Bulbapedia//Bulbanews Problem

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wishmaker Jirachi

Thread: Bulbapedia//Bulbanews Problem

Blog Entries

Default Bulbapedia//Bulbanews Problem

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with both Bulbapedia and Bulbanews that only literally just happened for the first time five minutes ago (to me anyways). Every time I try to open a Bulbanews story or any article page on the wiki (like a Pokémon's page, voice actor's page, etc) my browser is not opening the pages as normal but instead trying to download them. The type of file they are being saved as is just "file" and I cannot do anything with them at all. This happens even when trying to access pages through the forums (like if I clicked on "Snivy" below, it would download a file called "Snivy_(Pokémon)").
    As another example, if I open up Bulbapedia and type "Snivy" into the search bar, it downloads something called "index.php".

I am currently using Google Chrome and have been having a few issues with it lately so am unsure whether this is a problem on my end or on Bulba's end - anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

//mahLOVE//mahLIFE//
    //mahART//
    Volcarona avatar made by myself

Your resident cynic. Wishmaker Jirachi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bulbapedia//Bulbanews Problem

I've been having the same problem, and I'm using Firefox. Something must have happened to the server or something. It's probable that the Bulbagarden network (minus the forums, clearly) is experiencing some issues.

Edit: They're back to normal. I'd say that this thread should remain up because I want to know exactly what happened.
    Last edited by Wishmaker Jirachi; 9th November 2012 at 04:21 AM.
    Laterna likes this.
    I'm the resident cynic of two forums.
    Pokémon Claim: White Kyurem
    Move Claim: Ice Burn
    Item Claim: DNA Splicers (All related!)