Distinctive display of keyword links from regular ones

Thread: Distinctive display of keyword links from regular ones

Moe
    Blog Entries

Default Distinctive display of keyword links from regular ones

Just wondering if the keyword links could be made more subtle compared to the regular ones? I find them handy enough to leave the option on, but it would be nice to have some distinction between deliberately added links and the automatic ones. Perhaps even making them the same colour as the main text - provided people know about the feature it should be natural enough to try hovering over an unknown name to see if it is linked. But otherwise a colour in between the text colour and the link colour, enough to be noticeable but not distract from the content of the text - on the Beast of the Sea theme for example this vs this would be good.

Thanks.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Default Re: Distinctive display of keyword links from regular ones

Afraid that with the way the addon works, that won't be possible.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

I, on the other hand, believe it would be very possible; all it would require would be a bit of a peek inside the addon coding, adding a specific class for the links and then setting style for that class in the skins.
    Last edited by Soulweaver; 1st July 2012 at 01:24 PM. Reason: wrong tense

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

Visit Kthleen's Youtube Channel

^And if it is in fact possible, I would like to vote UP on it.

Though I'm generally savvy enough to tell when it's a keyword link (and though I admittedly find them annoying), I still think it could be handy. You can tell at first glance if it's a normal link or not. However, making the color "between the text colour and the link colour" might make it a bit difficult to tell in some cases. (Classic and Misty's Cerulean Blues ought to be easy enough, but Bulba's Spring and The World Beyond... maybe not so much. Though maybe that's just my screen. )

Also, is it just me, or are the link colors for Team Rocket Garden, Christmas 2005, Harley's Appeal, Tribute to UPN, Master Ball, and Sinnoh Underground the same as their text colors? O_o

Edit: Haha, just discovered I can turn off keyword linking. But still, my vote stands.
    Last edited by Kthleen; 3rd July 2012 at 02:12 PM.