Forum surveys

Thread: Forum surveys

Blog Entries

Default Forum surveys

I recently came up with an interesting idea; to have survey forms available for each of the main boards that members can fill out to rate their experience participating in the threads and offer suggestions on what can be improved. This would be a great way to keep BMGf evolving and expanding and ensure that everyone is generally having a good time. What do you guys think? What sort of features do you think they should have?
    Our goal is to get The Pokemon Company International to return the voice actors from the dub by 4Kids. (seasons 1-8)
    If you're interested, please join us at Facebook and sign our petition!
    We're also open to considering passionate Pokemon fans as staff. Your help is valued; only together may we succeed!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Forum surveys

I actually suggested this earlier on in the year in the staff forums; its a choice whether section heads wish to do one or not for their forum.

With the current activity in the main forums personally I wouldn't expect any for a while though for the sections that want to do one. There's other things to prioritise.

Edit: I'll also say that while some members may be more comfortable with an invitation to express improvements, users can do so at any time, through this forum or by speaking to a section head.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

We generally run annual or bi-annual surveys for the whole forums as it is.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Blog Entries

Does the bi-annual/annual one get changed very much? If not, I suppose you could simply just make the most recent survey that's already written available to access anytime. It would be a more flexible option for some people anyways.
    Our goal is to get The Pokemon Company International to return the voice actors from the dub by 4Kids. (seasons 1-8)
    If you're interested, please join us at Facebook and sign our petition!
    We're also open to considering passionate Pokemon fans as staff. Your help is valued; only together may we succeed!