Community Sections

Thread: Community Sections

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Community Sections

I got this idea from IGN, where each board (i.e Pokemon or Final Fantasy) has its own Community Thread, or CT. However CTs would not really work here because not every section has something like what Roleplaying Games have in the Metronome Forum. So I thought of community sections, where section regulars (like me to Roleplaying Games) can have off-topic discussion and celebrate Bulbaversaries and post milestones. Like IGN's CTs, Community Sections would be a privelege, not a right, so they could be closed if the staff deems it nesessary and reopened if whatever activities got it closed stop. Thoughts?
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Default Re: Community Sections

I like this idea. I'll see how the other moderators feel about it.

Blog Entries

Really? Thanks for your interest. :P I didn't think anyone would like it.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

A few sections will be doing a trial run of this. Thanks for the suggestion.

If I may say, this is a great idea!
    Even though many people post in a certain forum, together, they may never actually get to know anything about each other. This is an awesome form of community bonding. I hope it works out \>o</
    I'm the essence of
    daydreamer. time-waster. black and white painter.
    in an upside-down world.
    eyes closed. dreams unfold. ascending realities; open to me.

Friend code: 1306-6423-3472 | Friend safari: Flying | Instagram: themuslimvegan|

Kolink Iteru's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

The Anime one has had over 150 posts and its not a day old. Really good suggestion so far @Cheerful Aura!

Blog Entries

:P Thanks guys.