Back to Basics: Soulmaster

Thread: Back to Basics: Soulmaster

Default Back to Basics: Soulmaster

@Soulmaster;

(OOC: If you have any questions about anything, let me know.)

NBP#1

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

“What do you think, Haji?” Ivy asked the purple cat beside her.

They were currently standing in front of what used to be the Outer Heavens. For some reason, the supports that used to hold the sky paradise up had fallen down, taking the Flying-type habitat with it. After they had relocated all the Pokemon, they had began to clear out debris. They found this underneath it.

What was this? This was a highly advanced and technological underground facility. They had started calling it the Enigma Ruins, and after a few months of researching and exploring, it was deemed save for Trainer travel. That's where she came in.

The facility was said to be able to transport Pokemon from all of the other areas of the Park to inside the many rooms. It was previously used for research – at least that's what they were assuming. Nobody really knew because it hadn't been uncovered until decades after the Ranger outposts had been established. The place looked a lot older than that.

So, to offset the outcry from some Trainers over the destruction of the Heavens, it was decided that Trainers could be led through here instead. They were even hosting an event that promoted a cheaper run, more time spent, and an additional Pokemon for the Trainer to take home. She was looking forward to it. If she had time, she might even check the place out as a Trainer too.

Things were still being excavated, and not all of the rooms in the place had been discovered yet, so now was as good of time for an event as any. She was ready to get going.

Ivy looked down at her phone to see the stats of a Trainer she was going to be taking this afternoon. From what the document said, his name was Juan. She was going to wait here until he showed up.

“I think we are ready,” Haji said against her mind.

---

Current Battle Stats: N/A

---

Trainer Stats

Name: Soulmaster
    20 Encounters Remaining
    Area Effects: It's pleasant.
    Pokémon Encountered: None
    Pokémon Captured: None
    MCR: 0

Items: 1 Hyper Ball, 9 Park Balls, 2 Energy Powders, 1 Super Ball

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Gengar
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: N/A

Pokemon: Salamence
    Ability: Intimidate
    Nature: Bashful

Pokemon: Flygon
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Brave
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Back to Basics: Soulmaster

@WinterVines;
    OOC: Thanks. I give no guarantee how well I'll do.
    ---------------------------------------
    "So it looks like we have our first run Gengar" Juan said to Gengar.

"Yes I can't wait to see what we do"

"Same here. Well let's get started"

As Juan and Gengar were walking up he was giving the ruins a inspection.

So this is what the infamous Outer Heavens looked like. hmm I thought it would be bigger. But the collapse of it must have cut down on the size. What was it called now, the Engima Ruins? Either way I thought it would be bigger, and not as much lava...

As he was walking up Juan sees someone standing there with a, was that a Purrlion? He approached her with his hand stuck out,

"Greetings my name is Juan Felipe Alejandro Cortez Esteban de la Vega Montolla Fuego Martinez Medrano Igesias and this is Gengar."

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Default Re: Back to Basics: Soulmaster

@Soulmaster; Snap, Haji is actually an Espeon XD That's what I get when I rush.

NBP#2

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Haji alerted her to someone approaching, and she turned to see a Trainer come walking up with a Gengar floating next to him. Ivy thanked the Espeon silently and smiled at the newcomer.

Politely, he walked up and offered his hand, introducing himself with an incredibly long name. He also introduced his Pokemon. She shook his hand and returned the favor. “Hi there. I'm Ivy Frost, and this is Haji,” she said as she gestured toward the psychic cat. “We'll be taking you through the Ruins today. They're fairly new, so who knows what we'll find.” She gestured for the duo to follow her, and then she ducked into the entrance.

The Enigma Ruins consisted of a many-roomed building that was over a mile long, if she remembered correctly. They had yet to map the whole thing out, so Ivy made sure to pay attention closely. She didn't want to get them lost, even though Haji could most likely get them out.

The dirt path sloped downward into a set of steel-colored doors, and they slid open automatically as the group neared them, and the Ranger wondered if there was a manual way to control them. That could potentially be problematic if the power shut down. She didn't want people trapped down here.

The lights were working, at least, and the glowing overhead panels gave everything a high-tech look. Of course, that's what this place was like anyway, since it was much more advanced than anything they had built on this island. It made her wonder how it got here.

The opening hallway was a straight shot until it met an intersection at the end, forming a T. Along the walls were many doors that she supposed led into different research rooms. The hallway was littered with crates pushed up against the walls though. She wasn't sure if there was anything in them, but they were almost as tall as she was, coming up to her chest. She made a mental note to ask if the contents had been searched.

“Well, where do you want to go? I hear there's supposed to be a main research room that brings Pokemon to it, so we could head there. Then again, this place is mostly unexplored, and there could be stray Pokemon running around in some of the rooms. What do you think?”

Before Juan could answer, a small noise caught her attention a few feet ahead. From behind one of the crates, a small shaggy bug looked back at them. It sort of looked like a tree, with a dark green leafy covering.

“Oh, hey,” she said. “There's a Burmy. Do you wanna try catching this one?” She looked at the hallway again, this time from a battler's perspective. “The hallway isn't really that tight, and most of the other rooms will be like this anyway. I don't think it'll be too bad to fight in, if you wanted to.”

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Burmy: 100%

---

Trainer Stats

Name: Soulmaster
    19 Encounters Remaining
    Area Effects: It's pleasant.
    Pokémon Encountered: Burmy
    Pokémon Captured: None
    MCR: 0/4,000 [Common Rank]

Items: 1 Hyper Ball, 9 Park Balls, 2 Energy Powders, 1 Super Ball