War of the Eeveelutions

View Poll Results: Which is the best Eeveelution?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flareon

6 10.00%
  • Vaporeon

6 10.00%
  • Jolteon

8 13.33%
  • Leafeon

4 6.67%
  • Glaceon

4 6.67%
  • Umbreon

12 20.00%
  • Espeon

12 20.00%
  • Sylveon

8 13.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: War of the Eeveelutions

Blog Entries

Default War of the Eeveelutions

I didn't see this and it really needed to be made, so, ta-da!
    Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me.

Returning to Hoenn LavenderTownGhost's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: War of the Eeveelutions

I like Espeon the best. It's purple, psychic, beautiful, and basically everything I could ask for. Although Vaporeon is cool, too. ^^
    "Halloween is every day!" -Sharon Needles

Banner made by Instrutilus

Blog Entries

Glaceon all the way. Not much of a fan of its counterpart Leafeon though.
    FC is 1263 7145 9704 and Name is Drew.

Blog Entries

Vaporeon. Cute design, awesome stats, and my favorite type. What's not to love. I also like all the others minus Sylveon.

Jolteon, full stop. Always was my favorite of the set (though Espeon gets honorable second place in practice), and I love its animations.
    Game: "Would you like to give a nickname to the newly hatched [Pokémon]?"
    Trevor: "You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    XY Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210 (feel free to add me before asking, it saves time)

I never really got into the Eeveelutions much. Flareon is pretty neat since I had his holographic TCG card back in the day. And Umbreon is pretty cool because of Colosseum and its general appearance. I voted Flareon, though. He's one of the few fire types I like. Probably because he's so fluffy :)

I've always preferred just plain ol' Eevee, though my favorite eeveelution is a three-way tie between Vaporeon, Espeon, and Umbreon. Vaporeon was one of the first mons I ever used, so it holds a special place with me. I've always loved Espeon's design and uses, and the same applies to Umbreon. Not to mention, Dark is my second favorite type.
    and that's the story...

♥ | story | ♦ | ♣ | one-shot | ♠ | ♫ | poetry | ☯ |

I don't typically use any Eeveelutions, but I've used Umbreon before as a wall. He's a decent wall with a decent movepool if used correctly. I doubt I'll use him again, but it was a fun experience while it lasted.

Type 4 Chi-To Best Tank Barfing Ogres's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like all of the eeveelutions, but Glaceon has a special place in my heart ever since Platinum. Honorable mention goes to Vaporeon.
    Origin: The Rising

While the forces of the Zann Consortium and Silri's Red Storm fight the deadliest shadow war in the known galaxy, Origin, the solar system that gave rise to humanity is locked in a massive power struggle between the Grineer, the Corpus, the Infested, the Tenno, and other various groups. But the Void, a place of mystery since its discovery by the ancient Orokin holds secrets of its own, including a pocket of space and time we have come to know as the world of Pokémon.

Blog Entries

Jolteon for me. Always my top favorite due to its cool design and astounding Speed and Special Attack. Amazing at both a fast lead supporter and powerful sweeper. Even better in 6th Gen with the new immunity to paralysis for Electric Pokémon.

Glaceon is a close second as I find her really pretty. Leafeon also has a great design and is Grass, my favorite Type.

"I'm sure that we and Pokémon have helped each other and enriched the world since ancient times. These memories have been engraved in each Pokémon's heart! So, I want Pokémon and people to get closer and closer! As the Champion, I want to tell that to everybody!"

Umbreon's my guy. Out of all the eeveelutions he's the only one I used back when I was playing GSC. Good times.

Registered User Fairy Type Arceus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

sylveon because how can't you love it? also i love its shiny form and behind those innocent eyes is the lust for dragon blood ma ha ha

also its pokemon amie sprites are cute and its a great sp.def tank

Generation 6 really brought out the full cuteness to the eeveelutions, and Flareon and Vappy (Vaporeon) were made the best. Don't believe me? Look at their faces! They're so cute, you just want to eat 'em right up! I had to go with Flareon, though. It's just so FLUFFY!!!!

Blog Entries

Espeon is pretty and a Psychic-type, so it gets my vote. Overall I am not a big eeveelution fan, tbh.

I also am not a huge fan of Eeveelutions. I like Eevee more. I wish there was a Normal-type Eevee.
    I like Espeon's and Glaceon's designs. Umbreon has the best type of the group. Jolteon is the most useful alongside Umbreon.
    I voted for Umbreon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast