*sigh* So much for my grand entrance here.... >>

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Iteru

Thread: *sigh* So much for my grand entrance here.... >>

Default *sigh* So much for my grand entrance here.... >>

Hi there all,

The name's Bardon and when it comes to forums/pokemon/anime/gaming in general I'm a fairly old member to their online goodness. I've frequently visited and joined several places like pokecommunity over the years and I think I made an older account here too but apparently I couldn't find it, so I registered with the same name. But seems like a certain someone namely "Insanish Danish" thought I was a spambot or something. No offense to the guy but I know what a spambot is and I showed no such sign of being one, or at least I think I didn't. Heck I literally didn't do anything, I joined with my original nick what like some several hours ago but got lazy and didn't post/edit stuff. I've been modding/admining forums too and even I know to look for solid signs like advertising links or suspecting looking email/username before giving them a boot hence did I really show such sign I ask you? :S Also I'm surprised that even with a puzzle anti-bot measure there really shouldn't be bots still hanging around here, should it? o_o

Hoping someone could address this thread and get back my old account plz.

~Saankies
    Bardon

Blog Entries

Default Re: *sigh* So much for my grand entrance here.... >>

Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    Yes good sir, I am well aware it would've been quite convenient for me to simply resolve the matter with him via pms/vms but as a new member with 0 posts I don't have either of the privileges. >>

Although I was "supposed" to be allowed to pm staff members, I still just ended up with the same crappy notice stating I need 10 posts to even enable the pm function. :/

Blog Entries

What Feralize did was "tag" Insanish Danish, which gives her a notification which would lead her to this thread. Feralize didn't mean their post to imply to PM Insanish Danish. It will be sorted out asap.
    yourlilemogirl likes this.

Blog Entries

This is being resolved. Sorry for the mixup.