How Do I get my Friend Code in Diamond/Pearl, Heartgold/Soulsilver, and Black/White?

Thread: How Do I get my Friend Code in Diamond/Pearl, Heartgold/Soulsilver, and Black/White?

Fat
    Blog Entries

Visit Fat's Youtube Channel

Default How Do I get my Friend Code in Diamond/Pearl, Heartgold/Soulsilver, and Black/White?

Ok, so I apparently have lost my friend code in DP. So how do I get it back? (And don't say "OH CHECK YOUR PAL PAD YOU NOOB! I did it before. And I checked it, and that didn't work. Don't say "OH YOU NOOB! GO INTO THAT THINGY IN THE POKEMON CENTER!" I went upstairs and down, and it didn't work. I'd also like to find my friend codes for Heart Gold and Black. Your help would be SO helpful for me and my friends. ;3
    My 2nd favorite video game.

Blog Entries

Default Re: How Do I get my Friend Code in Diamond/Pearl, Heartgold/Soulsilver, and Black/Whi

Did you logged on to the Nintendo Wifi Connection? Because that's how you get your Friend Code. In D/P/P and HG/SS you get your friend code at the Pokemon Center in the room downstairs and in B/W you get it upstairs in the lady in the middle.

Claimer of Garchomp and Steam Eruption

Fat
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How Do I get my Friend Code in Diamond/Pearl, Heartgold/Soulsilver, and Black/Whi

Quote Originally Posted by Norzan View Post
    Did you logged on to the Nintendo Wifi Connection? Because that's how you get your Friend Code. In D/P/P and HG/SS you get your friend code at the Pokemon Center in the room downstairs and in B/W you get it upstairs in the lady in the middle.
    I think my Wi fi changed so I have to reconnect, but it never works. Should I delete the old connection and then just do the new one?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fat View Post
    I think my Wi fi changed so I have to reconnect, but it never works. Should I delete the old connection and then just do the new one?
    Yeah try that to see if it works.

Fat
    Blog Entries

Sadly, I tried that and it says it's not compatible with my DS. THIS is EXACTLY why I need a 2DS! So I guess I just can't, maybe it's just because my DS is old. WELL, PLAN B! Get my cousin to get off his Xbox, find his old Ds, load Pearl, and CHECK HIS PAL PAD! As for Heartgold.. TO MY OTHER COUSIN WHO'S EVEN HARDER TO GET OFF THE XBOX! And Black, oh well. I'm gonna keep trying to reconnect though UNTIL IT WORKS!

Blog Entries

Sadly, I tried that and it says it's not compatible with my DS. THIS is EXACTLY why I need a 2DS! So I guess I just can't, maybe it's just because my DS is old. WELL, PLAN B! Get my cousin to get off his Xbox, find his old Ds, load Pearl, and CHECK HIS PAL PAD! As for Heartgold.. TO MY OTHER COUSIN WHO'S EVEN HARDER TO GET OFF THE XBOX! And Black, oh well. I'm gonna keep trying to reconnect though UNTIL IT WORKS!
    Sorry if i wasn't very helpful but i hope you find a solution to your problem.

Fat
    Blog Entries

Sorry if i wasn't very helpful but i hope you find a solution to your problem.
    Thanks for trying though! Now I know what to do after I reconnect. At least I learned something!

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Guys for future reference, questions like this ought to be asked in the Simple Questions thread responding to the game you are playing in the Pokemon Video Games section. This section is mainly for forum help.