Helping out with pokedex?

Thread: Helping out with pokedex?

Default Helping out with pokedex?

Hi guys,

Firstly forgive me if this is in the wrong section, I'm kinda new ^^'. Second, I would like to offer my help for filling in the pokedex. Even though the game has been out for a little while now, I've noticed a distinct lack of moves learned for pokemon. That's why I'd be glad to help, if somebody has already started working on this (breeding pkmn and raising them from lvl 1).
    I know you guys must probably be busy working on other sections on the wiki, that's why I would like to coorporate :3 So if somebody wants me to raise a certain pokemon and write down it's attacks and stats, please let me know c:

Greetingz,

SharkBait

PS Since I'm in uni, I sometimes have really busy days (and sometimes not) and as of yet, I haven't beaten the Elite four, but if my help is required, I can go diehard for a few days and beat the game ^^

Default Re: Helping out with pokedex?

If you want help completing your dex, I might ask for Pokemon you need in the Bulbagarden Global Trade Station section. This is not the right place to ask though, as this section is mostly for asking for forum help.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: Helping out with pokedex?

I think she's talking about filling out the Bulbapedia pages for the new Pokémon. Still the wrong section, but you pointed her to another wrong place.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!