Pokemon Sprites

Thread: Pokemon Sprites

The Pokemon Trainer EpicPokemon12's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit EpicPokemon12's Youtube Channel

Default Pokemon Sprites

Are we aloud to use Bulbapedia's Pokemon sprites in our posts? For example, if I wanted to set up a trade shop, could I use a Pikachu Sprite to represent Pikachu in a post? How would I do this? Copy and Paste?

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Sprites

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPokemon12 View Post
    Are we aloud to use Bulbapedia's Pokemon sprites in our posts? For example, if I wanted to set up a trade shop, could I use a Pikachu Sprite to represent Pikachu in a post? How would I do this? Copy and Paste?
    Yes, that's allowed :) If you want to insert one, use the BBCode [IMG] imageurl[/IMG*] without the asterisk and the sprite will be inserted in your post. There are also Pokemon icons in the smilies. Click Go Advances and on the right you should see the available smilies. Click on More to view all of them and scroll down to the Pokemon smilies, though not all Pokemon are included unfortunately. You may want to use a sprite instead for Pokemon smilies not included there. Hope that helps.

The Pokemon Trainer EpicPokemon12's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit EpicPokemon12's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Sprites

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicPokemon12 View Post
    Yes, that's allowed :) If you want to insert one, use the BBCode [IMG] imageurl[/IMG*] without the asterisk and the sprite will be inserted in your post. There are also Pokemon icons in the smilies. Click Go Advances and on the right you should see the available smilies. Click on More to view all of them and scroll down to the Pokemon smilies, though not all Pokemon are included unfortunately. You may want to use a sprite instead for Pokemon smilies not included there. Hope that helps.
    Thanks. :)