What do you think is the most pleasent-smelling and the stinkiest Pokemon?

View Poll Results: Do you think more Pokemon smell bad or more Pokemon smell good!

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweetly Smelling Pokemon

14 82.35%
  • Sour Stinky Pokemon

3 17.65%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think is the most pleasent-smelling and the stinkiest Pokemon?

Default What do you think is the most pleasent-smelling and the stinkiest Pokemon?

I think Stunky or Muk would smell terrible. I mean it is sludge and a skunk... Hitmonchan might smell of Body odor?

The best smelling would be Chikorita. The smell calms peoples nerves! I mean come on! That must smell pretty nice.

What do you guys think!?

Say why you think what you wrote! I love hearing peoples opinions about Pokemon!

Also, this is my first thread!

~Magikarp3 *karp karp*

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Default Re: What do you think is the most pleasent-smelling and the stinkiest Pokemon?

Realistically anything that learns Sweet Scent must smell nice or have the ability to make itself smell nice so I'd go with one of those. Probably Roserade since it's a rose and we know all the cliche of smelling like roses.

And I'd go with Stunky or Skuntank for the smelliest too. If not, probably a Grass type like Vileplume or Gloom, which I believe are stated to smell really bad in their pokedex entries (that is off of the top of my head, I haven't checked).
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Default Re: What do you think is the most pleasent-smelling and the stinkiest Pokemon?

Yeah in the Anime Gloom smells but only to people it doesn't know very well.

I wish you had written "Best smelling pokemon" Because i totally wouldve chosen Probopass. I think Garbodor or Muk would probably smell worst. Most electric pokemon may subjectively smell terrible -- they would have that unique Ozone smell about them at all times.

If I had to choose a best smelling, I'd go with Victreebel. Being a carnivorous plant, it would smell good to attract things that eat things that smell good.

Grimer and Muk are stated to be the worst-smelling, and I'd agree. I'd also think that Shroomish would have a moldy scent to it. As for the best-smelling, probably a Roselia or Roserade. I mean, look at the things! They're flowers. Roses, to be precise. One of the best-smelling things out there.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Koffing would smell terrible with all that smoke.

I thing Swampert might not smell too good either. It'll probably smell like a swamp ;_;

Combee is always gathering honey, so it'll smell like honey :) yum

Got dat Kalos swag Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Roserade probably smells amazing, and Leafeon makes the air around it clean, so they're both the best smelling. I'd imagine that Skuntank and Garbodor smell terrible, enough to make one's eyes water.
    I have claimed: Staraptor (01/12/13), Shiny Stone (02/12/13), and Limber (02/12/13).

Blog Entries

I think Skuntank would smell the worst.

the best would be Meganium, Bellossom and Roserade

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Considering most Pokémon are living out in the wild, I'd say most of them wouldn't smell too pleasant. I think the sweetest-smelling would probably be Meganium, and the smelliest would be the Grimer line, the Tentacool line (as a person who has spent time around jellyfish and other sea animals, I can back this up), the Skuntank line, and Miltank.

Blog Entries

I'd imagine either Gloom/Vileplume as the smelliest Pokemon. Other smelly Pokemon include: Stunky, Skuntank, Koffing, Weezing, etc.

As for the sweetest smelling Pokemon, I'd vote for Meganium.
    다시 니 품에 안기고 싶은 나
    dashi ni poome angigo shipeun na
    고개숙였어 입을 막아 버렸어
    gogaesookyeosseo ipeul maka beoryeosseo

아직아닌가봐 잊지 못했나봐
    ajikaningabwa itji mothaettnabwa
    내맘이 널 가슴이 널 놓치 못했나봐
    naemami neol gaseumi neol nohji mothaettnabwa
    그리웠었나봐 잡고 싶었나봐
    geuriweosseottnabwa japgo shipeottnabwa
    그날의 널 사랑한 널 보낼수가 없었나봐
    geunaleui neol saranghan neol bonaelsuga eopseottnabwa

Is that So? Lo? Sis? Steel_Justice's Avatar

Meganium for best. They say it's breath can revive plants and if it were any better smelling it could probably revive people too.

Weezing, Muk and Garbodor probably smell the worst being embodiments of filth. Venusaur would also probably smell bad since the flower on its back is based on a flower that smells like a corpse.

Screw the rules I have a Mudkip Motorcycle!
    3DS Name: Kyle
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Flying type: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Darkrai is unstoppable!!! Shadowlord XD's Avatar
    Add Shadowlord XD on Facebook
    Visit Shadowlord XD's Youtube Channel

oh, come on, have u all forgotten about shaymin! it sucks up bad, smelly air and converts it into fresh clean and fragnant air........although in the form of an explosion...
    the smelliest pokemon are all poison and fighting(due to the body odor) pokemon....

Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

Good smelling Pokemon - Roserade
    Bad smelling Pokemon - Garbodor

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would say Meganium for most pleasant smelling Pokemon. Trubbish and Garbodor seem like they'd be the stinkiest.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For me, the Pokemon that would smell the best is between Shaymin, Meganium, and Bellossom.

As for which would smell the worst... I'd go with the Grimer line and the Koffing line.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast