Xerneas or Yveltal? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Which one do you like better?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xerneas

40 45.98%
  • Yveltal

47 54.02%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xerneas or Yveltal?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    Well you said it yourself. Back then, everyone jumped on the Zekrom bandwagon. However, in this case, the votes are pretty much equal. Xenreas and Yveltal are equally liked and I can understand why.
    What I meant was that even though they are equally liked now, one of them might and up being more popular than the other one later on. Especially if TPC starts promoting one more than the other.

To be honest, I much, much more prefer the official art of both Xenreas and Yveltal than I initially did of Reshiram and Zekrom.
    Yup, me too, in fact, when I first saw the trailer, I instantly liked both of them, while Reshiram and Zekrom had to grow on me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think what may define the popularity of the new lengedaries is their typings.
    I guess one of the reasons Reshiram ended up being more popular is due to it being a Fire-type Pokémon. Fire is probably the most loved type besides Dragon.

I personally liked both Reshiram and Zekrom equally when they were revealed.

The 'unShiny' Umbreon! unShinyUmbreon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Xerneas. I originally was going to get Y version Yveltal, but then I was all like...Eh. Xerneas seems cool...But I'll probably end up buying both versions like I did with B/W2.

Post Thanks / Like

I like both, but Xerneas gets my vote. It looks really cool with those big rainbow antlers.

My favorite shinies. :3

Post Thanks / Like

When I first saw the trailer, I would have chosen Xerneas. Comparing these pictures, I have to say Yveltal (the most badass looking Pokemon to date)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    Apparently people like Xerneas and Yveltal equally (so far at least). I wonder if it's gonna like Zekrom and Reshiram. When they were first revealed everyone jumped on the Zekrom bandwagon because it was so "cool and badass" and yet, almost 3 years later, Reshiram ended up being more popular.
    Well you said it yourself. Back then, everyone jumped on the Zekrom bandwagon. However, in this case, the votes are pretty much equal. Xenreas and Yveltal are equally liked and I can understand why. To be honest, I much, much more prefer the official art of both Xenreas and Yveltal than I initially did of Reshiram and Zekrom.
    Same here. Gen V's list of Pokemon wasn't exactly my favorite to begin with, so I never felt this close connection with Reshiram and Zekrom as I did with Dialga and Palkia from Gen IV (which is my favorite gen). I instantly fell in love with the Creation trio (and Arceus. I like to call them the Creation quartet), but never truly with the Tao trio.

With Xerneas and Yveltal, I have this feeling of instant love and connection again, which I haven't felt since Gen IV, and it makes me get the feeling that this generation is going to be great.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Post Thanks / Like
    Add Bellossom on Facebook

Default Re: Xerneas or Yveltal?

I love that we will argue about this until the day ends even though we all know that same thing about both of these pokes...absolutely nothing!!

When we figure out their types, stats, and pokedex entries I very well might change my vote, but looks wise I chose Xerneas.
    If at first you don't succeed, warp reality till it fits your demands ;)

claimed Ekans on 10/28/2012 and all has been well in the world ever since. :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    Well you said it yourself. Back then, everyone jumped on the Zekrom bandwagon. However, in this case, the votes are pretty much equal. Xenreas and Yveltal are equally liked and I can understand why.
    What I meant was that even though they are equally liked now, one of them might and up being more popular than the other one later on. Especially if TPC starts promoting one more than the other.

To be honest, I much, much more prefer the official art of both Xenreas and Yveltal than I initially did of Reshiram and Zekrom.
    Yup, me too, in fact, when I first saw the trailer, I instantly liked both of them, while Reshiram and Zekrom had to grow on me.
    I get the trend that you're talking about, and that might just happen. In fact, when the types are revealed one of the legendaries will probably get a major boost in likeability.

I just noticed that in the video in your sig Xerneas has X shaped pupils. I wonder if Yveltal has Y shaped ones then...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Obliveon View Post
    I get the trend that you're talking about, and that might just happen. In fact, when the types are revealed one of the legendaries will probably get a major boost in likeability.

I just noticed that in the video in your sig Xerneas has X shaped pupils. I wonder if Yveltal has Y shaped ones then...
    Nope, Yveltal's eyes are solid blue, apparently.

Post Thanks / Like

Weird. I think it would be kinda cool for Yveltal to have Y shaped pupils.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yveltal. It's like a molten Lugia. An evil molten Lugia.

It also reminds me of Ho-oh. For me, that alone is good enough to put it over Xerneas.

Plus Xerneas is like a buffed-up Sawsbuck.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

I won't bite... Emerald-eyed Sableye's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Xerneas 110% don't get me wrong Yveltal is just as cool but Xerneas is just so graceful and yet cool at the same time. Also did I mention sword legs like yeah I'm sold :)

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yveltal. It's looks like it's flying hell and struts as if it could kill you with a single glance (which it probably could). Plus, it looks like it's going to be a Fire type, which I always favor. But even if it doesn't, it's still awesome.

Therefore, it is 1000% badass, and the actual best pokémon. Everything else go home.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Post Thanks / Like

I think generation 6 looks HORRIBLE, making it the first pokemon game I wouldn't like. Thanks a bunch, gen 6.
    But I think Yveltal looks pretty boss, I'll admit. Xerneas.......Sawsbuck, much? Its just incredibly stupid in my opinion. Poor design, poor potential.

How will it and Yveltal even relate as rival legendaries? It will take a miracle to save gen 6's storyline.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGiratina View Post
    I think generation 6 looks HORRIBLE, making it the first pokemon game I wouldn't like. Thanks a bunch, gen 6.
    But I think Yveltal looks pretty boss, I'll admit. Xerneas.......Sawsbuck, much? Its just incredibly stupid in my opinion. Poor design, poor potential.

How will it and Yveltal even relate as rival legendaries? It will take a miracle to save gen 6's storyline.......
    Seriously? You're hating on it already? There has only been five Pokemon revealed, we only have a trailer that's probably somewhere in beta, we know practically nothing about Gen IV, and you're already calling it the "first Pokemon game [you] wouldn't like"? And it "will take a miracle to save gen 6's storyline"? We know nothing about its storyline and we know nothing about Xerneas and Yveltal's relationship either.

You're entitled to your own opinion, but I say give it a proper chance first before you decide to hate on it.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast