Vulpix vs. Zorua vs. Fennekin - Page 2

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vulpix

19 43.18%
  • Zorua

12 27.27%
  • Fennekin

13 29.55%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Vulpix vs. Zorua vs. Fennekin

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Vulpix vs. Zorua vs. Fennekin

I'll have to go with Vulpix for this one. First of all, for some reason Zorua never truly grew on me, though I suppose I'm fine with it... but Fennekin? Based on appearance, that would be a no. I just can't stand that conceited little smile, I'm sorry. ^^ However, I once used a Vulpix/Ninetales as a starter replacement in BW2, so you could say that I'm a bit biased.
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

Blog Entries

Fennekin is one of the best starters I've ever seen. Sorry Vulpix.

Blog Entries

This one is hard... I love both Vulpix and Zorua and as of now, Fennekin is the Generation VI starter that piqued my interest the most, even with its huge disproportional head. :< Well, I guess will go with Vulpix, I always loved it and shiny Ninetales is one of the prettiest things in existence. Sorry, Zorua, I love you and Zoroark too.

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

On design alone, I say Vulpix>Fennekin>Zorua.

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

It's close between Zorua and Vulpix, but I prefer Zorua over the other two. Ever since I saw it in the 13th movie and anime I completely fell in love with it. I love its attacks and that it has the illusion Ability. I use Zorua and Vulpix in-game, but Zorua a lot more. Fennekin I like, but nowhere near as much as Zorua.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    As much as I adore Vulpix and Zorua, I have to say Fennekin is the cutest of the three. I just love those big ears and the creamy yellow fur! And its big eyes!
    That's totally natural. It's based on the Fennic fox, the desert species with extremely large ears to better let off heat. These species also dances on its back legs like a poodle, and if I remember right, it purrs. Truth be told, it's appearance and behavior have made some professional scientists become rather doting on the adorable thing.

As for me, I would have to say Vulpix, since it's the original fox Pokemon, the vulpes vulpes of the Pokemon world you could say (vulpes vulpes is the Latin name for the Red Fox, meaning "fox fox" because the red was considered the standard by which to identify other foxes). When I was young, Psyduck was my favorite for some odd reason. But then foxes became my favorite animal (if my username was any indication), so I developed a rather strong liking for Vulpix/Ninetales and other fox-like Pokemon. Ninetales's mystic connection just fascinates me, besides being an extremely beautiful creature, and its first form is also so very adorable.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by reynard View Post
    That's totally natural. It's based on the Fennic fox, the desert species with extremely large ears to better let off heat. These species also dances on its back legs like a poodle, and if I remember right, it purrs. Truth be told, it's appearance and behavior have made some professional scientists become rather doting on the adorable thing.
    I already knew it was based on a fennec fox. xP But not about the dancing or purring or anything. lol

I never did like Vulpix all that much, so for me it's basically Zorua > Fennekin > Vulpix. Zorua's design is just plain awesome. Fennekin's is lovable and cute, though I bet "awesome" is reserved for its second form (like Quilava > Cyndaquil).

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Fennekin is the Generation VI starter that piqued my interest the most, even with its huge disproportional head. :<
    The big head is partly because Fennekin is the unevolved form of a (presumed) three-stage line so it represents the "baby" or "child" form, and baby anythings have proportionately large heads in comparison to their bodies. And, since all unevolved starters (through G5) are known to be about 1 foot in height, we can assume that Fennekin is half the size of a Zorua (2'4") or Vulpix (2'0") so if you saw them side-by-side the huge head wouldn't look as huge.
    Last edited by Stratelier; 5th May 2013 at 12:20 AM.

Add jethro.hou.98 on Facebook

Zorua definitely stab he can learn stab moves and he looks cool too so i vote for zorua

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by reynard View Post
    I already knew it was based on a fennec fox. xP But not about the dancing or purring or anything. lol
    Yeah, it's rather odd, but they do that. It's just one of many reasons foxes are known as "the cat-like canine".

Power of the Player Metal Heroine's Avatar

Zorua wins, it's because it's stats are better than Vulpix's (Same with evolution.) and it's design just seems better to me, ̶Z̶o̶r̶o̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶e̶m̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶u̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶N̶i̶n̶e̶t̶a̶l̶e̶s̶.̶

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Zorua. Vulpix is too creepy and Fenny looks like a copy of the others.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12