinesis
    BM/SM/MT: N/A
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Blog Entries

@ChainReaction01

The Clefable started following me after a few steps, and I knew I wouldn't be able to get rid of it by simply walking around. I was tempted to make Gengar attack, but I knew the Clefable would be able to take a couple of Gengar's attacks before fainting. I didn't want to tire Gengar out, so I turned to Gengar and hastily whispered in his ear. "At the count of three, I want you to dash towards Clefable. I'll do the same. Just before we crash into the fat pink fairy, you'll go left and I'll go right. Hopefully, it'll be confused by this. Then, while the Clefable's attempting to figure out what we're doing, we'll run towards that tree." At that moment, I pointed to a particularly tall tree a bit off in the distance. "Of course, if the Clefable doesn't get disoriented, we won't get the opportunity to make a run for it. Did you understand?" With a quick nod of his head, Gengar waited for my signal. A few moments passed before I spoke again. In a soft but firm voice, I started counting. "One, Two, Three!" With those words, both of us started charging towards the grinning winged pokemon.

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Post #10

OOC: Please post to say which Pokemon you would like to be judged, the Unown or the Mime Jr. Remember, the Pokemon you choose for judging does not necessarily have to be the one you take out.

~~~~~

Your plan succeeds and you manage to whisk past the Clefable. Soon afterwards you hear an easily recognisable string of horn blasts, calling you back to the staging area. The Capture Contest is over.

~~~~~

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: @Sky Lark
    Items: 2 Park Balls; 2 Super Balls; 2 Lava Cookies, 1 Energy Powders, 1 PokeDoll
    Pokémon Encountered: Purrloin, Unown, Mime Jr., Liepard, Clefable
    Pokemon Captured: Rash Unown(G) @ 5296MCR, Calm Mime Jr(M) @ 18522MCR

Docile Male Gengar
    HM/TM: Telekinesis
    BM/SM/MT: N/A
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Blog Entries

I would like Mime Jr. to be judged. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12