Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Skin Request Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Skin Request Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gabite View Post
    Bugs Rule Gen V Skin
    Good one.

Ash's Sewaddle. Please? I beg of you mods and such. D:

And a Dark type theme would be totally cool. To keep everything "gardeny" (lol), it could use Cacturne and Shiftry.

I will edit this post when I come up with my third.
    Dinovolvin' since the Late Triassic

Blog Entries

Since I thought of the idea, I'm obviously going to have some idea's.

Safari Zone: Basically, a mix of dark and bright green colours. Where you see someone's post, I would put a darker green, but not too dark, and for the font colour, a see-able light green, but not too bright. The banner would feature some Pokémon from the Safari Zone, and then a Trainer from one of the games in the middle. The icon next to Bulbagarden Forums would be a Safari Ball, the new post and no new post icons would be bright sugimori Safari Ball, and dull for no new posts.

Quote would have a picture of Tauros when in party view next to it, Multi-Quote would be Chansey, and quick reply would be Kanghaskan.

More ideas to be posted soon, when updated it'll be with pictures.

Grass starter theme. Since this forum mascot is Bulbasaur and I am a fan of Torterra and Snivy, how about a Grass starter (I mean, not only the starters, but can also be their evolved forms) theme? I'd love it.
    If that's too much Pokemon, then

Torterra theme. Torterra. Foresty green/dark green combined with woody/earthy brown. Turtwig or Grotle can also come to join Torterra xD
    If Torterra is not that popular, then...

Snivy theme. Snivy, without any other Pokemon. Green and light green leafy color. With some Snivy close ups showed. Its cool looking smug has made it its own meme, so why not making it a skin theme now :D

Thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by Foreshadowing Siren View Post
    2. Industrial Battles

This would be a Steel-type theme, where the color scheme would be gray colors and such, a scheme that screams "Factory that manufactures the best Pokemon Trainers you'll ever battle!" The New Posts icon could be a Shiny Magnemite while the No New Posts icons could be a sleeping, regular Magnemite. The Bulbagarden Forums logo could have artworks, provided by members here, of Steel-type Pokemon, such as Magnezone, Metagross, Steelix, Skarmory, Klink, etc..
    I'd love this one too!
    Time is not money.

Good Luck Killing Me Enzap's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Well, I would LOVE a Skiploom skin, but that's a very limited audience so I wouldn't recommend it. lol

Anyway, like somebody else mentioned we should have a Red theme. With little Pikachu's as the icons next to the threads. The background would be a faded red and white. That would be amazing me thinks.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Although I might request some others later, here is my first:

Looker. After going through all other skins I noticed we don't really have an orange/brown one. And now just look at Looker. His coat, hair, suit and boots are all brown! Not to mention, Looker seems to have become a recurring character in the pokémon universe, making both appearences in unrelated games (in which I mean games that don't have a region in common), and making multiple appearances in the anime in different regions. Plus he's a pretty cool character I guess most people like.

The logo on top of the site would probably be the top half of his official art facing right, the edit/quote buttons could have his overworld sprite, his croagunk and/or his rock costume, and the main colours of the skin would be those in his official art, and maybe a lighter shade of orange too, if it otherwise would become too dark.

Blog Entries

Toxicroak's Midnight Lounge

Dark (As in Neoclassic is with blue) Purple layout with Yellow Text along with Red Borders.

Forum-Markers could be Martini's with different colors and occasionally Toxicroak's Face

Banner at the top: A charming picture of Toxicroak with a Martini.

Much love to Zurr

Blog Entries

I'd like to see:

Dragon-skin:Some dragons in the top banner(probably Dragonite, Kingdra, Salamence, Garchomp, and Sazandora)

A navy-blue background with silver/gray borders and text.
    For "Forum Contains New Posts" have a Latias icon, and for "Forum Contains No New Posts" have a Latios icon.
    Former staff member - 2010
    Formerly known as - insomniac
    Competitive Player

generally on hiatus now Still Probably Modio's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Still Probably Modio on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by pokeranger View Post
    Since we've had a Diamond/Pearl Skin, what about a Black/White Skin? It would probably use black/dark grey in the background, and white/light grey in the foreground so text can be read easily.
    THIS.

Also...

A Primal Dialga Skin? You know, with Primal Dialga in his famous pose up top beside Bulbagarden Forums, the colour is mainly dark blue, with orange stripes, the button for quote is Grovyle, the Button for Edit is Dusknoir and the button for Multi-quote is Sableye. Whatcha think?

Read Soul Light, a comic by me about spooky stuff!
    Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Okay guys, last request.
    What about a volcano theme with all the fire type classics and some of the new ones with, of course a volcano background and maroon and crimson colored background and it would like "Mt.Bulba-Forum" and I kinda like sublimes idea so like if there is new posts there would be like a volcano sign erupting or if none it would be a volcano being dormant. And mabye a shiny charzard or some other firetype replacing the little bulbasaur.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

How about Porygon's Universe? Porygon and its family are probably the three most unfortunate Pokemon ever, so this could be to take make up for it. The colour theme would be the classic red and blue Porygon's colours, but 'glitchified' to fit in with the computer theme. For the Quote, quick reply buttons, etc, it would be the Porygon family's menu sprites. And the colours would be white so that they don't clash with the red and blue colour theme.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Something similar to the 503 April Fool's skin would be nice. The simplicity of it is very pleasing to the eye, compared to the other skin's madness.

Stumped Turtwig A's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'm thinking of a Starter layout, where the background is red, blue, and green. The icon next to Bulbagarden Forums in the navigation would still be Bulbasaur, and images of the other starters will be placed in the background.

Next, I'm thinking of the Mascot (Pikachu) theme. The focus here is Pikachu, because I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a skin yet. Black and Yellow is the predominant color here. Pikachu's yellow sprite could be the small icon in the navigation, and then sprites of the little critter could be placed in the background. I mean all of them, in chronological order, from RG to BW.

My last one is a baseball themed skin, because baseball is a major sport in the series. A baseball bat icon will replace the Bulbasaur in the navigation, and Casey will also have some focus here. The background will be the colors of the mascots of the teams currently known, something about Electabuzz, Starmie, and Magikarp. That means black, yellow, purple, and red basically.

(20:56:57) Luxis: All y'all are a bunch of Silly heads.
    RIP Giruja. Why must you have been fake?

(17:58:01) daytwon: why am i watchin ot turtwig
    (17:58:03) ±Dratini: daytwon was muted by Heather Star for 30 minutes! [Reason: inappropriate] [Channel: Trivia]

[15:26] Synthesis: he ain't godkilled
    [15:27] Ebail: Zam was Syn
    [15:27] Synthesis: it was an agreed sacrifice to the gods

Good Luck Killing Me Enzap's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Snivy View Post
    How about Porygon's Universe? Porygon and its family are probably the three most unfortunate Pokemon ever, so this could be to take make up for it. The colour theme would be the classic red and blue Porygon's colours, but 'glitchified' to fit in with the computer theme. For the Quote, quick reply buttons, etc, it would be the Porygon family's menu sprites. And the colours would be white so that they don't clash with the red and blue colour theme.
    This. Porygon has a large fanbase and needs more love.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! Porygawn's Avatar
    Over there. No, over THERE. No, I said OVER THERE! OMG!!!
    Blog Entries

I have to agree with Ray o' Sunchine. They are probably one of the most underrated Pokemon ever.

GPX+ | Sprite shop!
    I claimed Porygon, Download, Conversion, Up-Grade, GB sounds, Prof. Elm, Spiky-Eared Pichu, and Spear Pillar!

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

If everything goes as planned, we're making versions of the '09 Xmas skin contest winners, and we had a Porygon theme there. Not with those colours, though.

Anyway, someone gave me inspiration for a dark grey/black and bright yellow skin focusing on Kamitsure, the Electric-type leader of Unova. I haven't thought further into it yet but it should look really cool.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast