Tapatalk Register DoB

Thread: Tapatalk Register DoB

Default Tapatalk Register DoB

So I used the advertised Tapatalk app to register here. Thing is though, I think it pulled a DoB out of thin air. I don't really know if it matters much, and it does not bother me to have the wrong DoB (it looks like it is only Month and Day anyways) but if I need to change it I probably need Mod help. If I don't, then don't bother.

But it is an interesting bug if any of you Mods or Admins don't know about it already.

IGN: Arcueid/Taira FC: 2921 - 9347 - 3205 Friend Safari: Bug

heavy metal queen Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: Tapatalk Register DoB

I can change your DoB for you if you want, it only takes a second. Just PM me with what you want it changed to. I don't know what that app is, but I can look and see. It's probably on the apps end if you used that to register, but I'm not 100% on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi-hakase View Post
    I can change your DoB for you if you want, it only takes a second. Just PM me with what you want it changed to. I don't know what that app is, but I can look and see. It's probably on the apps end if you used that to register, but I'm not 100% on that.
    I can almost guarantee that it is the apps fault. But meh, it's not a bad app. It did have something like a super-banner on website while on a mobile device, so I did not know if it was sponsored or not.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

I really need to fiddle with the settings of that forums linkage. While we support the app for those who use it, the forums are supposed to be accessible without needing it.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Ah, I hope that was not worded badly. I definitely could access the forums without the app, however I noticed the banner-thing at the top of the page and was intigued.

The site works fine from my perspective, I just thought it curious that it auto-birthday'd people and wanted to let you know since that could very well happen to others in case this app gets brought up again.