OOC: @Neonsands - Ability for Golduck.
Ranger: Gaius Tyrannius
Trainer: Neon
Area: Enigma Ruins
NBP #1
/--\

This would be my final run through the Enigma Ruins for this event. Being my fifth run here in a relatively short amount of time, I was sort of sick of the place, but it was my job so I sucked up going there and readied my equipment. The person who I was taking into the Park was a well traveled trainer, one who had many Pokemon and badges. I wasn’t sure if had tackled the Elite Four or if that was a goal of his, but if he wanted to I saw sure he could provide a good fight for that strong group of trainers.

The three Pokemon he was taking into the park were powerhouse, except for Golduck, and this team could give any trio of Pokemon a fine battle. Coupled with his skills I knew that this Park run wouldn’t give him any trouble, especially since we would only be running into basics.

My role would be just to guide him about, he knew the park well enough. Long as he didn’t break any rules this would be an uneventful trip for me. I plugged the last of the run information into the central computer, and donned my equipment. I went over to the teleporter and teleported to the entrance to the Ruins.

I usually liked to use Alakazam to teleport about, but I had decided that I would give him some extended rest and was using the park teleporters until he was ready. As usual, I arrived at the gates early. I pulled up his park file and waited for him to arrival.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Name: Neon
Trainer Items: 5 x Hyperball, 7 x Parkballs, 3 x Superballs, 3 x Full Heal, 12 x Super Potion, Type Repellant (Fighting), Disc Player: (Sneasal,Amoonguss), Squirt Bottle, Hyper Relaxing Fragrance, 2 x Soothing Fragrance Plus, 3 x Max Revive, 2 x Empty Love Box, Digital Camera, Santa's Beard, Empty Santa Sack, 2 x Free Pass, 4 x Pokedoll, 2 x Poketoy, 2 x Slowpoke Tail, Oak's Parcel, Scarecrow Mask, Crystal Ball, 3 x Egg Bomb, Magic Mirror, 3 x Pumpkin Marker, Apricorn Bag, Apricorn Starter Pack
Area Effects: 20 Encounters Remaining |
Pokemon Encountered:
Pokemon Captured:
CC since last encounter: 0,000 | 0,000

Pokemon Stats:
Adamant | Genderless | Metagross @ Clear Body w/ EMs: TM Earthquake, TM Explosion, TM Substitute, TM Toxic, TM Hidden Power [Dragon], TM Light Screen, TM Protect, TM Return, TM Shadow Ball, TM Brick Break, TM Reflect, TM Aerial Ace, TM Facade, TM Psych Up, TM Secret Power, TM Rest, TM Stealth Rock, TM Sludge Bomb, TM Grass Knot, TM Rock Slide, TM Sleep Talk, TM Sandstorm, TM Psyshock, TM Rock Tomb, TM Gyro Ball, TM Bulldoze, TM Hone Claws, TM Rain Dance, HM Strength, MT Ice Punch, MT Thunder Punch, MT Trick, MT Icy Wind, MT Snore, MT Block, SM Refresh | 100%

Impish | Male | Gengar @ Levitate w/ EMs: TM Explosion, TM Protect, TM Substitute, TM Focus Blast, TM Thunderbolt, TM Energy Ball, TM Ice Punch, TM Fire Punch, TM Hidden Power [Fire], TM Taunt, TM Snatch, TM Will-O-Wisp, TM Psychic, TM Giga Drain, BM Clear Smog, MT Pain Split, MT Trick, MT Role Play, MT Icy Wind | 100%

Lonely | Female | Golduck @ ??? w/ EMs: TM Hidden Power [Flying], TM Calm Mind, TM Brick Break, TM Ice Beam, TM Psychic, TM Brine, TM Return, TM Substitute, TM Aerial Ace, TM Focus Blast, TM Shadow Claw, TM Iron Tail, TM Counter, TM Protect, HM Surf, HM Strength, HM Waterfall, BM Encore, SM Petal Dance, BM Yawn, BM Refresh, BM Mud Bomb, MT Signal Beam, BM Hypnosis | 100%