A couple suggestions: Shippers' General Chat thread? And rate single Pokemon.

Thread: A couple suggestions: Shippers' General Chat thread? And rate single Pokemon.

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

Default A couple suggestions: Shippers' General Chat thread? And rate single Pokemon.

There's a General Chat thread for almost every forum besides Shippers' Paradise. Shippers are some of the most conversational people and it would get people to know eachother better. Like other General Chat threads, it doesn't have to be all about shipping.
    This would surely increase traffic and activity, not only because of bringing people out in converstation but getting to know one another in a more relaxed and off/on topic thread. This way we might be able to get members used to the Shippers' forum and the awesome people that are active there. As shipping could be a bit overwhelming for newbies. Either way you look at it I really think a Sticky General Chat thread in Shippers Paradise would benefit the forum. Activity isn't a problem there, but I think we could interest more people in the community this way.

Also, I thought it would be nice to have a RTM thread only for single Pokemon. Where you can get help for one Pokemon instead of posting your entire team everytime. I'd really like to see your thoughts on this. Of course they would have to post what they use it for, like a wall for instance.

Thanks for listening!
    Last edited by Mumzy; 22nd March 2012 at 03:07 PM.

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Default Re: A couple suggestions: Shippers' General Chat thread? And rate single Pokemon.

For the SP chat thread, you're best asking @Insanish Danish.

Also, the rating pokemon thing sounds really awkward. It would mean having ~650 threads made, when people can quite easily just post in the SQSA thread, in the Battle Center, if they want help with a particular pokemon.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A couple suggestions: Shippers' General Chat thread? And rate single Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post

Also, the rating pokemon thing sounds really awkward. It would mean having ~650 threads made, when people can quite easily just post in the SQSA thread, in the Battle Center, if they want help with a particular pokemon.
    Your aloud to do that? I guess I dont know since I've never seen it. So where are you getting 650 threads? Since I was talking about a single thread where people can post to rate a Pokemon at anytime.

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mumzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post

Your aloud to do that? I guess I dont know since I've never seen it. So where are you getting 650 threads? Since I was talking about a single thread where people can post to rate a Pokemon at anytime.
    Looks like I misunderstood. But in that case, just use the SQSA answer threads, since that's basically all it is.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

追放されたバカ

I was in another forum that had a General Chat thread in the Shippers section and there were too many times they took arguments from other threads there. However, it also depends on the quality of members.