B2BVines - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: B2BVines

Blog Entries

Default Re: B2BVines

Ranger: Trainer Sara
    BP #9

It seemed Bronzor was a winner, though it was kind of hard to imagine anyone running from a Pokemon that had apparently been trailing them for an untold amount of time. I personally had never been followed by a particular Pokemon, but a few Trainers had been briefly followed off and on in the past. I wondered what had drawn Bronzor to Ivy and how long it had been watching her as I moved back several paces, giving Bronzor and Haji plenty of space for their battle.

Ivy commanded her Espeon to kick things off with a Sunny Day, followed by a Fire-typed Hidden Power. Using weather moves like Rain Dance and Sunny Day in caves was always something interesting, as different Pokemon had different ways of inducing their various weathers. In Haji’s case, he focused the energy in his body in preparation of releasing it. I could feel the power radiating from the lavender feline as his eyes started to glow; within moments, a baseball-sized sphere of concentrated red-white light had appeared before Haji. This was basically raw, ultra-condensed Fire energy, which Haji released a second later. The orb shot up into the air and stopped just a few inches shy of the ceiling, where it promptly exploded. It was like a super-powered Flash going off; the orb itself didn’t vanish, but instead remained where it was. Light poured from it, casting an intense illumination that brightened the cavern, as well as the paths leading to and away from it. I winced from the sudden brightness, my eyes watering and stinging. Bronzor, from what I could see, wasn’t expecting the abrupt increase in light either. It recoiled a bit and shuddered in a way that reminded me of someone shaking their head.

While the Steel/Psychic tried to recover from the blinding light Haji had summoned, said Espeon started to focus the latent Fire energy within his body once again. This time, several smaller orbs that weren’t nearly as bright as the first appeared above his head, floating in a lazy circle as they gently pulsed. Once they’d fully formed, Haji released them with a flick of his head. The orbs spun faster for a second before shooting forward, flying through the air in an erratic pattern towards their target.

Bronzor, whether sensing the incoming attack or getting enough of its vision back to clearly see the Hidden Power, suddenly dropped about a foot and moved to the left by about the same distance. This caused most of the orbs to go by and hit the walls or floor, but maybe four of the orbs ended up following the same path that Bronzor had taken and hit the shield-like Pokemon head-on. It flinched back from the heat of the blow; apparently it didn’t have Heatproof as an Ability, or else it wouldn’t have reacted as though the Hidden Power had hurt it at all. Still, it didn’t take long to recover from the blow and prepare an attack of its own. Its eyes started to give off a bright violet glow, which then began to appear around several large stones Haji’s Hidden Power had knocked loose when it hit the wall. These stones soon levitated into the air, lifted by Bronzor’s telekinetic powers, before arching over the Pokemon’s body and raining down towards Haji.

The Espeon was quicker to dodge than Bronzor had been, but Bronzor kept a firm psychic grip on the stones. Wherever Haji went, the rocks followed, tough several of them were knocked off-course by bouncing into the ground. Eventually only a small number was left, but in a moment to decide which way to move next, Haji left a momentary opening for Bronzor’s remaining AncientPower to strike. The stones struck his side with enough force to make him recoil a few steps, but it wasn’t too powerful a blow by any standards. I glanced at Bronzor as the glow in its eyes died away; sometimes, using AncietPower would boost the user’s stats thanks to the concentration needed to use the attack. It didn’t look like Bronzor got the boost, though. It didn’t seem to really care, though, as it started to radiate a bright silvery light from its body that rivaled the intense glow being given off by Haji’s Sunny Day. Once again I raised an arm to block out some of the light, wondering what Bronzor was planning and what Ivy would do to counter it.

===

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Calm Male Espeon
    Last Used Move: Sunny Day & Hidden Power [Fire]
    Stats: Normal
    HP: 64.77%

VS

??? Genderless Bronzor
    Last Move Used: AncientPower
    HP: 74.44%

Battlefield Effects: SUN5
    MRC: 8,911/9,000 (89 characters remaining)

===

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Name: Ivy Frost
    *Trainer Items: Digital Camera ; Super Potion x5 ; Full Heal x2 ; HyperBall x2 ; SuperBall x2 ; ParkBall x1 ; Max Revive x2 ; Apricorn Box ; 2k Park Voucher (2 Red Apricorns)

*Area Effects: 14 Encounters Remaining | Extremely warm and somewhat muggy cave (Deckbi)
    *Pokemon Encountered: Horsea ; Gligar ; Miltank ; Scraggy ; Seel ; Bronzor
    *Pokemon Captured: Hardy Female Horsea ; Shy Female Gligar ; Lax Female Miltank

*MCR Count: n/a
    *Pokemon Stats:
    -Calm Male Espeon @ Magic Bounce w/ EMs TM Hidden Power [Fire] ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Sunny Day ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Substitute ; TM Protect ; TM Psyshock ; MT Heal Bell ; BM Stored Power ; MT Signal Beam ; SM Growth ; MT Trick ; BM Wish ; BM Yawn ; BM Charm | Out of Ball | Currently in Battle | 64.77%

-Brave Female Chandelure @ Flash Fire w/ EMs TM Flame Charge ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Hidden Power [Electric] ; BM Clear Smog ; BM Acid Armor | In Ball | 70.59%

-Brave Male Conkeldurr @ Guts w/ EMs TM Earthquake ; TM Payback ; TM Substitute ; TM Taunt ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Work Up ; TM Smack Down ; TM Brick Break ; TM Bulldoze ; BM Drain Punch ; BM Mach Punch ; BM Counter | In Ball | 73.18%

@WinterVines

@Dog of Hellsing;

TP#18

Ivy winced as Haji tried to dodge the psychic rocks and failed. He didn't look too hurt, but she hated when her partners took damage.

“I am alright,” he told her silently, hearing the worry in her thoughts. She knew he was a tough battler, but she was still concerned. He had come from a home of violence when they had met, and she wanted to avoid all instances of that if possible. She didn't want a repeat of his unhappiness.

When the Bronzor stopped its attack, it didn't wait long before it started up another one. Adding to the light by Haji's sun, it started to shine silver. Ivy squinted to see through it, holding her arm up to aid her eyes. It looked like a Flash Cannon technique or something similar. That was a specially-powered attack. Then again, it could've been a charge-up for something like Gyro Ball, an attack based on speed that was physically-based.

Which one it was mattered for what she wanted the Espeon to do next. She gave it thought and just decided to go with a hybrid of her plan.

“Haji, we've got to move fast before the Bronzor attacks. Fire off a high-powered Shadow Ball to hopefully stun it for a second. Then, if you get a few seconds, I want you to set up a wall of screens – both Reflect and Light Screen. I'm not sure what move this is.”

She imagined the half circle ring that would hopefully set something of a boundary between the two. More importantly, depending on what attack the Bronzor chose, the screens would help reflect some of the strength of the move back at it and save Haji a little hurt. It wouldn't prevent the technique, but it would help. Hopefully by alternating physical and special screens, Haji would be able to block whatever type of attack it was.

Ivy made sure to envision this in her mind so that Haji could see it. She felt his energy mingling with hers in her head and figured that he'd pull off something similar to what she planned. It was never a perfect match since Haji made judgments as he battled, but at least he wouldn't be clueless.

It was hard to battle this Pokemon since the Steel-type tended to resist most attacks. Even Haji's Shadow Ball wouldn't do that much damage, even if he did put a lot of effort behind it. They had to keep chipping away at it though, otherwise this battle would never end. She could always switch out to another of her partners, but she tried to avoid that when she could because it left the incoming Pokemon susceptible to an attack.

Candle was the obvious favorable match up, but she was really strong too. With the sun behind her attacks, Ivy worried they might knock the wild Pokemon out. Brin was at a disadvantage to it because of Bronzor's Psychic typing. Ivy believe in Haji, though. She knew he could do it.

“Whenever you're ready!” she called. “Let's show this disk our strength.”
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries

BP #10

Haji wasted no time once he had his new orders. Dropping into a sort of crouch, the Espeon narrowed his eyes and began to focus on the shadows being cast further down the hall. A wisp of smoky maroon energy rose from the Pokemon’s forehead gem and seemed to stretch into a thin tendril; this then shot out towards the darkness. Upon reaching the shadows, the maroon thread took on a darker hue, becoming such a deep blue-purple hue that it nearly appeared black. The tendril then withdrew, as if being reeled back in by Haji. Having absorbed a bit of the essence of the shadows outside the reach of his Sunny Day, Haji concentrated and used his psychic abilities to expand on the essence. This manifested in the form if an inky ball of energy that formed rapidly, within just a second or so. Snarls of darkness twisted away from the main orb, which hissed and crackled softly like a live wire in the distance.

His attack now ready, Haji jerked his head and sent the Shadow Ball flying. Bonzor, whether because it wasn’t paying attention to Haji or simply couldn’t really see him very well over the glare of the Sunny Day, didn’t try to dodge the attack and was struck dead-on. The silvery glow that had surrounded it dimmed some as it recoiled, clearly stunned by the blow, but it managed to hold on to most of the energy it had gathered. It swayed back and forth for a moment while it collected its wits and recovered from the attack, and Haji wasn’t about to let the chance go to waste.

Standing straight, the Espeon’s eyes started to radiate a faint light. His forehead gem, too, took on a slight illumination, and within moment a shimmering wall of sorts appeared before the Pokemon. It was a pale blue-purple and curved in a way that offered protection not just to the front of Haji, but also his sides and back to an extent. Another shield appeared a moment later, this one a pale sort of brown color, and like the first barrier it curved a bit. The Light Screen and Reflect were in place, but it would be tricky for Haji to hold both screens in place and focus on attacking as well. Still, the Espeon seemed capable enough, and Psychic Pokemon were usually capable of handling this sort of thing relatively well.

By now, Bronzor had regained its senses and finished preparing its attack. Now, though, there was another color mixed among the silvery light it was shedding. It was a dark purple, threading its way through the lighter glow radiating from Bronzor’s body. The shield-like Pokemon abruptly started to spin then, faster and faster until it was just a blur of silver and purple. Then, with no warning, it shot forward towards Haji. It struck the screen he’d set up, easily passing through the Light Screen but coming up against an obvious force once it came into contact with the Reflect. Its momentum was cut visibly as the strength of its attack was absorbed and dissipated by the Reflect, and by the time it got through to its target, it was moving at a much slower rate. Still, when it careened into Haji, the Espeon was knocked back a good foot, though he managed to stay on his paws. Bronzor was also tossed back a bit by the impact as the glow around it faded. It blinked its large yellow eyes, clearly a bit dazed from all the spinning as well as the collision; It was also probably affected by the earlier Shadow Ball Haji had used, in conjunction with ramming into the Reflect.

“I think…that thing must have combined a Gyro Ball and a Faint Attack,” I said after a moment. “Bronzor probably decided if Haji could use moves like Shadow Ball, it could retaliate with a Dark-type move. Doesn’t really look like things panned out like it expected, though.”

===

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Calm Male Espeon
    Last Used Move: Shadow Ball, Light Screen, and Reflect
    HP: 50.90%

VS

??? Genderless Bronzor
    Last Move Used: Gyro Ball and Faint Attack
    HP: 49.31%

Battlefield Effects: SUN4
    MRC: 11,728/9,000 (0 characters remaining)

===

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Trainer Items: Digital Camera ; Super Potion x5 ; Full Heal x2 ; HyperBall x2 ; SuperBall x2 ; ParkBall x1 ; Max Revive x2 ; Apricorn Box ; 2k Park Voucher (2 Red Apricorns)

*Area Effects: 14 Encounters Remaining | Extremely warm and somewhat muggy cave (Deckbi)
    *Pokemon Captured: Hardy Female Horsea ; Shy Female Gligar ; Lax Female Miltank

*Pokemon Stats:
    -Calm Male Espeon @ Magic Bounce w/ EMs TM Hidden Power [Fire] ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Sunny Day ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Substitute ; TM Protect ; TM Psyshock ; MT Heal Bell ; BM Stored Power ; MT Signal Beam ; SM Growth ; MT Trick ; BM Wish ; BM Yawn ; BM Charm | Out of Ball | Currently in Battle | 50.90%

-Brave Female Chandelure @ Flash Fire w/ EMs TM Flame Charge ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Hidden Power [Electric] ; BM Clear Smog ; BM Acid Armor | In Ball | 70.59%

-Brave Male Conkeldurr @ Guts w/ EMs TM Earthquake ; TM Payback ; TM Substitute ; TM Taunt ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Work Up ; TM Smack Down ; TM Brick Break ; TM Bulldoze ; BM Drain Punch ; BM Mach Punch ; BM Counter | In Ball | 73.18%

@WinterVines

@Dog of Hellsing;

TP#19

The Bronzor started to spin until it was just a blur of silver and dark colors, all whirling in a maelstrom of shades that made Ivy's head hurt. She had to look away as the steel disk darted off, barreling straight toward her Pokemon. It crashed through the Light Screen unaffected, but then it slammed into the Reflect screen. Ivy felt the whoosh of wind as it impacted, and the force of it made Haji flinch and skid back on the rough terrain a foot or two.

The woman almost felt the blow physically herself; she had to put a hand up on the moss-covered wall as her brain seemed to lurch right out of her skull. Her head pulsed, and she had to blink a few times to start seeing straight again.

She looked over to her Pokemon and saw that the Bronzor was doing a similar blink. It did look a little dazed. Was she feeling the disk, or was this just some other side effect? Thinking made the headache that was stirring rage.

“I think... that thing must have combined a Gyro Ball and a Faint attack,” Trainer said. “Bronzor probably decided if Haji could use moves like Shadow Ball, it could retaliate with a Dark-type move. Doesn't really look like things panned out like it expected, though.”

Ivy made to shake her head and thought better of it. “Yeah,” she said instead, trying to make her head stop spinning. She didn't really know what was up with his sudden head stuff, but she wanted to try to wrap this up before things got worse. A dark place and a cool wash cloth really sounded good.

“Are you alright?” Haji asked inside her mind, and his cool energy washed over in a soothing manner. At least it didn't hurt to talk like this.

“I should be asking you that,” she responded. “You're the one doing all the work. How are you doing? This battle isn't going as smoothly as I hoped.”

She felt, rather than saw, him evaluate the situation before responding to her. That was Haji. The Espeon rarely panicked or became worried about anything. He was always calm and collected no matter what. She didn't think she had ever seen him lose it before. It would take quite a bit, she thought.

“I am unsure if it is the Bronzor that is making you feel this. It will not speak to me currently. It will stop if it is responsible,” he said, and she knew there was no arguing on that point. He was fairly protective of her at all times, and she thought that maybe it stemmed from her rescuing him when they first met.

Her hand slipped a little on the cave wall, thanks to the moss being a little slick. When she could stand straight again, she wiped her hand on her vest, adding to the other worn patches already there. It probably needed a wash. The moss did give her an idea, though, one that might help them capture the Steel-type better.

“Haji, can you feel the energy in the moss walls?” she asked mentally. Even mind-to-mind, her voice sounded like a whisper. She was afraid any exertion would aggravate her body more.

“Of course. What would you like me to do?”

“This is hazy at best,” she began, not really sure if any of this would work. “You're going to have to let go of the screens directly. They might come in handy later, but I think we should try to capture now, so we can end this. I'm not feeling great,” she said, which was a little bit of an understatement.

Ivy took a moment to organize her thoughts before she spoke again. “I want you to try and use Growth to both increase your own power and influence the plant life on the walls to make them grow as well. I think that will let you use Grass Knot more effectively. Like with what we did with Horsea, I want you to use a web of plants to trap this Bronzor and hold it still.”

She got a flash of memory of feeling energy rumble below her feet as she was standing in water. Then vines lurched up from below, weeding up through the water to wrap around their foe, not only trapping, but draining the Water-type's strength as well. She hoped to repeat that here. It was in Haji's point of view, of course, since it was his memory.

“Yeah, just like that, only this one will probably be in midair. I'm not sure how well it will work. Then, using your enhanced powers from the Growth, fire off a Signal Beam. We need another good hit, and hopefully this will work,” she said.

Ivy had to put her left hand up against the wall again as a wave of dizziness came over her. The sooner they ended this battle, the better. With her right, she managed to unzip a pocket on her canvas vest and pull out a regular Park Ball. She tried to plant her feet in order to get in a good position to throw, but then the room started to spin. She leaned her back up against the wall instead and put her hand up to her forehead.

“Well that wasn't a good idea. I think you're going to have to direct this Haji, if you can,” she said, out loud this time. She had no idea if this capture attempt would work out. She could only hope. They could always try again if it failed.
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries

BP #11

I glanced at Ivy, worried that she might end up collapsing. She wasn’t looking very stable since Haji was struck by Bronzor’s combined Gyro Ball and Faint Attack, and when she asked Haji to guide a Park Ball for her after giving her commands, her voice didn’t sound anything at all like she was feeling fine and dandy. I shifted my focus to Bronzor, wondering if perhaps there was some sort of empathetic bond forming between them or something. Either way, it was clear Ivy wanted to finish up as fast as possible, and I couldn’t blame her.

Haji allowed his screens to drop and instead closed his eyes, a soft glow pulsing from his forehead gem. It then grew stronger until it spread over his whole body, but it didn’t stop. Snaking branches of the pale blue light rose from the main glow around Haji and reached towards the mossy walls; the moment the energy touched them, it became a deep, striking shade of emerald. The moss then seemed to shift, as if blown by an invisible wind, before abruptly exploding into a frenzy of growth. Instead of vines, it expanded like a teal sponge soaking up great amounts of water. It closed in on Bronzor from both sides, as well as from above, and the squishy flora molded around the Steel Pokemon’s body. It wasn’t fully engulfed, as about a third of its body on the right was still free of the moss, but it was in effect trapped. At least for now.

I pondered what had just happened as Haji’s eyes opened. The move that had caused the moss to reach out for Bronzor was obviously Grass Knot, yet even that couldn’t account for the rapid and extensive reaction the moss had to Haji’s will. Most likely, the Espeon had employed a Growth; the white energy that had taken on the emerald hue would have been him absorbing the plant ability of using the sun as a source of energy. Thanks to the Sunny Day currently in effect, that would have boosted both Growth’s affect as well as Grass Knot’s.

In the time it took me to work out what was going on, Haji was staring at Bronzor with a sharp intensity. I looked over to see Bronzor’s only visible eye had gone completely black. It was a slightly startling sight and somewhat creepy, especially when the blackness seemed to leak from Bronzor’s eye and run down its body. I scowled at the sight and Haji was obviously just as puzzled as I was, as he was simply watching Bronzor with that same hard expression. Then, as if sensing that he needed to act, he lowered his head a bit and tensed the muscles in his shoulders and back, releasing a multi-colored beam of energy that trailed odd squares from the gem embedded in his forehead. The Signal Beam made a loud, reverberating noise not unlike the buzzing of insect wings as it shot towards Bronzor, striking the visible portion of its body.

Just as he released the attack, though, the black leaking from Bronzor’s eye suddenly seemed to peel away from where it had trailed down Bronzor’s body, whipping through the air and lashing Haji along the back. The Espeon made a soft noise as he hastily straightened and backed away, a slight frown creasing his features as Bronzor’s eye slowly returned to its normal yellow hue, the blackness thankfully fading.

“A Psyschock?” I said, mostly talking to myself. “A Special Attack that deals Physical damage…never seen one used like that before, but it’s the only move Bronzor can use that would look that way. Creepy little move, that’s for sure…” I then shook my head and trailed off, noticing Bronzor’s eye was drooping a bit. It was clearly worn out after getting squished by Grass Knot and blasted pretty much right in the eye by Haji’s Signal Beam. Seeing his chance, Haji levitated the Park Ball from his Ranger’s hand and took a moment to calibrate his aim, then used his telekinetic powers to heave the orb. It bounced off the leading edge of Bronzor’s body and popped open, sucking the Pokemon inside before snapping shut and falling to the cave floor. There it wiggled feebly a few times before finally settling, motionless. I waited a moment before going to retrieve the Ball, still a little crept out by that Psyshock. Once I had the Ball, I put it with the others before facing Ivy.

“Done and done. I hope you don’t mind me saying, though, that you look…well, like crud. Do you want to continue your run or would you rather end it now?”

===

END OF BATTLE STATISTICS:

Calm Male Espeon
    Last Used Move: Growth, Grass Knot, and Signal Beam
    HP: 49.47%

VS

??? Genderless Bronzor
    Last Move Used: Psyshock
    HP: 19.81%

Battlefield Effects: SUN3
    MRC: 16,668/9,000 (0 characters remaining)

===

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Trainer Items: Digital Camera ; Super Potion x5 ; Full Heal x2 ; HyperBall x2 ; SuperBall x2 ; Max Revive x2 ; Apricorn Box ; 2k Park Voucher (2 Red Apricorns)

*Pokemon Captured: Hardy Female Horsea ; Shy Female Gligar ; Lax Female Miltank ; Serious Genderless Bronzor

*Pokemon Stats:
    -Calm Male Espeon @ Magic Bounce w/ EMs TM Hidden Power [Fire] ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Sunny Day ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Substitute ; TM Protect ; TM Psyshock ; MT Heal Bell ; BM Stored Power ; MT Signal Beam ; SM Growth ; MT Trick ; BM Wish ; BM Yawn ; BM Charm | Out of Ball | Currently in Battle | 49.47%

@WinterVines
    Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 28th March 2013 at 09:29 PM.

@Dog of Hellsing; I shall claim these four!

TP#20

Ivy flinched as the strange Psyshock attack ebbed down Haji's fur, shivering herself. Haji brushed it off enough to take the Park Ball from her, however, using his mental prowess to successfully launch it at the steel plate.

The ball sucked up the Bronzor and fell to the floor, shaking just a little bit before going still and locking. Ivy breathed a sigh of relief. It was finally done.

“Done and done,” Trainer said as she echoed her thoughts. “I hope you don't mind me saying, though, that you look... well, like crud. Do you want to continue your run or would you rather end it now?” she asked.

Ivy smiled, forcing herself to stand up straighter. “Yeah, I'm not really feeling my best. Nothing a little sleep shouldn't cure, though. If it's alright, I think we could cut it short here. I caught all four that I'm allowed. Thanks for taking me through here.”

Haji came to sit by her, and Ivy was pleased to see he was only minimally hurt. He leaned against her legs as she relaxed. They had some great new partners to make a home for.
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries

NBP #6

I nodded and pulled a PokeBall from one of my pockets, releasing my Beheeyem Xen from inside. She made a strange series of humming noises, floating about jovially before returning to me and landing lightly on my right shoulder. She was actually quite heavy, though, at nearly eighty pounds, so she only allowed herself to brush against my shoulder, still levitating to keep the bulk of her weight off me. I smiled at the cheerful Pokemon and waved to Ivy and her Espeon.

“Feel up to Teleporting us to the Outpost here so we can get Ivy on her way?” I asked, and the Beheeyem nodded merrily. She raised her arms, encompassing the group of us in a translucent pink bubble. There was then a sort of shifting as she moved the bubble around us Between, that space that exists between realities and dimensions. There was a noticeable drop in pressure as gravity ceased to be, and everything dimmed to near blackness for the barest of moments. Then the bubble popped with a soft [I[pip[/I] noise, and we were standing in the Outpost for the Ruins.

“Right, we’ll go ahead and register your new partners and get the paperwork tended to, then you can get going and get some rest.”

===

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Trainer Items: Digital Camera ; Super Potion x5 ; Full Heal x2 ; HyperBall x2 ; SuperBall x2 ; Max Revive x2 ; Apricorn Box ; 2k Park Voucher (2 Red Apricorns)

*Pokemon Captured: Hardy Female Horsea ; Shy Female Gligar ; Lax Female Miltank ; Serious Genderless Bronzor

*Pokemon Stats:
    -Calm Male Espeon @ Magic Bounce w/ EMs TM Hidden Power [Fire] ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Sunny Day ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Substitute ; TM Protect ; TM Psyshock ; MT Heal Bell ; BM Stored Power ; MT Signal Beam ; SM Growth ; MT Trick ; BM Wish ; BM Yawn ; BM Charm | Out of Ball | 49.47%

RP COMPLETE

@WinterVines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123