Capture Contest: AmericanTreeFrog - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Capture Contest: AmericanTreeFrog

Default Re: Capture Contest: AmericanTreeFrog

OOC: @ChainReaction01
    ---

With that said, we took off running, hoping to flee the Duosion. Unfortunately the Duosion had other plans and came right after us. We hadn't been running far when I knew the jig was up, we would have to fight the Psychic type. Just as I was about to give the order for Ozark to execute the Crunch, the Duosion slipped on some loose rocks and fell head-over-heels into a rock face. I could barely contain my whoop at this flash of luck, but I knew I had to put some distance between out two parties.

A short time after escaping the Duosion we came to meet a friendly Wynaut sitting atop some boulders. It waved a small hand at us in greeting and made a sound.

"Hey, cutie," I said, waving back. "Let's go, Ozark"

The little guy was friendly, but I had no need for a Wyanut, or its evolved form.
    League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Post #8

~~~~~

The Wynaut seems pleased by your friendly reply, and allows you to continue along your path unmolested. Your luck doesn't last for very long, though - a Beldum hovers into your field of view, and it doesn't look very happy about you being in its territory.

~~~~~

Current Battle Stats:

Carracosta: 88.63%

Beldum 100%

MCR: 0/15000

~~~~~

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: @AmericanTreeFrog
    Items: 3 Park Balls; 2 Super Balls; 2 Lava Cookies, 1 Energy Powders, 1 PokeDoll
    Pokémon Encountered: Zoroark; Natu; Duosion; Wynaut; Beldum
    Pokemon Captured: Rash ??? Zoroark @ 35523MCR

Careful Male Carracosta
    HM/TM: Surf , Waterfall , Icebeam , Blizzard , Earthquake , Bulldoze , Sandstorm , Stone Edge , Rock Tomb , Rock Polish , Toxic , Substitute , Swagger , Focus Blast
    BM/SM/MT: N/A
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

OOC: @ChainReaction01
    --

The Wynaut gave me a smile and left us alone as we walked by, it was a very friendly Wynaut indeed. If I wasn't in a hurry or didn't need one then I might have been tempted to catch it. But I still had one encounter left and not much time left before the event ended, only a few hours according to my watch. Ozark and I continued to walk down the path, which would take us to the front gate, when I heard a slightly humming noise. I turned to see a floating Beldum hovering nearby, its gaze fixed at us in anger. I knew we must have been on this powerful Pokemon's territory.

"Well, Ozark, I think it's time for us to leave." I pulled out my one Pokedoll to give to Beldum, and withdrew my remaining Energy Powder to heal Ozark after we had escaped.
    League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Post #9

~~~~~

You throw the PokeDoll towards the Beldum and flee. It's not long before you end up at the entrance again, and you feed your last remaining Energy Powder to Ozark.

~~~~~

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: @AmericanTreeFrog
    Items: 3 Park Balls; 2 Super Balls; 2 Lava Cookies
    Pokémon Encountered: Zoroark; Natu; Duosion; Wynaut; Beldum
    Pokemon Captured: Rash ??? Zoroark @ 35523MCR

Careful Male Carracosta
    HM/TM: Surf , Waterfall , Icebeam , Blizzard , Earthquake , Bulldoze , Sandstorm , Stone Edge , Rock Tomb , Rock Polish , Toxic , Substitute , Swagger , Focus Blast
    BM/SM/MT: N/A
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12