Sabrina vs. Olympia

View Poll Results: Which Psychic Gym Leader do you think has stronger psychic powers?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sabrina

10 58.82%
  • Olympia

7 41.18%
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Orion-Sama
  • 1 Post By Team Gaara

Thread: Sabrina vs. Olympia

Blog Entries

Pumpkin Sabrina vs. Olympia

I'm going to compare these Psychic Gym Leaders together. Both of them have strong psychic powers. Sabrina could bend a spoon with her mind as a child and can communicate with her Pokemon without speaking, while Olympia wears a cloak that creates zero gravity and apparently can teleport people. Both have foresight - Sabrina predicted Ethan/Lyra's arrival three years before they fought her, and Olympia can see it with her bracelets.

Who do you think has stronger psychic powers?
    Enigma pop star is fun
    She wear burqa for fashion
    - Lady Gaga

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sabrina vs. Olympia

I'm going to choose Sabrina, because in addition to all of the above, she was also able to defy type advantages in RBY. Being the most omnipotent gym leader is no small feat, yo! (no matter how temporarily it was)

Blog Entries

Going by psychic powers alone, I think Olympia is much, much more powerful. She's a fortune teller with an accurate streak, and though her Gym is never explained, it's easy enough to assume it's created and held together all by herself (Hence her capability to reset it by teleporting you back). Creating what amounts to a pocket outer space for her Gym is nothing short of astounding, and infinitely more impressive than Sabrina's teleporters (Which are seen elsewhere so it's most likely not a product of her powers), or anything any Psychic user has ever done for that matter. It's just mindblowing.

In every other respect, however, I prefer Sabrina. She's a much better character with way more personality, a hotter design, and her Pokémon teams are overall better as well.
    Saturnidae likes this.
    lol I got bored.

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If the question is just, "who has the most psychic power", based on what we know, I'm gonna go with Olympia. Sabrina can float, move things around with her mind, bend spoons, and predict stuff, but Olympia's outfit just has all kinds of weird stuff associated with them. Plus, her gym, tho? That place in itself was mindblowing.
    Saturnidae likes this.

If Olympia's gym has anything at all to do with her psychic powers... then I'd say her. Plus she actually teleports you when you beat her.
    BUGS!!
    We hope that, when the insects take over the world, they will remember with gratitude how we took them along on all our picnics.
    Currently wildly, violently obsessed with danganronpa..

超高校級の自然主義者