What do you think is the most pleasent-smelling and the stinkiest Pokemon? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Do you think more Pokemon smell bad or more Pokemon smell good!

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweetly Smelling Pokemon

14 82.35%
  • Sour Stinky Pokemon

3 17.65%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you think is the most pleasent-smelling and the stinkiest Pokemon?

Creepy adorable grin FTW ~DawnFairy=)~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ On Twitter Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Facebook Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Google+ Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on MySpace
    Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Linkedin Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Tumblr Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Flickr Visit ~DawnFairy=)~'s Youtube Channel

Default Re: What do you think is the most pleasent-smelling and the stinkiest Pokemon?

A lot of pokemon probably are on the smellier side. They're like animals.

Though something like Chikorita might not stay smelly for too long. xD; But 'having a nice scent' is part of its overall ability as a Chikorita. From what I know from pokedex entries. Also its a plant. Yeah.

And I read Igglybuff smells like a marshmellow. Which isn't too bad I guess.

I like being pretty irl and wear dresses i wish i could go sweet lolita...
    Riku and Clefairies are adorbs :D

Blog Entries

Follow Sapphire on Tumblr

Default Re: What do you think is the most pleasent-smelling and the stinkiest Pokemon?

I imagine Lilligant to be the most pleasant smelling Pokemon. Tropius must also smell nice, all fruity and stuff. I don't like roses much, so Roserade doesn't strike me as pleasant smelling. I bet Meganium smells nice too. Oh, and Leafeon!

I'm pretty sure Skuntank smells the worst. I mean, it's damn cry sounds like a long fart.

For the most pleasant smelling Pokémon, I would choose Bellosom. For the stinkiest Pokémon, I would choose Bellosom's pre-evolution, Gloom. Though I could be one of the very few who actually find its scent pleasant...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12