Pseudo Legendary Showdown! - Page 3

View Poll Results: WHO WILL BE THE SPARTA?!!?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragonite

33 22.45%
  • Tyranitar

22 14.97%
  • Metagross

24 16.33%
  • Salamence

22 14.97%
  • Garchomp

24 16.33%
  • Hydreigon

22 14.97%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pseudo Legendary Showdown!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pseudo Legendary Showdown!

Sazandora. Dark/Dragon and being a Hydra is epic. Also, IT HAS SOCKPUPPETS ahem.

Salamence is very close behind at number 2, because a) It's from Hoenn b) It's so awesome that Bagon's dreams come true and it can fly c) It's design is simple and effective (to be honest, I prefer it's RSE sprite :D) d) It is epic at battling.

Now available in 4D! Flygon 101's Avatar
    In the gorgeous, golden spires of the city Prospillium.
    Blog Entries

Assuming these are all wild pokemon. No trainers involved, they all just randomly walk up to each other in the woods some day and want a battle. Let the free-for-all begin....

Salamence flies up into the air quickly followed by Dragonite to begin a midair battle of their own.
    Ttar then follows with an Earthquake which, while does barely any damage to Garchomp or Sazandora, knocks out a huge chunk of Metagross' health.

Salamence launches a Hyper Beam at Dragonite who counters it with Dragon Rage and creates a huge explosion which gives Ttar the opportunity to use Sandstorm.

Metagross is whipped off it's feet while Garchomp uses Dig and Sazandora flies up to avoid it. Ttar is confused at where Garchomp has gone, and is blinded by his own Sandstorm. While he is confused, Metagross flies in and lands a heavy Meteor Mash which ends Ttar's Sandstorm.

Dragonite uses Dragon Rush and lands a clean hit on Salamence but while at close range, Salamence uses Crunch and cripples Dragonite who falls out of the sky. Sazandora suddenly flies up and hita Salamence in the belly with a Crunch of his own. At this moment, Garchomp leaps out of the ground and hits Dragonite sqaure in the face with his Dig.

Ttar gets up and launches a Dark Pulse at Metagross which Metagross dodges but gets in the way of Salamence's incoming Dragonbreath.

KO to Metagross (sorry, I really wanted Metagross to win but with Tyranitar's super-effective hits, it was too much)

Dragonite gets up but is immediately hit by Garchomp's Slash and is knocked down yet again.

Sazandora dodges yet another Dragonbreath and hits Salamence with a heavy Body Slam which knocks Salamence out of the sky too but instead of crashing, it switches to a Zen Headbutt and hits
    an unknowing Ttar, who gets shot straight into a nearby tree, breaking it in half.

Garchomp is ready to finish off Dragonite with another Slash but the falling tree clobbers him and leaves him ready for Dragonite to use a powerful Dragon Tail on him. Sazandora sees an opportunity and swoops down to hit Dragonite with a Dragon Rush but Dragonite anticipaates this and dodges it, allowing Sazandora to meet the tree as well.

Salamence flies over to finish them all off with a Dragonbraeth when Ttar sneaks up behind him and uses Giga Impact.

KO Salamence

Then the effects of Giga Impact take their toll on Ttar.

KO Tyranitar

Dragonite looks on at the Giga Impact while recovered Sazandora uses Crunch on Dragonite's Tail which he counters with Dragon Tail, flinging Sazandora halfway acroos the field. Garchomp emerges from the wreckage off the tree and sees a wounded Sazandora ready for the finish. In one fell swoop, Garchomp soars across the ground and ends Sazandora with a Dragon Claw.

KO Sazandora

Now, at opposite ends of the field stand Dragonite and Garchomp.
    Gen I VS Gen IV
    Begin!

Dragonite launches a Dragon Rage at Garchomp who deflects it with Dragon Claw but is in shock when Dragonite bursts through the Dragon Rage and lands a clean Dragon Tail on Garchomp. While Dragonite is at close range Garchomp uses Slash and knocks Dragonite to the ground.

*Deja Vu*

Garchomp gest ready for the final Slash but before he can hit, Dragonite uses his Outrage and stops Garchomp in his tracks.
    They have both taken a lot of damage. They are each down to their last attack before they collapse of exaustion.

Dragonite uses Outrage while Garchomp uses Dragon Rush. In the centre of the battlefield, they collide and produce a gargantuan explosion of blue fire that surrounds the entire forest.

Pokemon rangers go to investigate but all they find is a giant crater. In it, they found the bodies of a Metagross, a Tyranitar, a Salamence, a Sazandora with a slash mark across it's chest, and the body of a....

Garchomp.

Yep, that's pretty much all I've got. It was a huge decision to make in the end but Outrage is pretty much more powerful than Dragon Rush and Dragonite has better Attack Stat (I don't care if it's only by a little bit).

If there's any problems with the story, just say.

Metagross is awesome!
    Its design and typing are quite unique, and are unique among the pseudos.
    Yeah, I like its design and typing.
    I'm not a fan of dragon/flying, it's just lame.

For the other aspects, I think they are quite equal.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I like Dragonite the best out of all of those.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

In order (based on a combination of design and usefulness):

- Metagross
    - Tyranitar
    - Dragonite
    - Salamence
    - Sazandora
    - Garchomp

I find myself caring less and less about the Dragon-type pseudo-legends.

WORK MAKES YOU FREE Shokktrooper's Avatar

Logically speaking, the winner would be Garchomp. Garchomp has the highest speed out of them all, and it can learn moves that are super effective against all of the others.

Sazandro is my favoirte, though.

Diamond Protoss ;D Light of Aiur's Avatar

Metagross or Salemence are the only ones who can possible win here.Why? Because they look awesome and are from Hoenn. Tyranitar, Sazandra and Garchomp are okay though.
    Last edited by Light of Aiur; 6th December 2010 at 12:52 AM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

GOOO MENCE!!!

Is that So? Lo? Sis? Steel_Justice's Avatar

As awesome T-tar and Mence are I would go with Sazandora. I have big plans for the demonic dark dragon when gen 5 gets translated.

EV-Wizard/PeculiarBattler League's Avatar
    Firstly, the Teleportation zone. Thirdly, the "Onoka" Elite Four. Fourthly, the Garden Grotto. Secondly, Oak's laboratory. And lastly, A hoedown-deeny hoedown!
    Blog Entries

All these pokemon here are ridiculously strong. Dragonite is my favorite, but I'm not gonna vote for it.
    Feel free(r) to discuss Battle Strategy with me--I'll discuss anything really.

Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied, legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career, I am also an amateur English B&W anime reviewer. (pachiba, you like?)

And I take hoedowns seriously.

Christian Brutal Sniper! Dark Tranquillity's Avatar
    The Gallery, walking amongst the portraits. Where every picture holds a tale.

Quote Originally Posted by Envoy View Post
    Dragonite's my favorite pseudo and my fifth favorite all time Pokemon, so I vote for her.
    Dragonite's also my fifth favorite Pokemon, too! What are the chances?

I voted Dragonite because it's my favorite one of the choices up there.

Next one's in line would have to be

- Garchomp
    - Salamence
    - Metagross
    - Tyranitar
    - Sazandora

Note: Sazandora's last because it's a fifth Gen. Pokemon, so I'm still not quite familiar with it yet.
    SS FC: 4984 7968 7958, Pt. FC: 2666 0837 1829
    Name for both: Ben, White FC: 1978 9611 8922 Name: Alexi

Claims:
    Force Palm, Nidoqueen, Maylene, Old Chateau, Magma Leader, Magmarizer, Great Ball, Heavy Metal

Fun fact:
    TM28 contains Tombstony!

"My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic" fans unite!
    http://www.everypony.com/forums/forum.php

Something for nothing Cyber Jet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dragonite owns iv got one on my team she has never let me down once!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Baron Brixius On Twitter

Metagross doesn't have that annoying 4x weakness to Ice. And resists Dragon-type moves. And I love it's design. And it evolves earlier than other pseudos.

Blog Entries

Garchomp for its design, usability, and overall awesomeness. Also for Sinnoh pride. Seriously, you can't get much better than a flying landshark and it's such a beast competitively it's not even funny. Plus, extra points for it being owned by Cynthia.

Sazandora's a close second for being a friggin' HYDRA, being Dark/Dragon, and for its ability. Earthquake has never been a better move to use.

AdvanceShipper Dawn Fan HeatTagShipper

Why isn't Ononokusu here?

Anyways, I vote for Metagross due to design. But anything besides T-tar gets my vote too.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast