Posting on old threads? (AKA Necroing)

Thread: Posting on old threads? (AKA Necroing)

Default Posting on old threads? (AKA Necroing)

Hello! This is my second post, just so you know. Over at another forum I go to often, posting on an old thread is frowned upon. This usually applies to posing on an old thread when you can easily make a new one. Because of this, I'm not really sure how this forum takes that sorta thing...

Will I get in trouble for posting in this thread? Checking the date, the most recent post was made last year. The main reason I'm asking is because, ya know, I'd rather be safe than sorry!

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Posting on old threads? (AKA Necroing)

Quote Originally Posted by Autofire View Post
    Hello! This is my second post, just so you know. Over at another forum I go to often, posting on an old thread is frowned upon. This usually applies to posing on an old thread when you can easily make a new one. Because of this, I'm not really sure how this forum takes that sorta thing...

Will I get in trouble for posting in this thread? Checking the date, the most recent post was made last year. The main reason I'm asking is because, ya know, I'd rather be safe than sorry!
    We dont have a thread necromancy rule, as long as your post in on topic, it should be ok. If you're unsure, contact a mod of the section.

Default Re: Posting on old threads? (AKA Necroing)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    We dont have a thread necromancy rule, as long as your post in on topic, it should be ok. If you're unsure, contact a mod of the section.
    Ah, ok thanks. The main reason I was asking was because I couldn't find anything on the necroes, but I was afraid I might have been missing something.