Deletion of accidental account

Thread: Deletion of accidental account

追放されたバカ

Default Deletion of accidental account

Hi,

I created this account recently, without realising that I had actually created an account way back in 2005 with my preferred username, Neptune's Disciple. I'm wondering if I am able to have this account (Neptune) deleted as it is basically a duplicate and is not needed.

Sorry about this, I should have checked first.

Cheers,
    - ND

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Deletion of accidental account

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    Hi,

I created this account recently, without realising that I had actually created an account way back in 2005 with my preferred username, Neptune's Disciple. I'm wondering if I am able to have this account (Neptune) deleted as it is basically a duplicate and is not needed.

Cheers,
    - ND
    Accounts here are not deleted, however if you wish to have this account closed and use your old one, you can request to have this account banned, and you can continue on the forums using your original account.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    Hi,

Cheers,
    - ND
    This is most likely something you should bring up with our Webmaster, Archaic.

Registered User Neptune's Disciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    Accounts here are not deleted, however if you wish to have this account closed and use your old one, you can request to have this account banned, and you can continue on the forums using your original account.
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerRose View Post
    This is most likely something you should bring up with our Webmaster, Archaic.
    Great, thanks :)

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

@Neptune's Disciple; The Neptune account has been banned. You're best off contacting a member of the Forum Admin team for something like this rather than Archaic himself.

You can tell who this is because they will either have a blue banner under their name with a Venusaur on it saying "Administrator" or they will have a long blue banner saying "Head Administrator" or "Deputy Head Administrator" (these may have any Pokemon on it)