Valentine's Day General Election! Battle of the Pokémon Couples!

View Poll Results: Best Pokémon Couple?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nidoran (Nidoran♂/Nidoran♀)

1 6.67%
  • Nidoran Mid-evos (Nidorino/Nidorina)

0 0%
  • Nidoran Final Evos (Nidoking/Nidoqueen)

2 13.33%
  • Fireflies (Volbeat/Illumise)

1 6.67%
  • Eon-duo (Latios/Latias)

10 66.67%
  • Burmy evos (Mothim/Wormadam)

1 6.67%

Thread: Valentine's Day General Election! Battle of the Pokémon Couples!

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Default Valentine's Day General Election! Battle of the Pokémon Couples!

There are, currently, 6 duos of Pokémon which are confirmed related by gender (1 male and 1 female in a duo). So I decided to make a poll dedicated to them, and to commemorate the coming Valentine's Day.

Which couple do you like most? The Nidoran couple? The Firefly couple? The Legendary Eon Duo? Or Burmy Evos?
    Last edited by S.S. Shadow Minun; 23rd January 2013 at 09:01 AM.

In Love With Snowmen Anikasnow6's Avatar

Default Re: Valentine's Day General Election! Battle of the Pokémon Couples!

I'd say the Eon duo. They look good together.
    I support AdvanceShipping, LuckyShipping, ViridianShipping, FranticShipping, IkariShipping, BelleShipping, HyperShipping, and many other pairings.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir On Twitter Add Mikes Gardevoir on Google+
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir on Tumblr Visit Mikes Gardevoir's Youtube Channel

I like Nidoqueen and Nidoking both are awesome!

Nidoking and Nidoqueen easy. I love both Nidoran lines, especially their final forms.

Blog Entries

I've never used either in battle, but the Eon duo's designs are really good. Simple but effective. The way a Pokemon design should be.

Latias and Latios get my vote.

Blog Entries

Latios and Latias, for sure.

I don't have any favorite Hoenn Pokemon, especially no favorite legendaries, but I do find myself liking these two a bit more than the others. They vaguely remind me of Lugia, which originates from back in the day when I thought they were related, and I think they're both very well designed.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

Eon duo ? Latios and latias are brother and sister. The ones in the film are anyway

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Yeah, PrettyVenomoth is right. Saying Latios and Latias are a couple is gross. Anyway, I'm voting the Nidorans, because of the episode of the anime where their two owners fought a lot, yet they were still in love. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyVenomoth View Post
    Eon duo ? Latios and latias are brother and sister. The ones in the film are anyway
    Yeah, that's where the problem is. They were brother and sister in the film, but that does not mean that every other Latios and Latias are brother and sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Yeah, PrettyVenomoth is right. Saying Latios and Latias are a couple is gross. Anyway, I'm voting the Nidorans, because of the episode of the anime where their two owners fought a lot, yet they were still in love. :)
    It's not gross at all, because every Latios and Latias isn't directly related like that. Just because the anime/a film depicted one thing does not mean that every other case is the same.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Samshi View Post
    Yeah, that's where the problem is. They were brother and sister in the film, but that does not mean that every other Latios and Latias are brother and sister.

It's not gross at all, because every Latios and Latias isn't directly related like that. Just because the anime/a film depicted one thing does not mean that every other case is the same.
    It IS gross. If one pair of Latias and Latios are siblings, why wouldn't the others be? Makes no sense to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post

It IS gross. If one pair of Latias and Latios are siblings, why wouldn't the others be? Makes no sense to me.
    The Latios in the film had a father, right? Do you think he got kids with his sister?

Add Kelleo on Facebook

The Latios in the film had a father, right? Do you think he got kids with his sister?
    Do you forget that one species of Pokemon can breed with a bunch of others? His father, if it was a Latios, which I don't know was actually ever confirmed, could've easily bred with a Ditto.

I´m sorry Kelleo, but what you´re saying doesn´t make any sense. There are many Latios and Latias and they don´t have to be related. Just because they were siblings in Pokémon Heroes it doesn´t apply to all of them.

I voted for eon duo, they´re my favourite legendaries. (Anyways, you could have included Gardevoir+Gallade)