BB Code List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By TheMissingno.
  • 1 Post By $aturn¥oshi

Thread: BB Code List

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default BB Code List

A lot of new users have trouble with BB code at first, and a lot of old users still don't know some of the less common commands such as [noparse][/noparse] and [wp][/wp]. We do have a BB Code List, but it strikes me as kind of difficult to find. In order to find it, I went to the FAQ, searched "BB Code," and clicked the link listed at the very end of the "Posting New Messages" description in the FAQ. If there is an easier way to find it, it definitely wasn't obvious to me. Due to it being somewhat hidden, a disproportionately small amount of users have actually read it. My only suggestion is to make this list a bit easier to find, and maybe have links to it in some sections that new users commonly visit. Thank you.
    Jaden and Mijzelffan like this.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Default Re: BB Code List

I think it's fine where it is. Copying the thread to other sections would just clutter things up. It's not really that hard to search for something.

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

To help clarify things, I moved the FAQ forum to the first slot in the Garden Grotto's sub forums. There is a BB code thread in there. The vB FAQ link (which is what you were viewing) has been moved to be a sub under the main FAQ forum.

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Also. As for the FAQ link in the top bar, I managed to add a link the the FAQ Forum there under the header "Board FAQ", which is the second one.