Reputation and PokeGear

Thread: Reputation and PokeGear

Default Reputation and PokeGear

I've thought about implementing an idea that could be more useful like giving positive, neutral or negative reputation to the users and a PokeGear could be ideal for those to keep in contact with other users that have been added in the friends list that are in the site. Anyone can give out their opinion or thoughts about this idea.

Seek the sparrow prince Iteru's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Reputation and PokeGear

Reputation is a bad idea in my opinion because people might get defensive about having negative reputation and in general users won't want to stay if they have bad reputation. Likes pretty much cover positive reputation already.

As for the PokéGear idea, I'm not too sure what you're trying to suggest that is different from the Contact List.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

I think reputation has been suggested and rejected multiple times before, no reason why the case would be any different this time. It's simply something we don't want.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

The implementation of a PokeGear could be used to chat with friends that are already in your buddy list

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

For suggestions of adding new functionality to the forums outside the scope of the core vBulletin functions, we request users demonstrate to us how that could be achieved, with examples of addons from vBulletin.org which could actually achieve what's being suggested.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu