Problem with posting a reply...

Thread: Problem with posting a reply...

Default Problem with posting a reply...

When I type a reply and press submit, a message comes up that says "Are you sure you want to leave this page?". And then the page goes extremely slowly, to the point that I have to close out the browser and open it up again before it'll let me back to the forums.
    The thing I was trying to post does end up posted, but does anyone have any idea what's gong on? it wasn't like this before...

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Problem with posting a reply...

Quote Originally Posted by dannyjenn View Post
    When I type a reply and press submit, a message comes up that says "Are you sure you want to leave this page?". And then the page goes extremely slowly, to the point that I have to close out the browser and open it up again before it'll let me back to the forums.
    The thing I was trying to post does end up posted, but does anyone have any idea what's gong on? it wasn't like this before...
    This happens to me as well a lot. Usually it's the browser you're using and possibly your ISP that's causing that to happen. Even though it gives that message, as long as your internet is still connected it should still go through each time.

Make sure if you see that message to click okay since that's all you can do when that happens.

Default Re: Problem with posting a reply...

Yeah, recently this has been happening to me to. Just click ok and the message will be posted