About Me Profile Problem!

Thread: About Me Profile Problem!

Add 9bladesofice on Facebook Add 9bladesofice on Google+
    Visit 9bladesofice's Youtube Channel

Exclamation About Me Profile Problem!

Ok so I just checked all of my information on my profile page and all the information got messed up. It saved my responses to all the places you could fill in but not what the information pertained to. It essentially looked like this:
    Espeon/Elfie
    1934-2345-2345
    (And so on)
    There should have been the categories to the left that corresponded to favorite pokemon, and heart gold friend code (those are random numbers though that is most likely not the actual code I have but maybe it's just me who's having this problem but if more people are I'd like to say that it is a problem that needs to be fixed because sometimes it can be hard to tell what all the text on the right corresponds to with some things being N/A (like the fact that I don't have an account on pokegyms) and it just treated the N/A as a blank space to make something like this:
    Espeon/Elfie

1934-2345-2345
    Clearly that is a problem. Also if this is not in the right place to put this I apologize but I could not find the problems thread of where to post problems. If it's just me somehow then it's probably ok (but still is weird) if it's more people then hopefully there is a solution to this soon. -9bladesofice-

Add 9bladesofice on Facebook Add 9bladesofice on Google+
    Visit 9bladesofice's Youtube Channel

Default Re: About Me Profile Problem!

The example is messed up but there was a ton of space before Espeon, 1934, and (and so on)

Default Re: About Me Profile Problem!

I have the problem too, talked to a member of staff about it and apparently it is a common problem.

Sorry I couldn't help more man.
    Team: Castform; Klinklang; Victini; Tornadus