Xerneas or Yveltal? - Page 4

View Poll Results: Which one do you like better?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xerneas

40 45.98%
  • Yveltal

47 54.02%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Xerneas or Yveltal?

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Default Re: Xerneas or Yveltal?

I-I can't vote!

I love them both equally, and by this point I'm thinking I'll get X because it's blue, and I prefer blue to red, since I can't decide anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGiratina View Post
    I think generation 6 looks HORRIBLE, making it the first pokemon game I wouldn't like. Thanks a bunch, gen 6.
    But I think Yveltal looks pretty boss, I'll admit. Xerneas.......Sawsbuck, much? Its just incredibly stupid in my opinion. Poor design, poor potential.

How will it and Yveltal even relate as rival legendaries? It will take a miracle to save gen 6's storyline.......
    I didn't make this thread so you could hate on Gen6. If all you have to say is that you don't like it then go away.

When I first saw them, this is what flew through my mind.

"oh, look. Another dragon legendary. haven't seen one of THOSE befo- HOLY CRAP! IS THAT A BLUE WOLF-DEER-HORSE-MOOSE THING WITH MUTHAHFUCKIN' RAINBOW ANTLERS AND WHITE CHOCOLATE NEEDLE HOOVES? THAT'S BADASS! Screw my dragon bias! I'm getting X! "

But, seriously. Yveltal just looks plug-ugly. (I thought the same thing about (flame shield up) Zekrom when I saw it. )

"Well, I was going to write a long,well thought out signature, but I ran out of paper.
    Wait wut"

ΩRαS Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

I know we don't know everything about them yet, but given design, typing and their classification Xerneas is miles better and far more interesting. Xerneas is a deer fairy that can use geomancy, which I just find interesting... whereas an evil laser beam shooting death bird, I don't know, I just don't find particularly interesting. Plus Xerneas has a better design too imo. Looking at each one alone I really like both, but when comparing them like this Xerneas is leagues ahead for me.

Blog Entries

Yveltal. It's the fricking god of destruction. I initially liked Xerneas, but Yveltal gained my favor over time. Xerneas's design is just sort of meh.
    When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die...

I like Yvetal's design more....... but of course I like life more than death .~. So idk...... I guess Yveltal because in pokemon looks are more important than theme XD But actually I like Zygarde better than both of them, in both looks and theme. :/
    BUGS!!
    We hope that, when the insects take over the world, they will remember with gratitude how we took them along on all our picnics.
    Currently wildly, violently obsessed with danganronpa..

超高校級の自然主義者

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234